Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Dude should have gotten a Jaaaaaaaaaag.

When's Top Gear coming back on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

TRIM THOSE SIDEBURNS CHANDLER

I really, really want this guy to have some kind of scandal. Chandler can eat a dick. And even if it never happens, I still have one thing:

I outrank him. :chord:

EBB fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Nov 3, 2013

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Snowdens Secret posted:

At least shave a penis on the cat

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

What hump?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Enlistedmen. Enlistedmen never change.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

gleep gloop posted:

Lmao yup. So he:
Bought stock with borrowed money
Bought into an IPO
Bought high and sold low

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OYYen9-Y6k

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

they all died like heroes on normandy and here you are shitposting about them on the internet

nobody cares what you think

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

My problem was having no credit history besides student loans right out of college. USAA wouldn't even give me a credit card at first, ended up holding a capital one card with a $500 limit for a couple years before USAA was satisfied with my history.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

DoktorLoken posted:

Does actually having a GTC and paying your balance on time actually affect your credit score in a positive way beyond getting dinged for non-payment?

That's the deal with most corporate credit cards. Company pays the bill through whatever expense report you file, but the card can have an effect on your credit score.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Reminds me of an OER they had pinned up on the wall at Armor school. It was a DO NOT PROMOTE for a 2LT who lost his weapon three times...in theater.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

gleep gloop posted:

Had an E5 promoteable leave his M4, complete with sight, PEQ, grip etc, on the roof of a hilux and drive away on KAF. He either didn't notice or didn't say anything and just went to bed that night. The next day it was returned to his unit by the MPs, except minus all it's gizmos. Needless to say, he never made E6.

Yikes. How many paychecks did that cost him?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Anansi The Spider posted:

I bought a Platoon shirt and a bunch of other decent shirts from a printing company. 100$ of fireguard $$ aint too bad, I wont wear it though, just the shirts that have non retarded designs.

You are one boot motherfucker.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

elite_garbage_man posted:

How many paragraphs are in a 5 paragraph order?

Lemme check my pocket RANGER manual, one sec

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Cojawfee posted:

How many stuffed animals did he win from army?

Depends on how strong his Oedipus complex is.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

If rollovers were very rare, non of us would have spent time in HEAT trainers.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

Oh nice, the humvee has so many absolutely insane variants

It really does. This one is my favorite:

Tanker thinks, "Oh that's just a humvee blast it with .50 cal." Nope.

http://www.army-technology.com/projects/losat/

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

tuluk posted:

If you want anybody to read your stuff, trim it down & only relate one embellished story per post.

nigga hush, you just lazy

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

chitoryu12 posted:

I don't get why people are convinced that they must be fake. This thread alone proves that either the entire armed forces of the world is full of major bullshitters, or the military is home to the dumbest idiots on the planet and they often manage to get away with it. The Stinky Samurai isn't really any more fantastic than most of the stuff that passes scrutiny with nary a glance, nor is the "I dropped my weapon to avoid dying and they tried to punish me for it".

-a SOF marine

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

My favorite medic told me not to ask him why he knows that spinal fluid tastes like bananas. He also had a funny way of telling people how he lost a finger.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

BM1 should have thrown Cletus overboard instead of the clothes and saved everybody a lot of trouble.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Hell, I'm a high school dropout and the Army still took me. :v:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

vulturesrow posted:

Anywhere on a ship. First deployment they busted a couple grinding it out in an F-14 intake in the middle of the night.

Crew chief gonna get pissed at literal fuckery breaking the gently caress out of his plane.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Dingleberry posted:

Tell us more! This sounds like a much better story than

Moral of that story: maintain your personal weapon, and don't get caught. If you're about to get caught, eat a bullet.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Casimir Radon posted:

There's some contractor here working on the network. He's wearing a multicam hat with a blood-type patch on it.

Ask him how many confirmed kills he has and if he can "spike" somebody for you.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

sforzacio posted:

A buddy of mine told me about how in his class at BAC, some dude jettisoned his poo poo too early and it fell through some other dude's chute, dropping him and paralyzing him. gently caress thaaaaaaaat

"You still have use of two limbs. 50% rating."

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Affi posted:

Right, you guys don't get to go home during deployment to bang your girls.

Still not a funny story!

Die in a fire tia

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Wrong kind of idiot.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3664287

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

You just know he's Christian and she's pregnant in that photo.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

The one time he manages to get proper lubricant...

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Pennsylvania: The Worst State

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmn9asN-8AE

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

zombie303 posted:

I know this one idiot who thinks that Krispy Kremes suck. I am eating one right now and it does not suck.

That idiot sucks for hating donuts.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ROTC is absolutely the short bus

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Wallet keys phone smokes lighter. No bag required.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

That vag wants to taste the curb

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Just tell people your were in prison for four years.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

clop clop clop

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Absurd Alhazred posted:

In Israel it is common for soldiers to wear their uniforms home. Some fast-food places will give discounts to soldiers in uniform. Also otherwise cops might look askance at your assault rifle, which you are also expected to carry home on leave.

:tutbutt:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

That's a golden oldie. He didn't survive.