Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Just listened to that episode for the first time today as I'm working from the beginning of the archives to present day after discovering the podcast a few months ago. :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

RyokoTK posted:

The only thing I knew coming into this was the phrase "gay furry cock vore," and someone saying that it was comparable to the Frank West reading. I'm just wondering if the gay part is actually an important condition of furry cock vore. I don't think it's a good thing to make light of homosexuality like that, by saying "oh you like furry cock vore, you must also be one of them queers," as you put it. All I'm saying is that people were casually bandying around the phrase "gay furry cock vore" and my point is that cock vore is pretty grody no matter whose cock is eating whom.

And anyway, I don't even think you could describe furry cock vore as gay even if the piece was between two males, because the whole idea of a penis completely consuming another person is so far beyond sex to begin with.

As to your example, I don't think that compares because furries are gross no matter what animal they present themselves as, so calling it "furry cock vore" does add another strata to the grossness quiche. In that case, whether or not you specify it's a rabbit really is your own preference as to how much you want to mentally envision what the voring cock is attached to.

I regret absolutely everything about this conversation :(

same

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

The MBTI is a fun party game.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

I just started at the beginning in April and an through Fistbump the Bride, so I'll come back to this page in May and laugh.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Thanks, Lou!

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Good times, just got through ep 148 in my sequential catching up in which you (inadvertently?) catch former GiP poster Martello on TV Tropes.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Alaois posted:

He came from TV Tropes when those threads were still a thing in PYF, whatever happened to him

He had to quit posting in GiP when someone made his bosses aware of his post history there.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

hoobajoo posted:

Nicotine is a totally legal drug, what the gently caress, you don't do legal drugs off poo poo like aluminum foil and broken light bulbs.

For some people the pagentry of the ritual is as much a part of the high as the chemical reaction.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Covok posted:

Anyone not able to listen to the infowars episode since Trump won?

No problems here.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Ixjuvin posted:

I have never watched or listened to Hamilton and have no opinion on the subject.

Goodbye!

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

King Lou posted:

You know, at this point I sometimes have a hard time judging when something is too much. I've had several people pass on this episode as "too much". I agree that some of it is :psyduck: but none of it make me almost puke like Cum on Food did.

I have clearly damaged myself.

Thanks for the readings, Lou. I'm working my way through chronologically and just cleared the Tiny Penis Forums on the way home tonight.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Djeser posted:

24 hour mp3. do it boots. gently caress everyone.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Waffleman_ posted:

Complaints!

Oh god this one has the most insufferable person.

Dude those are your posts from five pages ago.

(I kid.)

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I listened to a bunch of Lou Reads eps and I don't understand how he manages.

I've been marathoning them to catch up, currently at November 2015 from starting at the beginning. King Lou is unstoppable​.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Hell, same.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

"Ever seen a fat super saiyan cum?"

Just hit that line on my way to lunch.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

rumble in the bunghole posted:

This might be your best chance to eat clown pussy dude

Don't sign your posts :xd:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

What would you say is the best episode of Extra Credit so far?

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Possibly the only thing more frightening would be if a post you made 20 years ago rose from its feculent grave and was read on the podcast.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

sexpig by night posted:

yea if someone wants to blast me they can probably just find poo poo I posted last week

I don't think F Plus or Extra Credit is being used offensively against individuals, but it's not beyond imagination that someone was really into some dumb crap when they were 15 and it's just been sitting on some forum for the last 15 years.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Grondoth posted:

The lego thing... it kinda broke me. That's totally innocent boy dares(dude this hurts so BAD dude) and... well, this is the fplus thread. I don't need to elaborate.

