Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before

Ville Valo posted:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fourzerotwo/the-adventures-of-dash-a-2d-platform-and-puzzle-ad

How do you make a kickstarter, with video of "gameplay," of a 2D platformer with no enemies, no puzzles, no nothing?

Name it "the adventures of *Rainbow Dash" and double the funding required

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

Don't tingleshame, big boobed women pretending to cut my hair is my loving poo poo

PiCroft posted:

All you need to know about ASMR:

(Possibly NSFW, if only because someone might think you're looking at something fetishy(probably because it is))
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVpfHgC3ye0

Better slap a trigger warning on this bitch cause this caused me to go into ASMR spasms holy poo poo i'm spurtin here

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

My favourite kickstarter story is the oculous rift getting bought by facebook and their backers not getting poo poo.

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

Maluco Marinero posted:

I reckon riding that thing like a pedal bike would be real hard going.

This is from a few pages back but I went to a local expo recently where they had electrjc bikes on display and they were so heavy the pedals might has well been there for show. Electric bicycles are dumb as hell.