Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
Uh, pulled this out of my old imgur gallery as a reply to someone in the previous thread:

This should probably go in the "When Animals Attack" thread:

Due to the "no webcomics" rule, here's a link:
http://imgur.com/hqWcU27

The goalie was just directing the ferret/stoat thing to the restrooms little stoat's room.

Bored has a new favorite as of 17:28 on Mar 12, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

razorrozar posted:

Would RealDolls be any less creepy if their owners treated them like what they are (glorified Fleshlights) instead of pretending they're actually women?

Probably not.

I want this shirt.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Noni posted:

I want one of those to use as a bottle cork and/or pouring spout.

A cork is feasible, but a pouring spout would just look silly. (Also I now have a craft project while watching Grimm tonight. :iamafag:)

Bored has a new favorite as of 01:06 on Mar 16, 2013

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Fist Killinghammer posted:

It's a really guilty looking dog.

Have you seen this video about a guilty dog?

My dog made that face whenever he was about to get kicked off the couch. I posted it in the wake up your dog thread. I don't know why he thought he was in trouble every time. I'd sit on the floor and tell him what a good boy he was when he got down. Regardless, it was a cute face.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

I thought it was funny. It's a bbq smoker.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

colas posted:

I hate to be that guy but I'd like to see things on here that I didn't see on reddit five minutes ago.

Is that a stick yorkie dorkie? 'Cause that's all I see. I also can't find the original of the comic in an image search for "comics about dogs".

\/\/\/

Bored has a new favorite as of 22:31 on Mar 26, 2013

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Brother Jonathan posted:

Torchlight II lets the player have a pet that fight alongside them, such as a panther, a wolf, and a ferret.

It is great to watch a ferret leap on and murder enemies.

Nastyman posted:

Your four legged sausage is nothing compared to this mofo. :colbert:

These are both awesome. When the ferret's actually killing something, do they use a realistic ferret laugh sound?

Edit: I'm guessing the papillon's a mod. Someone needs to make a cock-eyed pug, complete with snorting soundbyte.

Bored has a new favorite as of 17:22 on Mar 27, 2013

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Peanut butter.

Hoover Dam posted:

Different breeds of chicken lay different color eggs. No nutritional difference, just in some places it's easier to get white eggs or brown eggs depending on what chickens the farmers keep.
My Grandma's chickens all laid brown eggs...good story, huh?
Edit: Looking it up, she most likely had Golden Comets. I couldn't find a funny picture of one, though :(
Nobody has made a decent chart of chicken breeds and what kind of eggs they lay, but here's one that's all text-
http://www.poultry.allotment.org.uk/Chicken_a/egg_shell_color/egg_shell_color.php

And here's a page that calls itself a chart, but isn't, with breed name next to photos of the eggs.
http://www.backyardchickens.com/a/egg-color-chart-find-out-what-egg-color-your-breed-lays

Bored has a new favorite as of 20:41 on Mar 29, 2013

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

I just threw away that and the corresponding ketchup dispenser. Too bad. I could have sent them to you. They were still in the packaging. Christmas gift that I thought was stupid, although I think I put on enough fake amusement that the gifter had no clue. She's a nice lady. I didn't want to hurt her feelings.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Came up under "Romance Novel Covers".

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

gross. I laughed.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

All I get from the picture is that they found a new use for the lap bars on roller coasters.

Noblesse Obliged posted:

My wife would just tell me this product was great because it could help her find it and me read the manual on what I'm supposed to do.
Is this a hypothetical wife? Like, if you had a wife who was mean, she might say this to you?

I'm sorry if I made you feel bad about your confusing use of English, if it's not your first language.

Bored has a new favorite as of 04:13 on Apr 12, 2013

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

ukulele bastard posted:

Jazz musicians with googly eyes. It's a good thing.
edia/Dizzy_zps56bdcd4d.jpg.html][/URL]

When are googly eyes ever not a good thing.

Bored has a new favorite as of 18:07 on Apr 12, 2013

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

stubblyhead posted:

I have to admit I'm kind of curious whether anyone has actually tried that (I'm sure someone has) and what the result was. I'm also extremely curious how this guy managed to avoid suffocating in there.

This ad has been in the Nashville craigslist for several months. I'm wondering if he's just collecting reaction emails or what.

Here, I link the screenshot since I don't know if the ad gets deleted then reposted every few weeks or something and it's not really that funny of a picture. Except that one of the thumbnails is the real doll in a similar position to the above cat image.
http://i.imgur.com/YV3v9vc.png

Bored has a new favorite as of 19:39 on Apr 12, 2013

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

IUG posted:

I'm going to tile one of the rooms in my office this way if I find out where those tiles are from, and how inexpensive they are.

EDIT: Here we go:
http://geckostone.com/pricing.html

http://www.tessellations.org/real-materials-tessellations-22.shtml

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Is where babby farmed.

It's not actually :nws:, but it's difficult to see it as anything but genitalia.
http://imgur.com/vc3rjNA
It's a turkey cake.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Mescal posted:

Late-breaking reports indicate that the suspect may be an Irish male; likely delusional

I knew he looked familiar! Glad they managed to find a better picture of him. ;)

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

duck......duck......GOOSE!.....motherfuckin' goose!
That guy's it again :(

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

I've never had geese attack, but they've only stopped by where ever I've run into them on the way south in for the winter. They are poop machines, though.

