Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

Muhammutt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

DontMockMySmock posted:

So many penises artfully hidden (or at least partially hidden) by bits of cape or scabbards or what have you, but then there's that dude tying his sandals with his dong in plain sight. What was even the point of all those hidden dongs then?

The artist was probably just bad at painting penises. It's the ancient equivalent of the modern "hide the hands because we suck at drawing those" syndrome.

SheepNameKiller has a new favorite as of 19:12 on Mar 18, 2013

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

I believe that the water is all added in digitally.

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

The cupboard outlet is pretty normal, they're put there in case you have a microwave that's suspended from the cabinet so that you don't have to run a visible wire downwards towards an outlet.

And my parents have the same problem with opening the oven first to get to a drawer in their house, seems like it's a pretty common mistake.

The little switches everywhere are the weirdest, the house must've been built by a bored electrician who liked to tinker.

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

couldcareless posted:

Is that Jason Bateman in the easter picture?

There's a passing resemblance but not much more. The hair color is also completely wrong.

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

It's apparantly more common than you'd think for hot sauces to mention rear end pain somewhere on the label.

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Whoa, whoa whoa! Slow the gently caress down right here.....Cable Guy salsa is the ultimate. Seriously though, I can't speak to the quality of the other stuff but Red Cactus Salsa is awesome.

That and the Git-R-Done Foundation is the main sponsor of my son's little league so back off Larry.

ahahha you ate larry the cable guy food

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

Captain Trips posted:

That whole list of poo poo that's not in it comprises 99% of all foodstuff ingredients. What the gently caress is in those?

Probably just rice flour and some flavorings, you don't actually need eggs or yeast to make a biscuit, they just make it more appetizing

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

DrBouvenstein posted:

I think I'm getting PTSD from seeing that POS mascot.

Those pizzas sound gross

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

The baby should probably just be put back until it's old enough to decide if it wants to be born or not.

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

veedubfreak posted:

Has the human race always been this loving retarded and we're just now noticing it due to the internet?

Probably, the internet allows people to find like-minded individuals in a way that would've been otherwise impossible in smaller communities in the past.

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

I Might Be Adam posted:

Where is the wedding ring? :colbert:

At this point people might as well just not post goatses if they don't have the ring because it's the first thing people look for.

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

NewcastleBrown posted:

One of my favorite things about goatselikes is the ring hunt. I love looking for it and I love complaining if it isn't there. I still want to see the goatselikes that have no ring precisely because I enjoy the game.

That is certainly a refreshing viewpoint, thank you sir.

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

That's actually a really cool idea for a top.

Edit: I can't wait until men's tops start utilizing this technology for fake abs.

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

Arx Monolith posted:

My kid darted into a busy street once. Wasn't hurt, but we got him a monkey backpack with a long tail. It's not a leash. Leashes go around your neck. It's a safety line. It has saved his life at least once. That's what I have to say about that.

Yeah it's a leash, if you're going to put your kid on a tether at least have a sense of humor about it.

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

You can put Obama and the US flag on the box, but in America we dip our chicken fingers in ketchup or ranch.

Get out of here with this "curry dip" nonsense, Germany. Your chicken is a lie.

Honey mustard and BBQ are definitely the most popular where I live.

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

DrBouvenstein posted:

Probably fake, but I'm more upset they didn't go with "anal."

Definitely seems fake, I'm really racking my brain to figure out what the opposite of oral is supposed to be or who would be stupid enough to write that question.

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

Frostwerks posted:

You're right, Drive was a pretty loving awesome movie.

I was gonna let that one go because honestly I'm not sure he's saying the cover is bad like the movie or the cover is good like the movie but yes Drive was fantastic and made me actually like Ryan Gosling.

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

Hip-Hoptimus Rhyme posted:

Which would you rather have sex with: a burning candle, splintery wood, or an uncooked sausage?

do i need to choose just one

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

theflyingorc posted:

Maybe they shouldn't have trademarked in the first place, but I'm really tired of seeing people saying "they keep going after people for using their trademark!" for various organizations.

You're legally required to do that or you lose the trademark.

This is sort of a special case, in that they are actively preventing other people who will actually donate more than 22% of their donation revenue to curing breast cancer from using that fact in any advertising slogans.

The Susan G Komen foundation isn't actually that bad as far as charities go, that fact aside. They take in enough money yearly that they still donate quite a bit towards research and they are generally highly rated.

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

karn1635 posted:

Putin on the tits.

:golfclap:

nice

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Given the fact that he took the same pauses and even took a sip of water when Cantona did in the original, I doubt he was attempting to pass it off as his own work.

He got caught plagiarizing someone else's work and all of a sudden it's all part of "performance art" where he has decided to plagiarize everything he does, and you just know he's doing this poo poo to salvage a shred of artistic integrity because he got busted the first time.

I don't really care who he quotes, I saw through this ruse from the very beginning.

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

Trainmonk posted:

I don't think it's supposed to be fake performance art, but fake protest of intellectual property law.

As long as we're in agreement on the fake part I'm willing to agree with whatever.

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

Detective Thompson posted:

The ninja-looking enemies are the only ones I can't identify. What episode are they from?

It's clearly green man in black face.

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

ante posted:

Can we please please please ban all the retard SJWs on this site? They are why everything sucks now.

SJWs have been run out of GBS for a while now and it's a breeding ground for the worst posters on the site currently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

KoRMaK posted:

Oh, now I get the whole "who gives a poo poo, they're a nuisance" argument.

If anything this should make you feel worse about the pigeon.

• Locked thread