Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

marktheando posted:

Ugh loving hell.

What's wrong with this? I think some types of Lizard can purr.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
I want to know what incredible blackmail Thomas has on the Express that allows him to phone it in so hard. Someone dead with an orange in their mouth at the very least.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad posted:

Hmmm yes a firearm not used by the British military, well done.

I don't think I've ever seen a British Battlefield Cross, isn't it mainly a US Tradition?

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

There is no light. There is no hope. The blackness has consumed everything and left us bare on the inside.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

That's an awfully white Bonfire Party right there.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

Pilchenstein posted:

Why does that santa have two mouths?

More importantly why is one of his elves in parliament?

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

Cloud Potato posted:

Since it's been suggested that we merge this thread back into the main Politoons thread, should we keep this one going or what?

gently caress no, I love this thread. Politoons would not improve it.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

nuzak posted:

ahahah what the gently caress is this comic even saying

"greece has money now"?

just what

Greece is going to waste their EU UNFAIR bailout money on the UNELECTABLE Corbyn.

Also nearly all Greek MP's are half bald men with mustaches.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

Badger of Basra posted:

They still haven't released the Chilcot inquiry report? :psyduck:

I had a check.

quote:

Sir John, who is paid £790 a day as head of the inquiry, has always declined to say exactly when the report would be released but has said he wholeheartedly shares the wish for it be made available as soon as possible.

Yeah I bet he can't wait to stop being paid quarter of a million a year.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
It's a shame because if you just took the Illegal War label off it'd look a lot better.

I don't know what it is with Political Cartoons and having to explain the joke.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

goatface posted:

Second place normally stands on the other side.

We may never know why Burnham was drifting uncomfortably to the right.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

Or the far more apt cover of it .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReIAna459sg

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

mrpwase posted:

Also I know it's the Telegraph, but despite this cartoon masquerading as being something other than 'a TV series happened', what is it actually saying? The working class hate the aristocracy, quelle loving surprise.

Corbyn has shifted the Overton window left enough that his policies don't seem so threatening anymore. AGC

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
I'm here for the pig cartoons. Don't let me down thread.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
The Guardian

Majestic.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
The airplane one is actually pretty clever and Steve Bell's is brilliant. Some good cartoons that don't need to be made Good Cartoons for a change.

And then there's Mac. Ruining it for everybody.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
What's the Telegraph one about? Doesn't really make much sense to me to put Corbyn and the Anti War crowd as the ones convinced they'll win a war by Christmas.

Fans fucked around with this message at 13:48 on Nov 19, 2015

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
And I can get why the Private Eye would make that joke because of course he's still about! I don't get what the Telegraph are referring to though.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
That girl on the right seems so sad she can't help because she's wearing boxing gloves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
Tom Watson said in the Guardian he's not aware of a reshuffle. It may not even be a thing. Anonymous sources unreliable. Big shock.

• Locked thread