Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plotac 75
Aug 8, 2007
Mysteries of the ancient lizardman sealed by ancient, mysterious lizard magicks lost in the mysterious realm of ancient lizardmen from ages far, far ago.

Astroman posted:

When I first heard about it and watched the first couple episodes I was all "oh, come on! X-Files rip off! Wacky scientist! Forced love interest! A cow! Agent Boring!"

Who was Agent Boring? I'm trying to remember.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plotac 75
Aug 8, 2007
Mysteries of the ancient lizardman sealed by ancient, mysterious lizard magicks lost in the mysterious realm of ancient lizardmen from ages far, far ago.

Regy Rusty posted:

Oh my god. That would be so ridiculous.

But on the other hand, the Observers seemed to be okay with Peter not existing - it's only September who deemed him "important".

The 'science team' observers, who we have been told are not really keen on the whole 'invasion' thing. Maybe September just didn't have the heart to delete Peter and prevent the invasion, but the rest of the brains were willing to sacrifice even their own existence to prevent the enslavement of humanity in the past.

Plotac 75
Aug 8, 2007

Alcholism Rocks posted:

Corrected for potential awesomeness.

But if the cortexiphan abilities are activated by emotional states, the observer tech would ruin that capability.

• Locked thread