Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Fooley posted:

Oh man I missed backing this and completely forgot the name. Did it ever reach the stretch goal to have Kamen Rider style missions?

According to the Kickstarter page, yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Didn't change camera angles for Fourze, 1/5.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Waffleman_ posted:

Basco is watching Super Megaforce.

Oh no, he's going to be so disappointed when he finds out that they cut his role completely for more evasions of explanations from Gosei.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
What about the Mobilate? Is that claimed, and if not, what's the price?

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Okay, 1: The Dairanger would be China, seeing as how their powers are based on Chinese mystical animals and martial arts.
2. You are out of your goddamn mind.

Yes, it's obviously a metaphor for the loss of innocence, with the Gorma representing the inner sorrow of man.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Coming this summer to Nickelodeon: The Hit Sequel to 2009's "Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight": "Kamen Rider: Donut Wizards".

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Dr Tran posted:

Outside of Taisen Z, how often did the Kyoryugers and Wizard interact?

Wizard appeared in the end credits of Kyoryuger once...I don't think they ever interacted besides that. Maybe in Showa vs. Heisei?

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Caphi posted:

To be a Dino Charge Ranger, you need crystals. So I created some for you, using science...

Science that I learned from Zordon! Anyway, let's never speak of that again.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Xelkelvos posted:

Well the character can't be any blander than Haruto

You say that, but watch as they manage to distill what personality he had and bringing it even further down.

What I'm saying is that he won't even eat donuts anymore.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

V-Men posted:

ToQGer would have paired pretty well with Fourze.

I think that would be too much friendship.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Did Blandy McDonuts Haruto ever fail to prevent someone from becoming a phantom? I stopped watching after Phoenix died.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

And now watch as OT never finishes, making the Toxx exist in a state of Limbo for all eternity.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Tae posted:

It still moves on rails so it instantly has more mobility than whatever the gently caress the Samurai thing was.

It needs like, five rails just for the feet to fit!

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Twelve by Pies posted:

Not only did he not end up with Candelira, he stayed a lifetime bachelor. Ouch.

It was a pretty good special, I did like that they attempted to go with a non-standard team color lineup at least for a bit.

Well, he's kind of dead and all, and her memories were erased, so we don't really know if they ended up together. And, as stupid as this sounds, I don't think demon space butterfly spawn is biologically compatible with human.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Solaris Knight posted:

I for one wait for the inevitable crossover between Tokkyuger, Den-O, Go-Onger, and Drive

Kamen Rider x Super Sentai: Super Engine Wars.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Twistys Rapture posted:

gently caress you for not liking MagiRed and MagiYellow!!!! Stupid bitch

Yeah, how could you not like this guy:

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Chromius posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if SummonRide is going to be cheaper in the long run compared to either Skylanders or Infinity since the secondary riders only have Pogs to place on the portal. It will be great if Drive's entire gimmick revolves around SummonRide the same way Decade's gimmick was just a bunch of GanbaRide cards.

He just carries around a bunch of figures of Kamen Riders and throws them at the baddies for minor distractions.

The pogs are for his finisher.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
So subs are out for Gaim 40, and the biggest thing I want to talk about is what was with Doraemon at the beginning there? Seriously.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Guys, Decade is totally going to destroy your world. Now I'm going to disappear in a giant silver pool of water.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Yeah, giant loving weebs.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
So why are we talking about the proper use of non-english words in sentences in the thread that has two Japanese words in the title?

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Twisty the Good posted:

How does the motorcycle pop out of the car

Ejection button.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Cernunnos posted:

Is Akira ever going to show up in the show wearing that jacket he has in the Opening and the Credits?

He throws it away as soon as the episode starts, and then once everyone has departed to their trains, he returns to pick it back up.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Literally The Worst posted:

Dude monster truck is clearly the midseason upgrade no spoilers.

