Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
126s are great, I vote awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
Right thread.

It looks like the constituent parts of a bad kit car assfucked a mutated Daihatsu Midget.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
It reminds me of that drawing of a girl on someone's tailgate where she has a ridiculous distended spine.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
I've never seen a filter feeder on land before.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

everdave posted:

When the big trucks are illegal who will deliver the electric cars?
I can see mileage in the concept of trolleybus-style pantograph pickups for heavy trucks on major roads, to make EV artics a viable option for long range trucking.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Powershift posted:

I would rather people not be allowed to buy trains and drive them on the road.
Oh come on, that only happened a couple of times.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
I'm just mad they didn't make another LM002

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Ether Frenzy posted:

Videogame cars can't even drive on the roads in a videogame without bugging out and loving up, and that's on a finite set of roads that the programmers know everything about. But I suppose we'll also be colonizing Mars too, any minute now.
One of my friends has a doctorate in computer science relating to artificial intelligence, and lectures on the subject of programming things like pathfinding.

His opinion on self driving cars is akin to that meme about IT guys keeping a handgun next to their printer in case it starts acting suspicious.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Vote to agree with Olympic it's wrong thread or Zil right thread. First to 10 wins.
Olympic is correct, the Mantis XP is cool as hell, so wrong thread.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

ili posted:

Which type is a TIG locker? I think the detroit locker is the one we'd call a lokka or lunchbox locker but don't think I've heard of a TIG before?
Welding the planetary gears up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
"We're still making the stuff you want, we're just refusing to sell it to you".

Always been a solid policy for automakers in the US market, I suppose.