Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.
Quote from other thread:

Sparda219 posted:

On a much more awesome topic yes, the art for the new solars is awesome. I also like how the fandom's general assumptions for the perceived race of the characters were pretty much all wrong. I also assumed Perfect Soul was going to be a blonde white girl but then bam, gorgeous mocha realness. I am definitely all up for such a diverse group of heroes. I'm very interested in how Shen's ambiguity in his loyalties will alter how he interacts with the others. How much fealty does he carry for the Realm as an entity?

The art is awesome, does anyone have information as to the history of these solars... I must admit I am not as deep in the reading material as most on these boards. Was Perfect Soul mentioned somewhere before the release of the art?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.

GimpInBlack posted:

So here's a thought--Infernal Exaltations look for people who felt betrayed, wronged, or stolen from--rightly or wrongly--and undertook some tremendous, noteworthy act in vengeance. It's that second part that's key, and that keeps the Infernals in the same "heroic" vein as Solars and Abyssals. Suddenly Infernals aren't the loser schlubs who couldn't hack it, they're the red-handed revengers who rose up out of spite and rage to tear down those who would wrong them. The Yozis see in them kindred souls and think "surely, this one understands our pain. Surely this one will see the rightness of our cause." The fact that the Yozis don't really get humans or their motivations and thus can't really distinguish between Sweeney Todd and Bruce Wayne is a feature that enables actual, heroic Infernals a valid thing without necessarily retreading the renegade Abyssal "at what price power?" theme and allows said characters to exist alongside (antagonistic, NPC) kill puppies for satan-caliber evil morons.

I can see this being a fantastic idea. Revenge-heroism is a great way to exalt. Imagine you are getting back at those who kill your family. You rage is what fuels you beyond that of a normal mortal, all the hate and hell you feel inside, you wish to poor unto them. When you are just about to die from blood loss, you exalt.

I like this a lot.

EDIT: Thanks for the links!

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.
Considering that a dagger and a whip are now considered in the same genre as "light" I can see a "ladder style" being probably the coolest thing I ever heard. I mean, who hasn't wanted to make a Jackie Chan type kung fu hero?

I am being completely serious, here. This sounds like it has potential.

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.
So, I expected everyone here to pledge 100 dollars more because of the 555k tier. GOLDEN SPINE.

Do it!

Seriously I am very excited for this, more excited then I need to be really.

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.

QuintessenceX posted:

Wait, they're just copying peoples house rules as core mechanics? How do you know this given that they haven't even really said anything about the core mechanics

Yes this is the first I am hearing about it. I mean, if the rules work great but that is quite the statement.

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.
So quiet lately.

Has there been any new news on the new edition such as when it will be released and potentially shipped?

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.
I was really hoping for a September/October release as unrealistic as that sounds, for at least the PDF's so I can read and run my game :(

I guess November/December sounds more logical but I don't want it to be true. I will it not to be! :colbert:

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.

Mors Rattus posted:

I've been paying fairly close attention for this and neither I nor my freelancer friend have heard anything.

It's probably best that way. I think the end conclusion depends on how you view it or how it goes down. People said their peace and that was that. Whether they take that information and modify what they have created on the opening of the Abyssals or not is the real test. I mean, I am not saying its okay to let is rest, but honestly with their response do you think it matters whether we flail our hands up in the air about it anymore? They have said what they have said and don't seem to change that tone.

For me, I am still getting the book. I buy the product on faith of good writing and hopes to god for better mechanics. It's simple. If they create a product such as the Abyssals and you purchase it, just don't purchase the rest if it turns into ghost-rape. Vote with your purchase, the tabletop industry is hurting enough as it is, so they wont continue if there is a big outcry and no one buys that product. They will change their tune.... maybe.

With that all said. There is like no updates and I am a bit disappointed they haven't like made a kickstarter update saying "Hey just checking in once a month"... because its been like 3 weeks or more. :(

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.

