Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine
This podcast is really good and I like listening to it. I'm the kind of guy who doesn't really laugh or smile, but this thing makes me laugh and smile. I like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM

Fiendly posted:

Ok, I've only listened through to the first D&D session so far, but it looks like they really hit the jackpot with Spencer.

Gonna leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyQiytVipW4

edit: Illiteracy monster best monster

HUMAN FISH fucked around with this message at 10:15 on Jun 4, 2013

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM

Occupation posted:

Episode 61 was really good.

Not really. Some lovely band crying about youtube comments for 30 minutes ruined the rest of it.

Spencer or Adam was great, though.

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM

caligulamprey posted:

Jesus Christ, the newest episode is an emotional roller coaster of D&D goodness.

That was loving beautiful

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I propose he should drink more before Harmontown.

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I was expecting some boring Community fan wank (I don't watch it) so I was prepared to stop listening. Then it took a turn for the awesome.

MY AV CLUB

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM

Inkspot posted:

Nerd Poker is decent. There's enough there to make up for the (expected) dick jokes, and the group definitely has a rhythm down.

The episode where Brian Posehn forgot his character sheet and had to call home to his babysitter and make her recite it on the phone is one of the funniest things I've ever listened to.

HUMAN FISH fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Feb 4, 2014

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM

Irish Joe posted:

Are the Harmenians in the documentary as weirdly cultish as they are on the podcast?

They are all Occupation wearing different skinsuits

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Jeff is young Greg Proops that pretty well explains why he talks about feminism so much.

For the record I like both of them.

I've always wondered what Joe Q. Public thinks when he buys a ticket to a comedy club and is presented with a man rambling about baseball for 40 minutes and pay inequality for 20 minutes.

I like Proops too, but it's getting a bit tired.

edit: It's probably a side effect of listening to his podcast every week. I've been cutting down lately though.

HUMAN FISH fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Jun 6, 2014

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM

Victor Vermis posted:

Still less annoying/more entertaining than Duncan Trussel or 45 minutes of "gosh, wow... just wow" with brain aneurysm guy.

Brain man is probably my least favourite ever.

Sorry dude, but stop peddling your garbage comics nobody gives a poo poo about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
holy poo poo

edit: table breakage

edit2:

“Harmontown is a fascinating glimpse into the mind of a man who would quote himself saying that a movie about him is fascinating,” -Dan Harmon

hahaha