Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Kainser posted:

Reform the faith.

You can't reform Norse Paganism :(

e; Wait that's a can not a can't

Skyl3lazer fucked around with this message at 19:50 on May 28, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Spiderfist Island posted:

Germanic peoples (including the Norse) traditionally divided land inheritances evenly among their sons. Since High Kings were elected in Scandinavia, this doesn't immediately translate over into the Gavelkind succession method but is pretty close when it comes to how most landed titles were passed down.

Even if it makes sense, it means playing Norse isnt that fun because it's a race to reform before your starting ruler dies :(

Also, there's an inland holy site you don't have CB until you cut a swath towards it.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Enrico Dandolo posted:

East Francia picked up and moved a little further east (yes, all of it is in the picture).

East Francia, a few years ago:

Now it owns everything that isnt Lotharingia

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

quiggy posted:

Oh what the gently caress. In my current game I'm trying to destabilize Lotharingia in order to take the last holy site the Norse religion is missing, so I figured I'd go and try to kill the king. His name is King Louis II 'the Cruel' of Lotharingia, so I figured this should be easy to find backers for my plot, but no. Despite being a cruel depressed homosexual kinslayer, he is loved by all of his vassals except one, the mayor of a small city no one gives a poo poo about. What the gently caress Crusader Kings :negative:

Crushed A Major Revolt

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Dauntasa posted:

Maimed can pass, too! Apparently it's possible to spontaneously regenerate a leg.

This is actually a bug, if a Maimed person gets Wounded again in a random event, it won't actually show the Wounded, but you can get the 'Wound Healed into a Scar' event anyway, which removes Maimed as well.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Noreaus posted:

No, there is an event specifically for Maimed healing. It is not a bug.

Then you can get healed two ways then :shobon:

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

I really, really wish the people at AGOT mod, would fix the system for factions. Like a war for independence every three weeks is really, really silly.

Maybe if your people loving hate you. The realm as a whole can be stable for a generation or more.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Huzzah, the Game of Thrones mod finally added Essos today as well as a ton of new poo poo

http://citadel.prophpbb.com/topic4502.html

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Does anyone know the deal with CK2+ and Holy Wars? I have some heretic Catholics in England that I don't have a CB against for some reason.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Talky posted:

Have you declared another Holy War recently? Last I checked, CK2+ gives holy wars a five year cool down before you can call one again.

I havent used one ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

I think something is wrong with the 867 start in the India area, because at least 50% of the people in any position of power by 877 are gay.

And they all hate each other for it.

• Locked thread