Sionak posted:

I'd still really, really like for the next edition to be good - both mechanically sound and ghost-rape free, but I didn't feel like the kickstarter gave me anything concrete to go on for either one.

I agree and it's frustrating to sit here and give them money for a book made of solid gold and forged by the gods. Only to have them not mention a beta version of their mechanics. I mean, they can't even give a preview of things they are working on?

I guess that is what bothers me. They make it sound like mechanically they are very close to the end, but then have no hard numbers to back it up. Even if the mechanics changed drastically I would like to see what they are working on.

I feel your point about staying silent, and I agree with you on that. But as Sionak mentioned their response has been lack luster at best and just seems like avoidance. I will still buy the book and if there are parts that freak me out about it, I may not buy the next one. Personally that is my way of sticking it to the man so to speak, especially after we made it very clear about how it was at the time. That is all I meant.

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.

Valhawk posted:

Why not just wait until the book comes out and read some reviews to determine whether it's actually going to be good or if it was all a smoke screen? I mean people seem to be falling into the same trap as video game preorders. Making sure it's not poo poo before you put down money on something seems like common sense.

I mean, to be honest I wanted the gold plated book. That is all.

I will most likely wait and hear good things about the others before thinking about pre-ordering. I don't pre-order things often and yes I know "Because its a gold plated book" is a poor excuse, but its my only one. At least I am being honest about it. :)

But, in the end I think I will wait to hear about all the books. I mean were talking about a whole other series of books probably the collection size of 2E so I can wait to spend that much.

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.

Bedlamdan posted:

And if the book ends up free of problematic material, it's not like you can't get a physical copy of the book later on, anyways. :shobon:

But can you get a gold plated book later? This is actually a legitimate question. :)

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.
I would kill for some sort of graphic to show what chapters are done or how many chapters they are expecting and how far along they are to their final print. Anything man. :(

Instead its like "Were still working on this stuff, so... here is a picture though so there is that."

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.
So how many of you folks think this thing will be out in October? I personally feel at earliest it will be November. I remember how slow it took to get the Kickstarter up by itself.

Then of course the equipment book will probably be pushed back too. Sigh, the bad part of an entirely new edition is having to buy all those books again and at a very slow pace. I would like to run something darker like Abyssals, but I guess ill be running Solars again.

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.
Maybe I am missing something... but is the Werewolf special edition taking a full year to get to people?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/200664283/deluxe-werewolf-the-apocalypse-20th-anniversary-ed/posts?page=1

The kickstarter was done November 21st 2012. Its not year 2013 almost November again. Does this mean my Deluxe Exalted book with gold spinners will take until August 2014? :(

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.

Ithle01 posted:

Yeah this quick NPC system isn't doing much for me. It's already more complicated than it has to be and it doesn't do much to help with essence/charm users. It would be nice to have something like sample combat packages to give NPCS. For example Wyld Hunt Package #1 gives a damage booster, a soak enhancer, and an elemental blast whereas Wyld Hunt Package #2 gives an Onslaught increasing charm, an elemental blast, and a Defend Other charm.

Not having a sample of combat, this late in the game, concerns me greatly. I mean the whole reason they went to Third Edition was to re-do combat essentially. If they can't show a snippet of what they are working on then I am thinking there wasn't that much improvement.

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.

BryanChavez posted:

The absolute most baffling thing I've ever seen in my entire life, no exaggeration or hyperbole at all, is when one of the developers explained that the reason for being so tight-lipped about previews is to maintain the sense of surprise of reading the new edition of the game. Because I know that what I want above all from Exalted is it surprising me. That's worked out well so far.

The only plausible thing I could see is that they release a small snippet (Example of someone swinging at another dude) and then others reverse engineer it to what they have already set. So maybe they are afraid of losing sales? I know I would probably still buy the third edition book but I probably wouldn't be so inclined if the only thing I wanted out of it was a fixed combat system.

