Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Oh God, those mouselings will be mine :3: I have an unplayed Moueguard RPG that needs them!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Paint Chat

Why are MSP and MSP:HD the same price if HD is supposed to have more pigment? Also, is it true that GW makes the best metallics still? I have used P3 ever since P3 became a thing, but I am willing to try MSP:HD since the price is right.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Stephenls posted:

And another trick card core set addition -- two barbarians, one of whom needs to find half a bra.

Female barbarian going straight into garbage. What the Christ Reaper?

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

LumberingTroll posted:

You guys crack me up every time, so offended by boobies on your figures.

I am far from offended by the human(ish) form, I'm a goddamn nurse. What makes me throw it away is the fact that the sculpt is exploitive in nature. She is just sitting there with her foot on a rock like Captain Morgan with a random breast exposed. If you had breasts you would realize any self-respecting barbarian princess would wear a sportsbra at the very least.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

thiswayliesmadness posted:

So what's everyone's shopping list looking like?

1x Core
1x Mouselings
1x Master Series Paint Set
1x Master Series Paint Set 2

Total: $146

Maaaaybe 1x Khanjira :3:

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Wave 5 reporting in! :c00lbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUjE9H8QlA4

djfooboo fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Feb 9, 2015

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

homullus posted:

seriously when am I ever going to use that in a game?

Wait, there is a game to play? I thought the game was collecting dust?

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Looks gooey :barf:

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

This wave thing is really dumb. Who needs to get their minis to sit on a shelf unpainted faster?

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

I am going to buy a generic dragon that ISN'T Tiamat. I have no preference truth be told, just want a generic dragon. Which one wins?

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Playing a Pathfinder game where our GM has ALL THE BONES. Pretty dang sweet to have infinite badguys and NPCs

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

I'm calling reaper making a game soon.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

I foresee a rules light dungeon crawl myself, not a tactical minis game. Like hero quest.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

That's one hell of a nice painting booth!

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

My body is ready

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

I went pretty light, but I'm excited all the same

Frost Giant Warriors ($10)
Mouslings ($10)
Lycanthropes I ($5)
Ogres ($6)
Lycanthropes 2 ($5)

I thought I went and added a core, but oh well

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

We always had a flag with us when we ranged North beyond the wall. Always wondered where they ended up. Now I know they are flying at miniature manufacturers

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

JackMann posted:

I fly on a jamming plane. Sometimes we take a flag with us. I've flown flags for family, friends, and people I know. I gave one to ReaperBryan, and they hung it up there.

We did that but on convoys, hence the north of the wall statement. Was stationed in Kuwait and did convoys into Iraq. Did you do Prowlers (love) or Growlers? Or the weird AF one?

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Move to the land of Cheetoh Mousseline. Bathe in cheap Chinese products. Eat a gallon of ice cream. Profit.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

You realize they have already committed resources to the next bones whether you see it or not? Quit being a baby about your bonesium dolls.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Leperflesh posted:

those minotaurs are teeny, they're shorter than Sir Forscale

MINItaurs

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Considering I buy the without the intention of ever using them in a game, I welcome gimmicks.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Animus? In my bones? It's more likely than you thought.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Liquid Communism posted:

SO there's a few of these models I want, but I definitely don't need the whole core set. Should I just drop a buck on the KS and then add what I want in fulfillment?

Yes, they have allowed ala carte on all the other ones

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

JackMann posted:

The odds of them not having more mouslings in this are close to zil. They're probably waiting until they need another boost to keep momentum going.

If they don't have mouselings I will be shocked. They are so drat cute.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Reciprocal tittays!

Also, can't wait for the tips to straighten out don't with warm water ;)

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Changed pledge to 1 dollar to show my distaste for the situation. Do the right thing Reaper.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

The amount of people leaving pledges is probably miniscule unfortunately. Too bad the story wasn't distributed wider than obscure internet forums (SA and Reaper). Their bottom line will not suffer as a result of their non-action.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Those tiles look like an expensive wet fart.

• Locked thread