Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

dogsicle posted:

its a very ominous chapter. unrelated,

I absolutely love that the cliffhanger at the end of ch. 209 was Mikumo’s laptop running out of juice before he could do his homework.

World Trigger isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but it’s unique enough to keep me coming back for more every time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

Ibblebibble posted:

I'm glad that Sakamoto Days is doing so well.

I was thinking exactly this as I scrolled to your post. I’m super surprised about how good it’s been

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

Fighting sells and sex sells. If one doesn’t work, try the other

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

Darth TNT posted:

Also: how about that Choujin X?

I just read this today and am liking it a lot so far. The latest chapter was :stare: as hell

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

Angel Densetsu is fantastic from start to finish.

It also has the the most artistic development from an a mangaka I’ve ever seen over the course of a series

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I haven’t read Roboco yet but I have to know, how many lives have those thick thighs saved?

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

chiasaur11 posted:

It's really all about the knees.

One of my dislikes? People’s knees. Cover your knees up if you’re going to be walking around everywhere

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

muscles like this! posted:

I don't know if anyone else has been following the Manga Up! story but it sure sounds like a debacle. Manga Up! is a reading app launched by Square Enix which is supposed to be a place where you can read FMA, Soul Eater, My Dress up Darling, etc. It also has exclusive rights to Arakawa's latest series but the app is full of heavy handed censorship and microtransactions designed the nickel and dime you.

I took one look at Manga Up! And backed away slowly humming “a pirates life for me”

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

The censorship is clearly lazy as poo poo but that barely bothers me.

I won’t use anything that throws microtransaction after microtransaction at you. And them splitting up chapters to nickel and dime you to nth degree is pathetic

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

LOL they’re on a timer too?!!

I was reading a few comics on Bilibili until they required some crazy magic spell garbage to unlock chapters and I dropped that immediately

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

Hate to break it to you but Alphonse is a naked set of living armor

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

RubberLuffy posted:

TSUYOSHI: The one who no one can win against 1-9

Someone just recently started translating this again after like 3 years, and I ended up starting it the other day because of that. It's pretty entertaining.

It's about the world's strongest martial artist (maybe), only he's a convenience store clerk who would rather do anything but fight. It's kinda funny! The MC's fighting style is a bit...unorthodox.

X

Just read this last night and it’s quite enjoyable. I love the sweet old lady who hands out candy to people she likes much to the chagrin of all the old guys who don’t get any :3:

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

Mumbling posted:

I never understand 100% of what’s going on in Choujin X, but I like it

I reread Choujin X from the beginning because I had no idea what was happening in the latest chapters. I still don’t know wtf but I’m fully engrossed in the story

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

Fabricated posted:

This is the sort of thing that would require a small compendium of translator notes.

This doesn’t have anything on Medaka Box

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

Darth TNT posted:

So how about the Dandandan? :cripes: these last few chapters have been seriously wtf.

We have a thread for it! I think I’ve teared up in every chapter of the current flashback.

Dandadan is seriously amazing and you all should read it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

Kongou Banchou rules. Shark Banchou was my fave, he’s even got the outfit!