Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

BonoMan posted:

This just turned up on my fb feed:

"Just so it's known, Reddit reported this whole story. The networks were just bystanders."

:rolleyes:

We found Sunil! Social Media Revolution 2.0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

Orcrez posted:

don't know if this was posted but its video of first brother dead

http://youtu.be/Bf2vaRBIrdw?t=1m13s

I didn't see the dude die in that footage but I did see Sunil

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

vanbags posted:

I really hope the kid doesn't turn out to be some sociopath that was brainwashed by his older brother. I'd like to empathize with him and learn why he did the poo poo he did and how he rationalized it in his mind.

Something other than "I'm crazy and bro told me to do it".

The Harris-Klebold explanation seems to make the most sense with the paucity of information we have right now.

Maybe he was the "ringleader" - we don't actually know - but it at least looks like he was an extremely weak personality who wanted to be approved by his brother badly enough that he ended up thinking "bombing kids" was a better idea than "calling the police." That's nowhere near a legal defense, of course.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

TOOT BOOT posted:

Isn't cardiac arrest basically = dead anyway? They probably just did the actual pronouncement at the hospital.

He was shot to pieces, his stupid boom boom belt went off, and to add insult to injury he was hit by his own brother's car. They tried a thoracotomy at the hospital (thanks to that disgusting picture), but he had absolutely no chance of survival.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

OatmealRaisin posted:

See: blue tracksuit kid, blue robe guy, missing Brown U student...

The part of the last thread where everyone believed Sunil's family's posts on that Facebook page were some kind of secret terrorist code because they said the word "backpack" once was absolutely astonishing. Like, I thought I stepped into an alternate dimension of poo poo posting.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

bonestructure posted:

The car was located and the friends really were arrested (I thought that was a joke earlier.) It reads Terrorista #1. (Sorry for linking to the Daily Mail, they're the only ones I found with clear photos.)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2312123/Boston-latest-Terrorista-1-license-plate-friends-Boston-bomber-arrested-female.html

I called Dias getting arrested/maybe being an accomplice, I'm so cool. He changed his profile picture on the Russian social networking site to a picture of him and Dzhokhar on the day of the police chase.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

tnimark posted:

Do we know who Mike Mulugeta is and how his name was even dragged into this in the first place?

The police were reading off the name "Mulugeta" on the scanner and I think they said "M as in Mike," not that his/her name actually was Mike. Mulugeta is an Ethiopian last name, and since the pictures were two white dudes I did not expect it to be him.

Chances are that someone named Mulugeta was stopped/arrested that day, probably for some kind of crime scene thing.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

Pretty sure I took a peek of a copy of Inspire the last time it was mentioned on these forums. Big Brother's probably been watching me shitpost about sports ever since.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

Crackpipe posted:

A sad postscript to all of the online indictments of random, innocent people:

Noooo :(

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

Probably the most eerie one considering he read Inspire Magazine and was a pretty awful college student:

quote:

When I read it's not for fun, no fun in it all #itsfortheknowledge

For me it's the fact that he has an okay sense of humor that bugs me out the most. I guess I've always thought of terrorists and murderers as people, but I've never actually taken the step to laugh with them before. What the gently caress happened, man :(

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

The Dias kid changed his profile picture on a Russian social networking site to one of him and Dzhokhar the day of the chase, I think. Not that bright.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

sunil did it

• Locked thread