Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

SteamyV posted:

"You can't take these fries from me."

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

Take my love, take my land, take me to a hot dog stand.

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Jesus Christ Paulie you look like the fuckin' Joker

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Davros1 posted:

I just googled her, and she's actually a fighter? Because she just looks so sad in her pictures. Like if you told me she was constantly be forced to fight against her by mentally abusive spouse, I could believe that. I mean seriously, she looks like she wants no part of this fighting business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z7FRrKcG5s

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B2PwYr8pT4

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Alouicious posted:

I'd be okay with Droz or Chris Candido too.

or poo poo, AJ Lee.

Honestly NJ probably should have been AJ, but I'm okay with Bam Bam.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
I can't stop chuckling at "Duke Rotundo"

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

A show about HBK going out and superkicking MRAs would be the most watched show in the world.

I don't think the venn diagram intersection of "people that love HBK" and "people that hate MRAs" is as large as you think it is.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Memento posted:

Wilt Chamberlain when he was with the Lakers. He was legit 7'1" and 300 pounds. He still looked kinda skinny compared to Andre, but put them together in a picture and they looked like two regular dudes, one decently buff and one muscly and heavyset.

Until you put someone else in the picture and realise they are actual giants.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Supreme Allah posted:

iirc he was given one of these to get around on locations while filming The Princess Bride. Maybe he used them everywhere.

iirc he owned a farm/ranch that he retired to and that was how he got around it most of the time.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Gonzo McFee posted:

Big E continues to be my favorite wrestler that's inexplicably not getting a push.

He busted open somebody's face in like ten televised matches in a row and every time they put him on a mic at the announcing table he sounded terrible. I like Big E and his twitter is hilarious, but there's nothing inexplicable about him not getting a push.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
I happened across a link to this today -

So of course I made this

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

freud mayweather posted:

i worked for WWF Shopzone at the time. there was a doctor named John Stewart from Woodbridge, CT who bought all sorts of divas ring gear and lingere. over a hundred grand worth. he said he built a meuseum for them in his basement.

he was a real big perv.

I am amazed by this post on multiple levels.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Joey McChrist posted:

from last night's Bald Man Shout Times:

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

rovert posted:

This makes little sense.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Cena probably buys suits off the rack, which is going to look like utter garbage on a guy with his ridiculous proportions.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Even a roidmonster is going to look good in a suit if it's tailored, but if somebody that big buys a non-tailored suit that fits their shoulders, the rest of it is going to hang off them like a tent.

Michael Clarke Duncan and the Rock looked/look great in suits because they could afford to drop several grand on a fully-tailored one. Good 'ol Ronnie is busy buying increasingly bigger trucks and palettes of barbecue sauce.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

flashy_mcflash posted:

I think it was just the white=purity thing. They're puritans. Maybe I'm reading too much into it though.

I believe he was asking why Venis wore white pants when the rest of the stable wore black pants.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Chewy Bitems posted:

TheEggsBenedict's post in the WWE Discussion thread earlier in the week got me looking at the Alumni Section of WWE.com...

Leaving aside the fact that everyone is the relative same height and the odd over photoshopping of recent people makes nearly everyone look deformed:

Some of the stances of some people stuck out a bit: (with a couple of more normal people for context)

wha?

but the weirdest is ole Tajiri:

and bonus of JJ since they clearly chose this picture on purpose to make him look daft:

How many pictures exist of JJ during his WWE tenure that look any better?

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Perfidus posted:

What exactly is their gimmick anyway?

The New Breed of LOD/Demolition Who Lack Respect For The Legends That Came Before

If enough of those dudes were actually still around they could do a version of Orton's Legend Killer gimmick. Or, as I said last week, if they just badmouthed a different classic team every week and eventually got around to the Dudleyz or the Hardyz it would make a hell of a suprise comeback moment.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

Crossposting from the weird fanart thread

I it weren't for the Tardis and Fenris I'd assume this was a wrestling-themed version of Meet the Pyro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUhOnX8qt3I

In retrospect I would buy a Kane DVD that had classic Kane matches with constant cuts to Meet the Pyro-style Kane CGI POVversions of what was happening.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

KungFu Grip posted:

Bobcat looks like hell. Hell or a terrible Dr. Who cosplay.

He looks okay when you correct for the fact that he's in his fifties and didn't look that good to begin with.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Frankston posted:

Haha why the hell are Cena's suits always so comically large?

If you don't get your suits tailored and you're really muscular, a jacket that fits your shoulders is going to hang off you like a tent and pants that fit your quads are going to look like clown pants from the knees down. The Rock and Batista both get their suits tailored and look great; Cena apparently doesn't care and buys off the rack.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Dean, stop giving molly to 10 year olds.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Buff Bagwell will gently caress you for less than that.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Considering he's competing in Strongman competitions and doing all the GoT filming I can't imagine he'd have the kind of time he'd have to devote to learning wrestling from the ground up.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
It really isn't very difficult once you get used to it, and when you're on the road 6 days a week like HHH probably is it's likely as good or better than eating out every day

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
When the first Arnold Strongman classic was held Mark had been doing only pro-wrestling for like eight years, and he took a couple months off to train strongman events and crushed the entire thing. If he'd done Strongman as a career thing instead of wrestling he'd probably have won every title there is. That guy was born to be strong.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Kukash posted:

We just gonna ignore Michael Hayes?

I've been doing that since 1995 and I don't wanna break my streak

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

21 Hoot Salute posted:

I always used to see everyone talk about how Ron H20 Waterman would be huge once he got out of developmental

Then WWE released him, probably because of his age. He was pushing 40 in developmental

Then he went on to MMA and Christian Motivational Groups!

Waterman was fighting mma in the late 90's and shows up on a couple of the pre-Zuffa UFCs; he was fighting long before he was in OVW

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Germ Incubator posted:

Yeah it what universe would that be fat anyway....

Okada progress

Due to unreliable carny Britwres promoter, Superclash show has been cancelled. So it's just the two RPW shows for me in Oct. I can focus on just Nakamura and Okada outfits.

You're the same poster that did the Shield cosplay and got Reigns and Road Dogg to yell at each other jokingly, right? Your stuff is dope.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

sticklefifer posted:

Germ Incubator is a cool wrestlefan. :cool:

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

LobsterMobster posted:

I'M A REAL TOUGH GUY ASSKICKER

do you like my hoop earrings? there was a sale at macy's

lol

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
As I recall, Rage was a 12 year old who got bulked up by toxic waste so that's completely reasonable.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
White girls smell like pumpkin spice, obv

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

fart blood posted:

So WWE Studios is a tax write-off now right? Because these movies stink.

Do you know how bad a direct-to-DVD movie has to be to lose money?

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Gonzo McFee posted:

Karl Marx's writing on wrestling bear markets was seminal.

As was his treatise on the importance of big men in high level wrestling, "Hoss Kapital"

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Verbal submission (Eli, eli, lama sabacthini)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

I, too, am bored with Ziggler