Even this reason is stretching, I know.

I also said it once and I'll say it again. I am really disliking the way they are updating. I mean, I appreciate they are more active about it. But does anyone besides the developers know what charm trees are done and which are still beginning? Which ones are in editing and which ones are still play testing?

I mean, I don't think I am asking for much to see a graphics bar not unlike the one they have on their site that shows the progress of each edition. Even if it would be inaccurate or maybe a bold faced lie, I think I would like that better then them saying "Yeah Archery is totally done. Still working on that Melee". At least that way I can say "Ok, they are done with Melee, cool. Not much left to go." Also helps build anticipation for release, to me anyway.

They could just do chapters... show a percentage bar for those even, I don't even need the charm by charm play out of whats ready. :(

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.
Stephenls, I don't want to scare you away in thinking we don't like your interaction here. I am sure everyone, including myself, are happy this is even happening.

But, I would argue any rules you have should be made public for the public to break and bitch about. Take the breaking and bitching as a sign that some mechanics need to change. Some of it might be just noise, but I think as a whole it would be beneficial for the community to help bring up this game, just as the community helped invest and fund this game.

I think the Exalted community, as terrible as it may be, has a very avid role in wanting to make the game better and not worse. It's like you get people to edit/critique your work for free. I would do it, the worst that could happen is they don't agree with your methods and you stick to them. I don't think anyone necessarily cares about the Christmas feel. While albeit its nice, we are just very concerned that the system simply won't work. To put that at rest you could simply release things with HUGE disclaimers stating "NOT PLAY TESTED/ALL THEORYCRAFT!" and still have people find the bugs and find ways to make it better.

Isn't that worth it?

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.

NIV3K posted:

Holden: "Solar Brawl is close to being finished; Resistance is next, after which we can start phase 1 playtesting."

Well, that's another slow step forward for Ex3 once they get Resistance finished, which hopefully doesn't take too long. I wonder how they are going to decide who is in for the first phase of play testing. Maybe they will choose people from the old WW thread where Mørke asked for volunteers?

Do they mean play testing resistance charms. Or do they mean playing testing "oh gee now were finished of everything, lets play test" kind of play testing? Because, I don't even think anyone knows what charms are left or which ones are all completed to be honest....

It would be nice to get any kind of detailed summary.

I feel like they are making a BLT sandwich over the internet, and describing it like "We are almost getting bread finished out, we have bacon and its in the process of being "bacony". Our lettuce is in Phase Crisp. Finally, you are going to LOVE the fact that we are using something other then tomatoes, but those aren't done yet either"

Just show us a picture of the sandwich!

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.

NIV3K posted:

It sounds like after Resistance they will be done with all the combat charms and therefore able to finalize the combat mechanics. At that point they will start general play testing with regards to combat. While that is going on they will keep working on the non-combat charms and probably hope to be done with those by the time the first combat play testing ends, so they can hand that material down to be play tested. Obviously this is just me guessing at what's going on.

The other question is how play testing is going to work. As in, how many waves of it and how inclusive each wave will be. Also, the best chance we have of ever seeing mechanics for this game before the PDF is released is probably after play testing has occurred, though that's probably still highly unlikely based on how things have already been.

I feel like the real reason they have been hush hush about the mechanics is because they don't want to lose sales. A lot of people are already okay with the canon, either 1st or 2nd edition, and if they aren't they have edited out what they don't like in their games. The real thing people are waiting on, and maybe I am speaking out of turn here, is a combat system that doesn't need 3 hours to run through. If they released the system early, which would be perfect for play testing in my opinion, the system would really get its feet to the fire and people would find a bunch of issues they can fix. Unfortunately the turn around to this is that they will lose book sales I think because maybe no one would want to buy the book after they now have the new rules.

Just a thought, may not be a real thing.

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.

realbrickwall posted:

Heck, the Kickstarter's projected release was October.

