Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

The Games forum has a new thread tag that's not showing up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Just a small thing, but can there be some sorta divide between someone's post and their sig?

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

pokeyman posted:

Can you link an example?

Like there is no separation between the body of a post and the sig, so sometimes it's hard to tell when an image is part of the post or just someone's sig.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

tehloki posted:

Deleting and reinstalling the app fixed my persistent high storage usage problem. I did have several app crashes while uploading images to imgur inline. It only ever seems to work if I do 1 image at a time.

Just so you know, logging out and logging back in clears the cache.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Diabolik900 posted:

Not in this case:

Emphasis added.

Gotcha

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

The new games subforum, DDRD, is missing a bunch of thread tags.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

This isn't a huge problem, but I've noticed that the separator lines in the sidebar disappear for no noticeable reason.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

The reign of the tyrant 1002 is finally over.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

forbidden lesbian posted:

If you can't handle just scrolling past posts by people you don't like you don't deserve to read the internet anyway.

epitasis posted:

The last page of the video game deals thread in Coupons crashes for me every time and I don't have anyone ignored there. Meanwhile:

So I don't see how that makes sense.

haha

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

epitasis posted:

I thought it was pretty funny

It is

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

BrandonLakeTruck posted:

Are we ever going to get full screen browsing back? I really liked that feature because I like not having so much of my screen covered by menu buttons that I don't need at all times. Also, why is there no option to reduce font size? I like tiny rear end font like the smallest size in iBooks.

It was changed so the font size is connected to the phone's dynamic text size thing.

El Burbo fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Apr 15, 2014

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

im getting that problem too.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

AstroZamboni posted:

The app is showing an empty forum that doesn't otherwise seem to exist. What fresh hell is this?

Youve discovered the secret portal to the mod forums

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Speaking of thread tags, there are still a few that are missing, mostly in fyad and byob.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Minor bug: I bought a new avatar but the little thumbnail next to the username in the sidebar didn't update.

E: Reinstalling the app made it appear.

El Burbo fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Apr 29, 2014

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

The Dave posted:

Didn't know you could buy avatars that big.

Normally you can't.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I just saw a thread with -1 unread posts. Couldn't get a screenshot though

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Bug: in fyad, the speech arrows pointing to the avatar don't quite line up with the rest of the post bubble

On an iphone 4s

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

pokeyman posted:

I take it back. Apparently keyboards can mess with the pasteboard. The gif keyboards apparently work by copying the gif when you tap, then you have to paste into wherever you're typing. We can definitely do that!

The future is here...

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

people with different platinum icons get both the grenade and their different icon overlapping.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

This is unrelated to the update, but is there a possibility of the more recent thread tags in byob, fyad, and adtrw (there might be some in other forums too) getting app versions?

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Dunno if it's been mentioned, but if you have images off and click an image that's supposed to be a gif, the gif overlay never shows up so you can't play it. On iPhone 4S

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Not just from bookmarks, the crashes seem to happen when loading a tread from anywhere for me

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I've noticed that if you try to upload a picture from you're phone library that's been cropped with editor, the upload fails. This isn't a problem with unchanged images.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

pokeyman posted:

Is this consistent for you? I've had some trouble consistently reproducing this in the past, but I haven't tried in a little while.

It's pretty consistent for me.

I tried to make this post with an edited screenshot. It wouldn't post ("image upload failed, an unknown error occurred (code 0)") until I took it out. It's not just cropping either, but any change with the editor that makes it fail.

On a regular iphone 6

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

funny Star Wars parody posted:

I found a glitch in the matrix

Same

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Here's the ADTRW tags that are missing

gosh, lots of anime

and these two which are in every forum

El Burbo