Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
Kumail is the best thing to happen to this podcast since D&D started. Maybe I should check out The Indoor Kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
It's the natural order of things for a DM to get bored sometimes after finishing a big chunk of an adventure. He'll pep back up once things get moving.

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
What's wrong with Beef Fungus Bill? He seems like a cool guy who just tries a little too hard. Harmontown embraces people who try!

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
Wow, that was almost unlistenable. I don't even fully understand the smug point Dan was trying to make about how society shouldn't punish pedophiles.

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
It's not like everyone takes D&D seriously except for Erin. Kumail is obsessed with dicks and Lady In Red, Jeff tries to gently caress everything that moves, and Dan gets too focused on story structure and motivation.

They're all just drunkenly having a good time, and I wouldn't change a thing.

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
Hey guys, leave him alone! So what if he stinks?

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
Yeah, Paget came in for the episode and nailed it. Those improv scenes were surreal.

The some of the best Harmontowns are when someone new shows up and stays for the whole thing. They don't know what to expect and it's fun to see if they can play along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!

Drunkboxer posted:

I thought she was fine. You guys are crazy

She was fine. She was game, the hosts liked her, and she gave Kumail more material. I expected something terrible based on the thread, but I guess I should know better by now.

The laughing guy was kind of annoying, but I didn't listen with headphones and he didn't carry as well in my car stereo or on the phone speaker.