I lost my optimism for the timeline. I'll just be happy to see a detailed combat preview in December.

PDF will probably be February I think. And my gold book... probably November 2014.

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.
Is there a resolution that isn't made for ants?

EDIT: Seriously though, I can't find a link to a larger resolution. I feel like they are just toying with us. I guess I could just take this through MSPaint and hope for the best.
EDIT2: Hmmm, seems like working through the Kickstarter comments it looks like this is the only size they had that was given to show. I don't even....

Bardlebee fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Dec 30, 2013

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.

Stephenls posted:

I think (and this is just my understanding; I could be wrong) we'll drop a higher resolution preview once we have the final. This is still missing a few elements.

I'm not trying to be too much of a jerk about it. But its hard to present something when the text is so blurry :)

In reality, I know there is a more finished version to come out, but I think it would have been better to wait a little bit for a fuller resolution. Just better presentation in my opinion.

I can't complain though, new full and finalized map will be out soon and at least I can stare at it until the PDF of the book is out.

So probably another year of staring. :colbert:

EDIT: At the heart of it, the design and look of the map looks amazing and I am genuinely excited for the future if this is the kind of quality we will be expecting. It looks very nice and very well thought out. I am simply eager to see it larger is all.

Bardlebee fucked around with this message at 07:43 on Dec 31, 2013

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.
If we are talking about aesthetics. Esthetics should be lead by the GM.

If there is something that says 10% and I don't like it or the player doesn't like it. We change it. And if the creature gets too large, suddenly there are social penalties for bringing your 50 pound cat everywhere.

Or some verbiage like "Each time this Charm is taken you add a feature to your chosen beast. Examples include, but not limited to, horns, claws, increase in size, decrease in size and imagination"

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.
With all this progress. I am hoping for a full PDF release in August.

Please? Maybe even my golden book of justice in December?

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.

QuintessenceX posted:

I feel like there was some discussion from Rich Thomas or someone high up awhile ago on why that website was wildly inaccurate when it comes to Exalted. Still, it sounds like the final phase of playtesting is happening and that means we're probably about 2-3 months out from a pdf, I'd imagine.

And when we have the PDF, we can all take solace in knowing we will wait an additional 6 months for our gold plated books of wonder.

After seeing the comic I regret not keeping my higher kickstarter and having my character created by the artist. Dang, those are some good looking Exalted!

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.

NutritiousSnack posted:

a summer release is likely.

I want you to be so right! I have been working on story lines for exalted and just holding out till 3rd Edition to use them. Of course, things may change with the canon.

Either way, I just want that sweet PDF to hit the doors of all us people eagerly waiting. Imagine if you can the recruitment threads for exalted! There are going to be so many games of exalted to apply for!

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.
Thanks for the cross-post comments! I don't browse the WW forums so this is indeed uplifting news. I do hope a PDF comes out in July as unlikely as it is. I am very excited about this, can't wait for all the forum games that will pop up too. We'll need a new Trad sub section for all the Exalted games.

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.

QuintessenceX posted:

Wait, reward surveys are out? I backed this book to the tune of 500 dolla dolla bills and I haven't gotten anything. What tier's have gone out already?

Yeah same here. Bought the gold book made of gold and stuff.

No email.

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.
Taking a U-Turn back to the other conversation, should I be concerned if I haven't seen a kickstarter survey in my email by now for Exalted?

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.
I'm sure there is a reason, but I don't know why they don't already know what we selected. It's kind of weird.

I also got my survey. Filled that out real quick. Now we wait for another 3-4 months at best for the PDF but now at least there is some tangible movement besides playtesters saying its pretty great. I also can't wait to read it because I don't want to make a campaign based on 2nd edition canon when I will be running 3rd. I understand maybe 3rd won't change too much, but I'd rather not take the risk.

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.

