Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Senior Woodchuck posted:

Fact: Matt Murdock can read ordinary print with his fingers.

Wait, really?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

His son probably updated his doombots in memory of his father (he's still around, right?). Aside from the FF, does anyone know what happened to Doom?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Semper Fudge posted:

Justice League #0

Holy poo poo Marvel's pose is perfect. :laffo:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Lurdiak posted:

Just once I'd like to see a character who was a raging dick during a crossover event show remorse and apologize instead of becoming even more defiant.

He has nothing to apologize for. He was right.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

PenguinKnight posted:

World's Finest 128

:pwn:

So what does Batman have against Fidel Castro?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Waterhaul posted:

Stefano Caselli.

He's pretty great at doing expressive characters.

More Avengers Assemble #9

Welp just bought this and holy poo poo it's hilarious. Every panel was great, everyone was hilarious, it was all around a loving awesome book is the rest of AA this good?

Post the Thor/Tony page

"That's what I'm talking about! Goats!"

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I think he was arguing wether his friend (the blue mutant who's name escapes me) was naked? Possibly exploring his secondary mutation?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

At least he wasn't counting to 3. That's a dad giveaway.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The world needs more Hawkboocking.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Comfortador posted:

That will always be my all-time favorite photoshop. (the original)

Oh man

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Who is the woman Land traces over and over again? I thought that was Hope there for a second.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

How can Hawkeye be good at what he does with an eyepatch :ohdear:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Same. That's exactly how I react to waffles.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Welp that better be available in comixology

EDIT: they only have it until #16, gently caress

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

xarph posted:

No, it's there under x-23 vol. 2.

Welp I'm an idiot with this app, there it is.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

AvX completely killed any interest I had in "big" events. I'll either wait for trades if the opinion is good or just skip them altogether from now on.

Then again I should have learned this lesson with Fear Itself.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Captain Marvel is rapidly becoming one of my favorite characters. I hope Hickman uses her plenty in Avengers.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

bobkatt013 posted:

He is suppose to be seen as a drunken playboy.

I took it as a gift for Alfred whenever he came off-stage.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

After Chris Pratt was cast as Starlord, Vulture put together a Guardians of the Galaxy starring the rest of the Parks and Rec crew.

Spot-on casting for everyone. Especially Groot.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Alpha Flight would never accept that trade.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The short version of it is that he wants all future mutants to NEVER have to do what he does.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Dacap posted:

All of them have completely unnecessary armor too. Even Joker has armored shoulders on his purple suit.

Wait doesnt Supes kill Joker in the comic for the game and poo poo?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Opopanax posted:

Does Terminator vs Robocop count? Because that kicked rear end.

So did the SNES game.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Senior Woodchuck posted:

The Superman/Spider-Man ones are pretty good. The second one has my favorite scene in any crossover ever, where Spider-Man and Wonder Woman are separately prowling around Dr. Doom's secret lair, and as soon as they run into each other, Doom comes on the PA system and says something like, "Good work, Spider-Man! Now crush Wonder Woman, and our victory will be assured!" And she completely falls for it.

Just when I think I can't like Doom more I learn something that solidifies him further as the best villain ever :allears:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Hollis posted:

The only nitpick I had about that issue was Spider Man picking him up BY THE HEAD. Like seriously that would just kill him.

Guy has held back for years. Doc learned this by punching the jaw off someone so I think he picked up on the "you're really stupid strong now" aspect of being Spidey.

His page with the FF was amazing. Lang's "uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh no" should be here.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

So they're the party's band, judges, and also able to vote for themselves?

Being the 1% must be nice.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

GorfZaplen posted:

Strange Adventures 83
]

Oh my god the :stare: on the students is amazing.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

MelvinTheJerk posted:

Thor adopts a civilian identity to stay incognito in New York, and gets mad when the Avengers visit him. West Coast Avengers Annual #1

I just really like the facts that 1) Incognito he still uses Thor speak, 2) That this is somehow a worse civilian costume than Clark Kent's glasses, and 3) that Thor intentionally went full yuppie, sweater over the shoulders and all.

Is this during the time he worked as labor in a construction site and he did something and the foreman thought he was SPIDER-MAN?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Lobok posted:

The conquering Colonizer aliens are fighting against the High Evolutionary's New Men in a far-flung space battle for a planet and to distract Iron Man from the battle the Colonizers teleport Galactus' Punisher robot to Earth via the moon and with the two of them magnetically locked together and hurtling towards Earth Tony Stark's supercriminal girlfriend Madame Masque mistakes them for attacking nukes and with the assent of Tony Stark's android Life Model Decoy she launches the government's new Super Missile and in the ensuing blast Iron Man and the Punisher robot end up falling smack dab into a Detroit street.

So y'know, nothing unusual.

That was surprisingly not terribly complicated to follow. In a comic-book-only kinda way.

Hakkesshu posted:

Surely this is a fan comic or something? I hope I never see a retail product that uses Comic Sans.

Good enough for CERN, good enough for the rest of the world :colbert:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

a pipe smoking dog posted:

The only way to stop bad guys with circular saws are good guys with circular saws.

Just think of the "criminal has been... disarmed" scenes.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Dial H is what happens when mad libs are taken to its apocalyptic conclusion.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Matlock posted:

Injustice 17. Probably the most unintentionally funny art of all time.

Oh my God that face

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The entirety of Avengers #11 deserves to go here

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Threep posted:

Skottie Young cover for X-Men #1

This is adorable.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

A-Babies vs X-Babies was a better book than the entirety of AvX.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Johnny Aztec posted:

So, the Nazi's were only using it ironically?
Hipster Hitler would have a field day.

Petty sure Hipster Hitler had a comic about that.

EDIT: It did

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

SynthOrange posted:

Everyone in that page has a weird neck.

Anyway, you people are smart: When's Darkseid ever worn a cape?

I'm saddened to know that I'll never see that bitching paint job on Krieger's van.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Say Nothing posted:

I don't know the source, but some villains have the worst luck in picking superheroes to fight.

I thought people didn't know Daredevil was blind or is that common knowledge now?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Your Distinguished Competition. :laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The snorting at the end is what sells it.

• Locked thread