I feel like reading about no poo poo internet-mediated child abuse is probably a bit beyond F Plus atrocity tourism and straight over becomes staring into Nietzsche's abyss.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Deformed Church posted:

I think weddings are about the bridge and groom

Bridges ain't poo poo but cables and bricks
Trusses and struts spread out across pits
Get the trucks across, every last one
Pickups and flatbeds, full or half ton

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

T-man posted:

Welp, I should actually listen to extra credit, goodbye cishets of the fplus. Call me when you get into frotting.

https://thefpl.us/episode/33

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

I'm the supersponsor badge in the back right.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Mahlertov Cocktail posted:

Pen nerd by day, sexpig by night

Mont Blanc in the streets, Bic in the sheets.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Guy Mann posted:

Planefucker mythology is pretty rad, imho. ]

Your extensive knowledge of machine loving is a credit to the Something Awful forums, Guy Mann.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Jedi425 posted:

I have yet to find a better way to get out of bed in the morning than to be told I am UNDER PSYCHIC ATTACK.

Thanks, F Plus, for making sure I GET OUT OF BED, because I AM UNDER PSYCHIC ATTACK.

Yes, that's my alarm as well. Thanks Kumquatxop!

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

noether posted:

I visited thunder's place today to try and get a rise out of them, but instead they gave me actual polite responses and I'm kind of salty about it

am I the bad guy?

Yes you are mad that they didn't take the bait on your lovely trolling, you dumb fucker. Go back to kiwifarms, your approach will go over better there.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Midjack posted:

Just listened to that episode for the first time today as I'm working from the beginning of the archives to present day after discovering the podcast a few months ago. :tinfoil:

Midjack posted:

Thanks for the readings, Lou. I'm working my way through chronologically and just cleared the Tiny Penis Forums on the way home tonight.

Today I finished listening to the episodes Plane Crazy and Human Santapede 2, after starting from the beginning of both podcasts and listening to them in synchronized chronological order on my daily drive to work for most of the last year and a half.

Lou and any Ridiculists who are reading this thread: thank you for being part of my life for the last several months, and thank you for doing this!

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

She is the hero we deserve.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Double excelsior, Lou.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Grondoth posted:

Did they bring on the SLPC last year, or am I thinking about a GDQ sometime?

Yeah, Red lake may have been a worse game but at least the dude made something.

They talked about SPLC accepting the fundraising but stressing that they didn't endorse the podcast. Nobody from SPLC has appeared on the show.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

The whole thing'll be on their Twitch channel for the next couple weeks or so.

Last time they threw it on YouTube and audio made it onto the site as well.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Djeser posted:

Also, I ripped the audio tracks from the Youtube videos and converted them into MP3.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-TIepoTvlRApaNK1aKi8f1xmMIQCpbBi

If you click on the name of the folder, it'll give you an option to download it all as a zip.

Thank you!

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Dragonatrix posted:

Even without using that link, I can feel pretty confident from context that Satans.zip is a much better reading of that name and also probably way more accurate

It's not as sanity blasting as you might imagine.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Djeser posted:

I took a look at that reddit and there's a lot of stuff about sucking on dildos which seems like a gross misunderstanding of how dildos work

Quick! Quick! Suck out the venom!

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Erotic Wakes posted:

One of the worst things about g*mergate is that I can no longer laugh at a certain high-profile indie game dev for implanting magnets into her fingertips, because seriously what the gently caress.

Hell yeah you can.

Arrhythmia posted:

The first time I heard about it it was an electrician who got it done so he'd be able to feel the magnetic field induced by live wires, especially if he didn't expect them to be live, which struck me as really sensible.

I have one of these bad link, I mean these which is very needs suiting and didn't require surgery.

Midjack fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Jun 5, 2018

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

What the gently caress kind of url is that?

Waffleman_ posted:

Yeah I'm not fuckin' clicking on that.

What the hell indeed; that was the back half of a referral link that I tried to trim and took the wrong half off. Sorry about that; it won't actually go anywhere.

This Amazon link to a Klein non contact voltage tester is what I was going for.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

McGlockenshire posted:

Oh man if this works out I hope there's plenty of notice.

https://twitter.com/_jimmyfranks/status/1004821858397458433

Song Crimes live is also acceptable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

DoctorWhat posted:

there's a gentle likpa episode?

It was in Garbage Day this year.