NIV3K posted:

According to an update on Mørke's second GoFundMe they have started work on the second book.

I'm glad he got the funding. But why start the second if you aren't done of the first?

Meh, he mentioned that the 3rd and 4th stages were underway. But as many things in this kickstarter, we don't know if there are only 5 stages or 59 stages.

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.

Rand Brittain posted:

Well, they probably finished writing everything the first time and now want to give it all more playtesting before the next round of editing, so the writers have free time that can go to Arms of the Chosen.

I figured that was the reason, my comment was more in jest then anything else. Arms of The Chosen I am thinking will be easier for them to finish too since really you can imagine core mechanics are going to take the most time. Once you have that you can theory craft artifacts all day long.

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.

Sexpansion posted:

Is third edition out yet

Edit: It just seems like it's taking a really long time idk

I dunno. No one knows. I stopped caring. Their updates are still non-updates.

"We are getting close to finishing the charms. We are making good head way on the evocations. We are close to Phase Delta Star-Scream on Chapter 3.IV and Holden enjoys long walks on the beach, which is also in the third phase of play testing. In our unlimited phases of playtesting that also gives no timeline of what that system is like."

It tells me nothing! All of it tells me nothing! No time line and no "Hey these are the chapters we feel are absolutely done. The only chapters left are ABC and A is nearing completion."

How hard is it to make a sentence that gives more timeline context without giving a firm date?! Give us some hope, even if its false!

EDIT: Judging by my first sentence and post, apparently I still care. :(

Bardlebee fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Jun 3, 2014

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.

Ferrinus posted:

Scanning the Onyx Path forums has allowed to learn that you are officially not allowed to discuss the contents of the leak on the Exalted forum itself. That must make for a really healthy and cool posting environment.

The way the exalted developers have treated their fans that literally razed the highest amount of backing for a tabletop ever is down right demonic. Maybe they are trying to make a statement that there is a new Deathlord in town, and that Deathlord is them!

By sheer contrast another small developer on Kickstarter is giving his rules out for the game immediately when its over, and has already given out the character sheets, GM sheets, and some system information and is extremely open to player input. In fact after the Kickstarer, the playtesters will be the people who backed the game! It just boggles my mind with the history that Exalted has and the absurd amount of backing that they can't treat them the same. In no attempt to plug, if you are curious the game is called Fragged Empire on Kickstarter now and looks to be great. But, I think part of that greatness is the community sharing. I mean the lore and everything looks amazing, but I bring it up because I just find the very, very stark differences in managing the very people who are helping you push the game insane.

It really does kill my love for Exalted on multiple levels, but you guys have heard that before so I will try not to beat down on it. I guess I am just saying I am disheartened for my favorite setting by these developers. I think the community deserves some sort of insight on how things are going.

:(

EDIT: I haven't been in the conversation for some time, has there been a full blown rules leak in the space in time the past 10 pages? I think I have only seen basic stuff like charms/anima powers.

Bardlebee fucked around with this message at 11:43 on Jul 8, 2014

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.

Vadoc posted:

Major thing they've learned is to not announce a KS until everything is almost complete, so that if there are any setbacks or having to scrap things over several times then it won't delay things, or at least delay them for too long (unless it's something completely out of their hands like the printing or shipping company loving up.)

If they can take that away from this I will be happy for them. Unfortunately I feel like they haven't learned the true lesson, which is what everyone here was hammering in: Let the backers, at minimum, run your system through the ringer. People are still going to buy your book, don't be scared. I'm absolutely fine with the wait, I am not fine with them treating it like its a special gem.

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.

Hugoon Chavez posted:

Onyx Path had done some good RPGs but they completely suck at running the business if they act this way.

I wonder if there'll ever be a point where they stop reacting so poorly, sit down and think things with a cool head and decide that maybe the way they are handling Exalted is not optimal and that perhaps a more open approach and use of the huge community of nerds that follow the game could mean a better product in the end.

