Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Cross posting from the Kickstarter Gaming thread, I just found a new high low water mark

There are just so many things. Many, many things :wtc:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Exmond posted:

Looks like the Brony dating sim kickstarter is imploding in on itself.

http://cliqist.com/2014/03/14/is-dark-skyes-the-latest-kickstarter-scam/

Poorly executed and unfunny prank kickstarter falls to pieces, what a shock

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

El Estrago Bonito posted:

I'd say were a short time away from someone at GW or FFG realizing how profitable X-Wing and Attack Wing have been and then ebaying BFG prices.

See there you're making the mistake of assuming GW has a marketing department that looks at these sorts of things, when in reality they proudly trumpet the fact that they have no marketing department and do no market research at all.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Hey guys, let's ditch cartridge razors and buy this innovative new 150 year old safety razor design and reinvent ourselves

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

This is basically hipster catnip

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Shadoer posted:

Why would anyone want this film?! Everything you could do with this film you can do with digital recordings cheaper and better. Why would people kickstarter this?!

Probably for the same reason people backed a 2005 vintage Ipod resembling FLAC audio player, a newly designed 200 year old safety razor, and an untunable radio in a mason jar.

They're loving morons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Zybourne Clock posted:

"help fund a vasectomy for this fuckhead", the Kickstarter says. He'll film the whole procedure and for $20 you get to see it.

He'd have a much easier time getting the money if he instead offered to have himself filmed being tied up and castrated by a dominatrix