Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass

Besides, who the gently caress is going to order some tiny A7 pads with weird-rear end 7mm squares from some sketchy dude on the internet if every office supply store has been carrying proper A4 pads for less since forever?

On the other hand, it is a Kickstarter whose product actually exists and has a non-zero chance of getting fulfilled :colbert:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
Given the projects that have appeared in this thread, how can you tell? Because I sure as hell can't.

Unless of course it's been April 1 all day, every day since the dawn of Kickstarter :v:.

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
I vaguely remember having seen some physical game of Mario themed go fish in the early to mid 90s. That makes him only 15 or 20 years late with this on top of all the other issues.

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

They proudly posted this sample of their previous games at the top of their KS pitch:

It's just :swoon:so perfect.:swoon:

Excellence in mid '90s quality shovelware is exactly what an enterprising MMORPG start-up needs. :colbert:

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass

Alan Smithee posted:

Just once I wanna see a dude wearing women's underwear and lipstick holding a circular saw over his bound and struggling victim in a room covered in plastic

"Oh I didn't see you there"

All you need is some vague poo poo about contacting the IP holders and you've got yourself a Kickstarter for a Dexter spinoff :v:.

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
Or just buy one of those bottle scrapers for a buck or two if you're that anal.

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
It's a change though. Instead of terrible anime knockoff art, they've gone for terrible White Wolf knockoff art.

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
Guerilla gardening gone militant.

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
One might say they're charging top dollar.

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
poo poo like that is so poorly drawn because the artist's (hah) education consist of half-assedly coping stuff found in some garbage How to Draw My First Anime Waifu instruction book and maybe read some lovely internet tutorials. Add the complete absence of skill and talent to a cripplingly awful style, and you've got someone who shits out whatever this is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
Looked more like a critical hit to me.