Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

Drink and Fight posted:

Snuggies are ok but I've got a kigurumi. It's super warm, super soft, has pockets, keeps me warm on all sides, and I can walk around in it. The best part is the look on the pizza guy's face when I answer the door.

I'm sorry but those things look far to similar to the "Onsie" craze sweepng the UK and I will be no part of it, Hoodie's and sweatpants if it's that cold.

Luckily my tiny studio flat is cheap to heat so it's normally boardshort's,vest's and Jimmy Buffett CD's for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

A FUCKIN CANARY!! posted:

I typically get home on a bicycle. The cops camp outside of bars and try to hit everyone trying to walk home with public intoxication, but there's no way those tubby bastards are going to be able to pursue a BMX.

I used to do this until the one time I drank to much Guinness and into a goddamn parked bus.

I just moved closer to town instead

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

whatshesaid posted:

You can do it, man. I have two bachelor's degrees now--a total of 8 years in college, all told. This didn't come easy. Kids are hosed these days when it comes to actually using their degree in a good job after graduation. My advice, don't pick a bullshit major. Go straight for health care or teaching or something like that.

I'm really excited about shopping for a couch. Like a real, actual adult :razz:

I am insanely jealous of your couch shopping! I don't have room for a couch but had a lot of fun shopping for a bean bag.......bean bags are bachelor right???

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

canyoneer posted:

I wanted to go to that show, but then I found out that it was going to be like $65 after ticketmaster's convenience fees and such. I've seen Bad Religion a zillion times live, haven't seen the Offspring but would like to, and could take or leave Pennywise.

I'm gutted that tour isn't coming near the UK I've got ticket's to see Pennywise and Rise Against but wanted to see Offspring play Smash the only date they played it in the UK was at Download Festival which was £200+ a ticket.....gently caress that

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

Masked Pumpkin posted:

drat you bastards for getting to catch awesome bands

I like this thread if you mention any of those band's in the punk thread you'd get an endless stream of post's about how they suck.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

Ogrel72 posted:

Do they still sell the crap Aftershock or its mint equivalent?

Aftershock was/is a sugary cinnamon mixture, with sugar crystals growing from the bottom of the bottle upwards.

I'd rather due warm Jaeger then drink that crap again.

Black aftershock was OK, pretty easy to drink but very sugary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
My current go to easy meal is Corned Beef Hash, real simple just chop up some potatoes pretty small and drop em in boiling water for 7-8 minutes, whilst thats boiling chop up an onion and some corned beef, drain the potatoes and dump the lot into a frying pan with olive oil and a bit of butter.
Season with salt and pepper and use a spatula to chop up/part-mash the potatoes and mix everything together.

Eat straight from the pan to avoid having another plate to clean.

• Locked thread