No, monster truck is the CGI mode, the midseason upgrade is a tank.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I'm confused as to why everyone's concerned about time slowing down and not, you know, monsters.

Well, time slows down when monsters are near. Therefore, the two go hand in hand.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Blaze Dragon posted:

On this week's trains...

I loving lost it when Akira kissed that fatass. I saw it coming, but it was still hilarious. Super angry Tokatti was awesome too. In two weeks: ToQ-Rainbow looks a lot better in the series than in the toy. Which is great, because the toy, like every ToQger mecha, looks horrible.

Tei-Oh, Build Dai-Oh and Diesel-Oh don't look terrible.

Okay, Tei-Oh looks really clunky in motion, but the other two don't look terrible when they fight.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

SpazmasterX posted:

Shinobi Force
Ninja Squad
Ninja Storm 2?

No no no, it wouldn't be Ninja Storm 2. That would be silly!

It would be Super Ninja Storm.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Some Numbers posted:

So season 2 will be Super Duper Ninja Storm?

No no no

Saban's Super Duper Mega Ninja Dai-Storm-Oh Force: A Power Rangers Season.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Mach continues to be the best character. But will he do that every time?

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Waffleman_ posted:

Ninnninger villains revealed. They look neat.

The gold guy on the left looks like Grifforzer got another resurrection.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Waffleman_ posted:

Dino Charge is.....good? This is surprising and I don't know what to do with myself.

Maybe...maybe everything ISN'T poo poo.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Raserys posted:

I know there's a Train Rider and a Spaceship Rider, is there a Naval Kamen Rider? What about a Horseback Rider?

There's Kamen Rider Aqua in the OOO/Fourze movie.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Cernunnos posted:

So in the latest episode of Drive, was the way Shinnosuke introduced himself to the Roidmude a reference to Carranger or am I just imagining things?

Oh, so I wasn't the only one who thought that?

He's going to introduce himself like that every time from now on, right?

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Fooley posted:

http://www.toei.co.jp/release/tv/1205315_963.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwGB-e3slqE

It begins :getin:.

Anyone else think its seriously leaning towards Gou becoming the new Chase? Especially after his belt getting destroyed.

It's going to be a setup for him getting a super form, since he seems pretty pissed that he doesn't get a sweet tiny pit crew.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

WickedHate posted:

To be honest, I really dislike pretty much everything post Wild Force, except maybe Dino Thunder.

Watch RPM anyway.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

jivjov posted:

Anyone know of a good replacement for a morpher toy wrist strap? I can barely fit the Morphin Brace strap around my not-a-Japanese-child wrist and would love to have something bigger for cosplaying. Ebay is turning up replacement straps identical to the one that shipped with the toy, but I was thinking maybe something longer and perhaps leather?

Well, it's not leather, but if it's anything like a Rider Belt Strap, you could just use cardboard and cover it up with something. Punch holes in it if it's like a wristwatch.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
For anyone wondering and also lazy, here is the Steam page.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Okay, well, I changed my name halfway through the game, because it was the fourth season, we had to change out the team power.

The original team was Iro Sentai Chromager, who used their Chou Chou Dai-Mech-Oh to fight against evil. Their transformation call was "Henshin a-go-go, baby!", and were basically as generic as I could get.

The team after they discovered and harnessed the power of the Bug Crystal was Stunt Sentai Bugman, with their Chou Bugking Z mecha. The transformation call remained the same, because Viewtiful Joe is wonderful.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Burkion posted:

I want to see how the gameplay works and what the customization options are before I start making plans, but good lord I'm going to have to nab this

You can change the colors of all of the rangers, and the suits change depending on what armor you equip. So it's a choice between giving them a 100% chance to counter everything or making them look like Rider Sentai Ryukiman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Waffleman_ posted:

I'd only be daijoubu with it if they had half the words untranslated.

Also, later on there's a email from a character called L. Gaga who works for TV-New'hon.

• Locked thread