Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

At first I thought these were way too drat short, but then I saw Joseph with the tommy gun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

A new character from Part 2? Oh man I hope it's Stroheim. :dance:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

BUSU BUSU BUSU BUSU BUSU
PECHAPAI PECHAPAI PECHAPAI

is no

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA
MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

but it was a fun bit of teasing.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mr. Maltose posted:

Missing Tarkus and Bruford, Dark Knights of Prog Scotland, would be a tragedy.

Or Zeppeli in general, or the interfering Speedwagon. Or actually knowing who DIO is when part 3 comes along. I appreciate it so much more now than I did when I first saw the OVA and wondered what the hell is this stuff.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

SunAndSpring posted:

Araki loves his call backs.

:aaaaa:

I'm assuming Josuke was actually using the Japanese word for car, but I still love that you thought of this.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Butt Ghost posted:

I, too, wish to have Johnny and Gyro on each of my asscheeks.

I want one of these with Joseph going OH. MY. GOD!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Yeah, sorry about that last one. The sad thing was, I wasn't even thinking about part 4! I was just making a dumb TGT reference. Rather than try and over-explain it, all "uh, but she would've been his girlfriend for a little while right" I thought it was better to just shut up.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

DOH MY GOD!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Nahxela posted:

I got Miracles. That's kinda cool.

Same here. I wonder how the rest of you guys are getting through all these fights without Weaken Presence?

This game is really a lot of fun. All the little events with the characters are great, I especially liked walking around with Joseph when he gets all excited about trying different random foods. :3:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I wish we had one of those gifs for the senator in the car, it would make another nice loop.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I finally just beat The 7th Stand User! While using Miracles.

I was on Kakyoin's route, so I was all set to be sad when he died, but then he didn't! I was so happy. :3:

Senator Wilson Phillips was hilarious. I remember just calling him "the senator" before cause I couldn't remember his name, but I'm sure going to remember it from now on, haha. But I just couldn't manage to beat Dio with him... might try again on New Game+ to see if that helps any.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

dogsicle posted:

After getting choked up at the Iggy "tribute" this episode, David killing Iggy is probably going to destroy me, not to mention the deaths that bookend it. I'm so glad we're in the final stretch though, this season has been amazing.

Same here, I'm going to be an absolute wreck when the last Emerald Splash gets aired. :smith: David's doing such an amazing job making everything feel loving serious.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I nearly posted in the wrong thread when a bunch of people in the anime thread said how Iggy is basically dog Joseph. I wish Iggy really was dog Joseph, then he could buck the trend of how being either a Joestar or involved with the Joestars tends to lead to a short life. :smith:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

LvK posted:

Kakyoin dies in his ending tho :(

The 7th Stand User has some happy endings though, maybe it's time to go play some more of that. :unsmith:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Whoah this is great! :aaaaa:

Aurain posted:

The video is beyond amazing, but the music isn't nearly up to that standard. :(

Really? I thought it was a pretty good on the music too. Maybe I've just seen one too many totally lovely mixes where the stuff barely fits together, though. Actually, there's one example right on that same guy's channel - I love that animation he's done for the latest OP, but the music is all over the place and sped up way too much.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Joseph's the only Joestar to never do the rapid punching thing.

I wonder if this has a correlation to Joestar lifespan. Like the calorie-restricted diet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I laughed at this for at least a good 15 seconds.

• Locked thread