Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Dan is turning into a fat Marc MAron

The mustache and the hair and I can't tell the difference by looking at them. Or hearing them talk really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Protesting is good tho and does accomplish things

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

prefect posted:

Also, Dan still thinks bitcoins are not a thing to immediately laugh at and then ignore. :(

I'm mad at myself and these forums for dissuading myself from getting at least 1 or 2 bitcoin when they were $50

Bitcoins aren't ever going to go away. In a place that has poor fiat currency, bitcoins start to look good.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

No, the worst thing about Dan is that he still defends Lena Dunham and Andy Dick.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

The shows getting bad without an audience

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Well thats nice. I'm glad one of these people can do it right. I thought dan did a good job, and echo exactly what megan said. Didnt justify or excuse, got into details and didn't stay vauge, and kept it to 7 minutes flat lol. Not that an apology will always fix the situation. I keep losing media creators.

I miss Nick Robinson

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

He's been iterating on his appologies since ep1 yes. And then the mariage counsling gave him better tools. Whats the 3 steps?
recognize it
say sory
say you'l commit to not doing it again?

Something like that

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Edibles

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Yea i thought the same thing. It's 70 more episodes and not just 70 total?Thats a whopper of an order. like 6 more seasons

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Here I am at,
Har mon towwwwn

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

prefect posted:

Why would a person say they had a good Morty impression to get on stage, but then have a totally lovely Morty impression? :psyduck:

Oh thanks for the reminder that the new one is available!

The crowd is back :unsmigghh:

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

The crowd is chaos, and entropy. Its what the show needs.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

bad audience is great because we can mock them

audience is good glad theyre back.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Whats the friggen date url for the aviation one? I tried all the dates, 06-29 06-30 06-31 and even 06-32 and 06-33, 07-01, 07-02 yadadadada

Did they make it final2.mp4 or somehting?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

OH, I got the 6-23 one then but they didn't post it to 7-02 so I thought I just an old ep

Thanks colin. Guess I could have watched it before asking

KoRMaK fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Jul 11, 2018

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Fuuck the batman angles on this aviation one is intense

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I hope they dont find the lynx pilot

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

this is a stupid tattoo

https://i.imgur.com/FikieB7.gifv

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

yea, you're right. its captured images of a tattoo.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

i love this train wreck of a show

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

dan gf cuuuuuute, so what

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

That was the first time I saw them be so brutal to an audience heckler.

It was great. Jeff rules

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Ohhhhhh, is that who we saw walk across stage, unannounced?!

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

New ep after yeardly is off to a great start. Scharb comprotrlling, Spencer got stories. Great.

"Bacon Culture" yuck

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

wait, brown moses was the guest?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Nickoten posted:

Is anyone traveling to see one of the last shows?
drat, rip. Shoulda made time earlier

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Brocktoon posted:

Why does Jeff insist on bringing up people from the audience? It's loving podcast cancer.

dang I haven't listened to an ep in long time. I think I just got Dan fatigue.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://twitter.com/toast_fam/status/1194970152099561474?s=19

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

If the show was more of Dan's professional funny friends poking him apart and antagonizing him into getting in a character, like that the top 5 shoes bit, the show would have been great. Instead Dan seemed to think he was going to be an interviewer or something - a thing he said he was bad at. He should have stopped trying to interview guests so often

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Golden Bee posted:

I mean you don’t have to juice if you have a nutritionist, time, and a personal trainer. And he’s admitted that he’s done that!
lol

Half of Dracula posted:

If you have a nutritionist and a personal trainer and it's your job to get ripped then you better be on steroids
yes

holy poo poo this is way more exciting than anything harmontown did, except for introducing me to rob schrab

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

googled him

Kumail used a little bit of steroids