That's a duck, isn't it?

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

veedubfreak posted:

Her tits are even more lopsided than her eyes.

I'm pretty sure that's just how she's standing. She may be hoping that standing like that, with her boobs appearing to be lopsided, right side lower, will somehow create the illusion of symmetry when taken in with her eyeline, which is lopsided in the opposite direction.

RagingBoner posted:

All I know is that I suddenly want a Playstation 2.

:golfclap:

Bored has a new favorite as of 19:24 on Apr 24, 2013

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

From Humans of New York-

16-year-old Ethan's indiegogo blurb posted:

I have always been interested in artistic pursuits. I was inspired to design and build this piece after watching the movie Queen of Versailes. I saw how rich those kids were, and their lack of creation with all that money. I decided if I could get that much money I would make something great. The Walken Rex was originally thought of by a friend of mine, we are not completely sure where he got the idea from, but it seemed like the perfect thing to build.

quote:

Other Ways You Can Help

Tell people, tell anyone, tell everyone, tell Christopher Walken

His goal has been reached on indiegogo.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Thanks for this link. I love old advertisement artwork.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

This is apparently a book cover:

I could have sworn we had a terrible book covers thread in PYF, but I couldn't find it.

Damnit. It looks like the author had a real artist do the cover art after the internet made fun of the one I posted.

Bored has a new favorite as of 07:27 on May 1, 2013

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

If it was 99 cents I would have.

It probably is 99 cents if you have prime. And free to check out. Every book from the terrible book covers tumblr was when I clicked on them to see if the description was as bad as the cover.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Sea pigs do that too!
Win-win:haw:

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Zwille posted:

Guinea pigs are called sea pigs in German, was that intentional?

Nope. Learn somethin' new every day. Explains why it showed up in a search for "sea pig funny" though.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Star Wars, in the style of Dr. Seuss

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Palpek posted:

Some of the best superheroes:

Skateman!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFuMpYTyRjw

Palpek posted:

Color Kid!

What does he have in his pants?

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

SpazmasterX posted:

I hope that's a joke and he or she isn't not rushing that dog to the vet.

They may have already called and talked to a vet and the laxative doesn't have enough cocoa in it to effect a dog that size. Not saying "don't call your vet if your dog eats chocolate," but for bigger (not purse) dogs, milk chocolate will usually just give them diarrhea. Dark chocolate is the dangerous one. Regardless, you should always call your vet and ask if you need to be concerned.
:goonsay:

Looks like it's gonna cause fun diarrhea, but not kill the dog. Sorry. It's night and for some reason I'm filtering this through the "emergency or can it wait until normal office hours?" mindset from when I worked at a vet several years ago. I should probably go do something productive.

Bored has a new favorite as of 04:36 on May 22, 2013

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Ishamael posted:

I believe the guy posted a followup picture of the dog having puked everywhere after he forced it to eat some hydrogen peroxide.

Yeah. I was gonna mention that. But since I was thinking about if I had taken the call right after closing and what my boss would have said, she would have wanted to know how long ago the dog ate whatever it ate and we didn't have that information. Since it's kinda useless to induce vomiting once their bodies start metabolizing toxins...iirc.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Ozz81 posted:

Every time I see those labels I read them in Toki Wartooth's voice

Weird. I hear them in Skwisgaar Skwisgelf's voice.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

A reaction picture from the meme thread, because it cracked me up. Not that I'm reacting to anything. I just really like Mulefisk's picture.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Mu Zeta posted:

It's easy to find in the US. So good, and yet so bad for you.

Goddamnit that sounds delicious. :mad:

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Daily Mail really needs to purchase the services of a proof-reader.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

http://freshome.com/2012/08/24/stepping-in-dog-poop-to-turn-on-the-dog-lights/

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Tempest815 posted:

So, according to Wikipedia, they're like Scandinavian Greasers.

Honestly they sound like a blast to ride with. I also now want a fintail Mercedes because I love both of those things, so they're doing something right.
tIMG'd for huge

Wait. Are those the Scandinavian greasers? 'Cause they look like less fat ICP fans.

Ah. Googled it and found your image. Also found this one :nws: :
http://imgur.com/1bxjryz

And there were lots of pretty awesome cars in many of the google image results. Sorry, the one in the picture is beat-the-gently caress up. And I don't know cars, so have no clue if it is an impressive car or not.

Mmm. Sexy shorts.

There are quite a few attractive, more greaser-looking people in a lot of the pictures. I just posted the white-trashier looking.

Bored has a new favorite as of 18:35 on Jun 27, 2013

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

I was doing a search for vintage scifi art, and this book cover came up:

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

:gonk: is right. I knew it was gonna be another of those 1970's wtf scifi books, but that goes beyond what I expected. This was funny though:

quote:

"Hey, we need two heads sporting euro-mullets floating over a Cadillac while having some kind of seizure." –Art Director of Pocket Books

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Snowy posted:

I hope it's called The Bible Thumper.

Indeed

Hydrolith posted:

These are actual things you can purchase, if you are so inclined.

• Locked thread