Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead

big scary monsters posted:

I think I'm going to stop looking at these even to find the hidden animals.

Come on, the badger on the rocket is pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead
The GCU Better Red than Dead sets out on its maiden voyage.

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead
Is the guy with the fox in his boat doing a real world version of that riddle where you have to get a fox, a rabbit, and a lettuce across a river?

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead

a pipe smoking dog posted:

What is even going on in that flag?
It looks like an upside-down royal standard with two of the normal panels replaced by a badger and a fox.

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead
Where do you get hammer-and-sickle branded laptops?

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead

SedanChair posted:

Ahahaha man is it just me or is Thomas stepping up his game?

No fox, no bird, and a badger that consists of three lazy lines somewhere in the Netherlands? The man's slipping.

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead
Socks, sandals, jorts, rolled up shirt, knitted sweater vest, and flat cap. Outstanding beachwear. BRB, off to my local clothing retailer to assemble my summer outfit collection.

Also, I like the Farage mantis holding a fag in every limb.

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead

baka kaba posted:

Is one talking to one?
Needs more Sheikh of Wales.

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead

keep punching joe posted:

I don't believe I have ever seen Alex Salmond wear a kilt.

For your edification and delectation:

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead

Jedit posted:

I particularly wouldn't have framed the words in that way, where it appears to be saying that ISIS are "the best".
I'd say that ISIS (and UKIP) exhibit a pretty high level of "passionate intensity" - it's pretty clear that he's painting them as'the worst' and harbingers of the rough slouching beast.

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead
oops, this was meant for the ukmt

don't mind me

LemonDrizzle fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Oct 22, 2014

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead
That Times one is decent.

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead

KazigluBey posted:

Alex Salmond's incapability to live up to either the Kantian moral imperative or biblical standards, apparently. Also kappa's wall-of-text posts about the TA.

wall of text = three short paragraphs in response to someone else bringing it up a propos of nothing?

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead
Who are the two people standing behind Merkel and Hollande in the times cartoon supposed to be?

Also, they could've given the gormless Greek firebug Tsipras' face, although that may be expecting a bit too much.

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead
Cameron gets things completely cock-eyed, Clegg goes nowhere because he's trapped by the wreckage of his party and reputation, while Miliband nobly prepares to carry the country and people to safety on his broad strong back. A good pro-Labour cartoon. All glory to great leader, conqueror of the bacon sandwich!

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead

gorki posted:

I wonder what Daily Mail readers imagine happens in a "BENEFITS OFFICE" :allears:

benefits, obviously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead
Mac advocating humorous punishment of those criticising the doctor's strike - a good mac?

• Locked thread