Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!

Squint posted:

I think if gravity itself is telling you you're too fat to participate in something, that should be a sign that perhaps the problem is with you after all and not with, you know, everything that isn't you.

If you are even implying that my weight is the reason why hot-air balloons don't carry me, I'm gonna be so triggered and you will feel terrible. Don't loving test me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!
My one wish this Christmas is for Patrick82 to get a talk show. God drat, I was not expecting "I couldn't hear a difference because of the tester's negative brain lasers!!" to be the low point of the episode.

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Yea in this doc alone there's untouched gems like 'roadkill meat is the ONLY ethical meat' 'all of humanity's problems can be solved with a 1 child policy' and some insane rambling that can only be summed up with:

"I just find it hard to wrap my head around the concept of 'society'"

The readers also missed the part where most of the replies in the bestiality discussion agreed with the OP. "We don't ask for consent when we slaughter them," "Why is artificial insemination okay if outright sex with animals is not," etc. It's really cool, the community that reddit's lax moderation policy created

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!
Kumquatxop's readings are always a fun simulation of the guy on the bus who just coked up and really wants to be friends with you

HEY, HEY

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!

Tatum Girlparts posted:

How do these people work? What happened to them?

Wires were crossed that should not have been crossed, permanently, and probably well before they had any concept of sex or fetish. For these poor bastards, normal sexual attraction is at best a side effect of their real desires, and at worst an impossible dream, like trying to compete in a 100-meter dash while paralyzed from the waist down. Do not weep for them, for they were doomed from the start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!
Wait, why should speedrunners all die, again? :confused: