Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
Did the boot get dropped on its head by its drill instructor?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

Spot the guy who got a sweet deal on his mustang with 25% APR

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

Motor T guy from my old company love posting "I Love JESUS!" poo poo and these loving things:

This one not once, but twice today:

and this one yesterday:

:allears:

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

Anita Dickinme posted:

Not religious but both of these are actually p funny, despite being years old.

Yeah well imagine posting both without a hint of irony.

e: Muslims in mandress with AR/AK.

White Christians would lose their minds and someone WOULD get shot.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

M855 is probably my favorite round to shoot.

:(

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

not caring here posted:

It's fine if you're shooting on Uncle Sam's dime, but otherwise it is a very low quality round.

I think the performance standard is 4 MOA out of an M4. Don't quote me on that, but it is horrendous.

It's pretty much my go to when I go shooting on my dime lol. It's not super expensive and is 62 gr. I mean, of course it won't shoot as well as match grade stuff, but it seems pretty drat accurate out of my FrankenAR. I do have a Noveske barrel on it so that helps, but I'd estimate I shoot ~1 MOA with it*. vOv

*I haven't shot at a known distance range to test this.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

I have no idea if this is legit, but if so, omg lol: https://www.facebook.com/brunonumerouno/videos/10152540151601966/

I want to believe.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

Mike-o posted:

$5 a pack is what happens when some dumb gently caress agrees to pay that much, so then the muds know they can sucker all soldiers into paying that much.

He said carton, not pack. I bought 3 cartons for $12.

My truck driver got ripped off hardcore by some kid selling red bull on the side of the road in marjah. All he had was a $5 so when he negotiated for some red bulls for like $2 or something, the kid gave him the red bulls and took off with the $5. Then our convoy took off so he couldn't do poo poo about it. I think it was like 1 or 2 cans of red bull he got for that $5.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

Honestly that sounds like a pretty chill way to do 20 years.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

kid in my platoon:

"if hillary gets elected im moving to germany where they know better than to elect a woman"

:stare:

It was a joke... right?

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

Pretty sure I've posted stuff from the most outspoken ARE TROOPS 'MURICAH veteran on my Facebook friends list, but I might just make daily posts in here of poo poo he posts.

Like this:

USMC503 fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Jul 11, 2015

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

Bolow posted:

Don't farmers live in a state of perpetually bankruptcy and generally live miserable lives.

My mom's side of the family are farmers, and yes. They have ~money~ mostly in the sense of they have a lot of land, but they pretty much poor as poo poo. Farming has a shitton of overhead costs.

But yeah, my thought process was pretty much that the Prius driver, while likely being an insufferable douche, probably makes MORE money, definitely has far less expenses regarding work, can probably afford to buy food without performing ungodly hours on manual labor, and probably beds chicks farmer boy could only dream of.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

This is the third minion thing he's posted in the last 5 hours.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

I think you're a weirdo if you DON'T want a high end sports car. The big difference is junior enlisted are often actually dumb enough to think they can afford said car.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

Apparently he drinks beer through his nose? :iiam:

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

So one of the grade A idiots from when I was in (you know the rear end in a top hat type that thought he was super cool, but was probably a certifiable retard) just tried to zing me on a 5 year old joke on facebook.

New material man. Like god drat.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

I crashed my car.

That's literally it.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

Soulex posted:

Like he went "Hey man! CRASHED YER CAR!! LOL!" ? Cause if so that poo poo is indeed dumb

Yeah it was pretty much, "How's your mustang?" I mean, making a joke about being an enlisted buying a mustang is one thing, but that wasn't what he was doing.

And that would have still been a 5 year old joke lmfao.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

LingcodKilla posted:

Speaking of stangs. Maybe I should call up my boot buddy and see if he wrecked his new one yet. He's still eighteen.

Things never change.

Yeah see this was the original joke. Only I wasn't 18, which makes it somehow worse. But making a crack at something that happened in tyol 2010 is just... I don't know. I mean I guess if he was trolling me it kind of worked, just instead of making me mad, it just baffled me how someone could be so incredibly dumb.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

yet here you are whining about it to a bunch of strangers. sounds like he won

I get reading is hard but poo poo man.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

I like to think about what if's.

Like what if an 18 year old boot wins the powerball. Imagine all the moto bullshit he would buy.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

I would run for president and say a lot of racist poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

DaNerd posted:

Once again I'm glad I didn't finish transferring to active from the reserves. The reserves are plenty stupid but having a civilian occupation seems to do wonders for the collective common sense.

I'm still the idiot who is reenlisting for another 4 years, obligated, at my RECC though.

This wasn't really my experience. My leadership did their god drat best to cram an entire month's worth of stupid into a weekend.