Oh well, I lost any interest in Ex3 a long time ago, all of this is just kinda fun to watch as it develops.

You know at the end of this, its a shame that since playtesting will be so closed doors, you know the quality of the game mechanics simply won't be there in comparison to an open playtest. Such a shame. Wasted money and wasted potential. I guess its too late to take my backer pledge since its been so drat long. I never thought I would say this, but I wish I could get my money back and give it to a developer that deserves it.

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.

zeal posted:

Has any information emerged about 3E's mass combat mechanics, if any? All my group's campaigns get to military-scale conflicts at some point.

Here are some notes from Holden:

"We are making good head way on Mass Combat. War Excellencies are going through their third final play testing and after that it will go to editing. Bureaucracy Charms are in a final draft phase and are ready. War Charms are done and are ready to go. Play testing continues at a good pace."

Hope this helps!

The above is both sarcastic and fake.

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.

Excelsiortothemax posted:

Monday meeting notes released on a Monday!

Exalted 3rd Edition core book- the whole drat book is in editing or back from editing, with the exception of one piece of fiction that just wasn’t doing what we wanted, so we re-commissioned it.

Sadly this Monday Meeting Note is more descriptive then any other note they've ever given us. All I ever wanted was for them to say "We have 7 sections, 3 sections are in editing and the other 4 are being written still".

Even now, even when it sounds like the book is pretty much done. I want my money back. Though to be honest if the game is good I'll be happy.

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.

MiltonSlavemasta posted:

Yeah, I won't be backing an Exalted Kickstarter with this leadership again. I could have handled the delays or lack of transparency, but both delaying your product by at least a year at this point and having such a black-box development process shows a remarkable amount of disdain for backers. As far as I'm concerned, every backer should have received a PDF of at least whatever the gently caress they had thus far by the end of 2013.

Man, I backed this Aussie RPG called Fragged Empire and the dude was a one man show for three years, prior to opening the Kickstarter. Had all the rules in a beta phase and gave his PDF out immediately after the end of the Kickstarter to backers, not giving a gently caress about who gets it. He just wanted people to test play it into the ground so the final product would be a complete and functioning game.

That is how Exalted 3rd should have gone, and I don't think there is a single person who disagrees with that due to its history of having sub-par systems. It is still the highest ever backed RPG on Kickstarter. Unbelievable that they wouldn't give out what they had for at minimum the playtest factor. Now we just have to hope on a handful (30-50 people?) to make a HUGE system with a HUGE amount of charms work together? Come on....

Exalted is my favorite RPG of all time, but I am never backing with this management ever again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bardlebee
Feb 24, 2009

Im Blind.

Hugoon Chavez posted:

I have no doubt that we'll eventually get Ex3. The guys working on it are pretty dedicated to it, and despise all of their horrible loving decisions since the beginning, at least they care about their brainchild. But from the eyes of the public, the kickstarter was a failure, since it was for an ex3 game for early 2014 and we didn't get it.

I honestly think people are not concerned about the time it took. Yes, it took a hell of a lot more time then their fairy tale dreams of 2 months, but I would totally be okay with it all if they just stepped back and updated us that, hey you know that system we planned isn't going to work. That, they will literally have to start from scratch. And then provide details in the kickstarter of what that meant as they went along.

It's literally a process that takes near no time to get details for and share and be open. Kickstarters are inherently supposed to be open endeavors, though its never really forced. As a matter of fact we know through the Monday Meeting Notes (which I don't read, honestly and probably should be put in the Kickstarter as well) that editing is done. But what about the art? What about the book plans? What about the process of binding said book? What about preliminary sketches of the Deluxe version? Nothing. Not even a "Hey we haven't gotten to XYZ as of yet but its on the calendar".

On a side note. Do you guys have any faith that we'll see a PDF this year? Hearing the editing is done gives me slight hope we may see it in October/November?

• Locked thread