Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
no go on Quiznos
May 16, 2007

Pork Pro

Cernunnos posted:

Is Akira ever going to show up in the show wearing that jacket he has in the Opening and the Credits?

As soon as everyone stops wearing the "summer clothes" that they currently have on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

no go on Quiznos
May 16, 2007

Pork Pro

Ninjasaurus posted:

This is the wiki I always use to find out which shows have been subbed. It's extremely helpful:

http://tokusubs.wikia.com/wiki/Tokusubs_Wiki

It says that Hurricanger has received bootleg Hong Kong DVD subs.

I remember around 7-8 years ago somebody did at least the first 1/3 of Hurri with cleaned up HK subs.

no go on Quiznos
May 16, 2007

Pork Pro

Literally The Worst posted:

Why does TVN keep going then, because like if I need to switch up tactics to make them stop I will do it in a second

:shrug:Because people are still watching them?:shrug: That the best reason I can come up with.

no go on Quiznos
May 16, 2007

Pork Pro
A burger guitar ninja cowboy! We've reached peak Super Sentai. It could never top this awesomeness.

no go on Quiznos
May 16, 2007

Pork Pro

Cliff Racer posted:

Just got caught up on TOQ barring the current unsubbed episode. Did the US Mail mailbox in the last episode stand out as being weird to anyone else? Are they common in Japan or was it supposed to just mean they had a well decorated house or whatever?

The name on the front is Suzuki, as in Right Suzuki.

no go on Quiznos
May 16, 2007

Pork Pro

Poison Mushroom posted:

At least they actually use Wild in combat. They've used Technique exactly once outside of the debut two parter

Three times. A short Chase fight that was interrupted by Heart. The Heart fight where he almost killed himself to take down Heart. Disarming bombs during Mach's Deadheat debut. Of those three only the second was meaningful.

Technique really got the shaft. It never really got any time as "The New Thing". Right after its debut Mach showed up; once the Mach wave died down Deadheat shows up; once Deadheat died down (this last episode) Formula shows up.

no go on Quiznos
May 16, 2007

Pork Pro
Drive preview: Gou is posing and fighting with the Deadheat busted tire. I'm guessing he overcomes the time limit through sheer force of will.

no go on Quiznos
May 16, 2007

Pork Pro

Ask Me For Warez posted:

Since Decade, almost ever Kamen Rider series has been pretty good. Except Wizard, which was just a steaming load of nothing happening.

It did have the best looking super mode since Kiva.

no go on Quiznos
May 16, 2007

Pork Pro
Megahex should've stolen the Kachidoki and Kiwami lockseeds at the beginning of the movie. That would have made the power levels more even.

no go on Quiznos
May 16, 2007

Pork Pro
Lost Galaxy had one of the worst Battlelizers ever, but poo poo the way Leo used it in the final battle was epic and genius.

no go on Quiznos
May 16, 2007

Pork Pro

drrockso20 posted:

so I'm watching through Drive with my younger sister(she's 12), and we're at episode 5, and I'm trying to remember when should all the various little specials and the movies be watched again, want do it correctly

The amount of specials Drive has is absurd.

Type TV-Kun (Hunter/Monster) is between 4 & 5.

Drive/Gaim Movie War is between 9 & 10.

Type ZERO is just that, episode 0. It was given out as a bonus for attending Drive/Gaim, so anytime after 9 is fine.

Type High Speed (Fake Drive) is between 13 & 14.

The Ninninger special, #3 movie (no DVD yet) and the #4 specials are all between 22 & 23.

Type Tokujo's first episode is between 24 & 25. :shrug: on 2

Surprise Future (out now in theaters, so no DVD for a while) is between 40 & 41.

Still to be released: episodes 3 and 4 of Tokujo and Type Lupin.

no go on Quiznos
May 16, 2007

Pork Pro

Potsticker posted:

certainly with Chase's sacrifice and handing his toy bike over would be a cool final upgrade for Gou.

That's exactly what happens. Gou uses the Chaser bike and gets a Deadheat-like form.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

no go on Quiznos
May 16, 2007

Pork Pro

Literally The Worst posted:

kakuranger had those fuckin whats their nuts

IIRC Power Rangers called them the Battleborgs.

• Locked thread