Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

RandallODim posted:

And it'll help educate them about Testicular Torsion! It isn't just something on TV. It's a real problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slobhI2HXhA

Edit: I watching episodes I haven't seen in forever and being reminded how great they are. Like, I forgot how wonderful the opening to Love-Bheits is. "Say hello to goodbye, Dr. Venture!"

My sisters first real boyfriend got this and they don't do it justice at all in how bad it is and it cracks me up so badly every time I watch the episode as a result

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Except he was already emo and Hatred had tits at that point whereas in the teaser Dean being emo is new and Hatred doesn't have tits

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I realise people here probably won't really know but, I'm kind of curious how much money Doc Hammer/Jackson publick make from the show. I mean, they do most of the voices and created/write the whole thing.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I've not had a chance to watch the episode yet, is it on youtube like the last episode?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Not my favourite but I love Hank all through this scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCqS-bLZ9zU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Actually its Jefferson Twilight. Every line is gold.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Dragoon and Red Mantle were absolutely amazing this episode. Not sure what cracked me up more, the "Too Soon" "He was always wrong" or "yes yes they could get wacky". Its something about the voices I think. The computer guy was also absolutely spot in, even including not liking people using his stuff.

Edit: I really hope the only reason the Monarch hates Rusty is due to him stealing that toy as a kid. He's completely forgotten it but the hate remains.

Jose fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Jul 17, 2013

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Didn't they die the same amount in the end? Both times they died alone they were actually alone

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Drunk Orpheus owns and I hope we get to see more of him

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

6-year plan man posted:

Step 3: Profit

It doesn't sound like they do much of this

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Red posted:

TOO SOON!

He was always wrong

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-3YWDRPQQ4

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

johntfs posted:

I'm not so sure of that. It is completely in keeping with the spirit of the show that Jefferson Twilight only hunts black vampires from English speaking countries. I could easily see a scene where he's hunting down a vampire who is about to claim a victim and then backing off (leaving the victim to his or her fate) when he learns that the vampire (who speaks English) is from Nigeria or something.

Years ago I saw someone in gbs correct an English poster using the word black with african american only to have it pointed out how dumb that is.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I don't know whether Jefferson twilight or red mantel and dragoon are funnier

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

johntfs posted:

The problem for me is that Rusty's more of a villain (in the selfish, careless rear end in a top hat sense) than a supervillain. Supervillains are really wrapped up in the mystique of being a supervillain, as witness The Monarch. Rusty isn't going to build a super-ray that turns all of the Bronx into killer frog-people. However, he might cheap out on waste disposal and bury leaky barrels of toxic waste near drinking water that does the same thing.

So we'll get an episode of him making something for the mob then

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Boggles is definitely dead and it annoys me I can't find a clip from his funeral online

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

cenotaph posted:

It's not cutlery per se but I can't figure out what the hell the serrated knife on my leatherman is for. The saw is better for branches and stuff, and the non-serrated blade is better for everything else I've needed to cut. Why is it there?

tomatoes op

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Reinanigans posted:

Huh. So he's not as big of a gently caress up as I always thought. That's kinda nice. I know it doesn't really make for good comedy, but is it weird that for all of his wrongdoings ("THE SOUL OF A FORSAKEN CHILD?!"), I want Rusty to have a happy(-ish) ending? I mean, he did reject Killinger's offer of making him a great villain and all...:ohdear:

the happy ending for him is not turning dean into himself. he's hosed and he knows it

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Shindragon posted:

Well yeah because it ain't Triana. :v:

Nah I get it, that would've been pretty bad. That episode just sucked in general.

it was worth it for the broken arrow line imo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

So is there going to be another tick episode or was it an amazon pilot or something?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Ok. i liked it so gave a review for the first time because it didn't take very long

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Gorilla Salad posted:

Wheat grass shakes and bespoke artisinal breakfast cereals.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

they charge something like £4 for a bowl of cereal and got trashed in the recent riots

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

just discovered that phage's costume is based on a bacteriophage

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I'm rewatching orb and billy has pissjars

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i have nothing to say i just paused while watching and liked this freeze frame