Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Jillette also lives in the second ugliest, stupidest house I've ever seen. I motion he be declared an overall fartknocker and his memory be darned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Ok in all honesty Penn Jillette's "Slammer" is the actual worst; I just wanted an excuse to post Scott Adams' house.

dare ye approach the tower of the Dilbermancer

Here's Jillette's romper room bullshit, for comparison.

And the thread's lifetime achievement award goes to Rush Limbaugh's rococo bedroom. I maintain he missed a gigantic opportunity by not putting little cigar chomping El Rushbo cherubs all over the place.

paranoid randroid fucked around with this message at 09:11 on Jul 19, 2014

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
The only Penn and Teller magic show I've seen involved a huge human-sized habitrail set piece that they teased for the entire act. At the very end they announced they needed a volunteer to go into it for their final trick. Then they locked the poor schmo (who was probably a plant in retrospect) in a small section of it and started dropping rats in with him.

It was hilarious.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
I could tolerate Penn a lot more if I had any reason to believe giving his views a fair hearing would not involve him invading my personal space with his jowly mug.

paranoid randroid fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Jul 20, 2014

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"Republicunts"? Did they get the Animal Nuz guy's cool older brother to write the episode?

Anyway it's spelled "Republikkkunt$".

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
I'm having a hard time seeing past how blindingly wack some dude would have to be to write down the word "republicunts" and then hi-5 himself for his sickfilthy wit.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Well, gj True Blood writers. I am acknowledging your show exists. I curse you, unto five generations, to write for Disney Channel child star vehicles.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Axe Master posted:

The 26-year-old aspiring restaurateur

"The 26-year-old aspiring bottomless equity pit"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Dabir posted:

Please, Travis Touchdown has his poo poo together way better than these dweebs. He lives on his own, he's hard-working, he works out, he seems to be pretty comfortable with his life, and even when he literally got screwed over by a woman who led him on to get at his money, he didn't hate women afterwards. He's practically a role model for these motherfuckers.

He got his cat swole. That's commitment.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

RACHET posted:

Beautiful. Hopefully he goes completely broke, gets his house foreclosed on and has to maintain it while living in government assisted housing and SNAP.

Also if that situation were to happen, it would only move him further to the right.

That all sounds pretty awful for anyone to go through, actually.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"Truly if your sins were not great, god would not have sent such a scourge as medical debt upon you." - A Progressive

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
While I think this dude is obnoxious and stupid, I also think its a shame he's having to beg to pay his bills. Because that's hosed up and society should provide for everyone, including the obnoxious and stupid.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

VitalSigns posted:

Yep. It is genuinely sad that he voted for politicians who blocked the medicaid expansion that would pay his bills.

We should use this as an example to people for why not to do that so this doesn't happen again.

I choose you, rando bumpkin, to account for your people's sins. How do you plead.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

site posted:

Neutron bomb the planet so both sides can get hosed and shut up imo

I believe that unpacking the petty, vicious tribalism of a thread dedicated to wringing its hands over petty, vicious tribalism is a valid line of discussion.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

beatlegs posted:

Everyone deserves equal access to health care, including this guy. But on a personal level, it's not a shame. It's his own fault. He's not developmentally disabled, he's not brain damaged. He's in this situation because chose to be.

This is all broadly true, however I still feel it to be fairly fuckin rococo to cackle gleefully about him losing his house. Which is mostly just that one guy, but still underlines the oddly triumphant tone a few people are taking towards some idiot going blind from spite-related complications.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

site posted:

He deserves blindness.

hosed up if true

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Davethulhu posted:

gently caress this guy and gently caress the "mean liberal" concern trolling. Every step of this process he's chosen the option to make his situation worse. Society benefits more by making an example of him.

You seem strident.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
gutbomb's head is forever on the swivel for youths doing gangster rap poses with malicious intent

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i perceive you to be stupid

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i mean when you think about it, twisting up your fingers is basically equivalent to a 1488 tattoo

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

GutBomb posted:

Congratulations then. Enjoy your politics as team sport.

cool ill be over here on the team that wears helmets and doesnt fill the water cooler with paint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
gutbomb, upon being presented with proof that his wife is conducting an affair - "well lets not jump to conclusions. after all, I too am sleeping with a married woman"