Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtAkLGLviGk

you're just at the wrong link I guess.

Hilarious episode, couldn't stop laughing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Bloody Holly posted:

I love how, by taking the piss out of "important" comedy, Norm is to some extent doing something of the same ilk, the difference being that for whatever reason it's actually funny when he does it.

I love how Norm realized the bit was terrible, but had to keep going anyways.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

WYA posted:

The Andy Dick one is pretty hilarious too. Actually, any time Norm tries to promote something gold. How does he get promoters though? There's no way Mangrate guys are happy with him, or the razorclub.

The Andy Dick one actually informed me about mangrates and their actual purpose.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

cletus42o posted:

Is the video available as a video podcast that I can subscribe to? I've been listening every week but I don't really have the time to watch on YouTube during the day, but I could easily start watching it on my commute. I'm not seeing it available in iTunes - I remember getting video podcasts alongside regular ones a few years ago.

I'm pretty sure the itunes is just the audio.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Apoplexy posted:

Do you think anyone's going to let him give up on this show that quickly when it's become so popular so fast? Norm's popular as gently caress still, and he's probably generated a ton of ad revenue for VPN.

Well yeah but Norm is only doing this because he finds it fun to hang out with his friends and talk. It's not like he makes anything from this.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

The Human Crouton posted:

Give him a couple of months to accumulate some gambling debt and he'll be back.

Norm wasn't getting paid for the podcast.

Maybe all the fat jokes got to him. Or maybe hes a lazy degenerate.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Brekelefuw posted:

Who needs Hollywood jobs when you can be a bubble tea spokesman.

You can laugh, but Rob is sitting at home enjoying a bunch of delicious free bubble tea.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

How Much Art posted:

I think it was Artie Lange who told a story about how Norm planned to pull a major prank when he was hosting SNL. The plan being, once he was done his monologue (which if you look it up is not very flattering of SNL), he would immediately head to the elevators and leave the building. Apparently he decided not to at the last minute, deciding it would be career suicide, not to mention a dick move.

That's not so much him being a lazy degenerate but just him getting a bit of payback.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

So when does this start?

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Wasn't the best episode but still good. Fred stoller getting made fun of never gets old.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

They havent even had 2 episodes and already there are delays. No new ep until Wednesday.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

He spent about 10 minutes on Conan last night talking about wanting ferguson's spot. Then he did a one minute audition. Was hilarious.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

If you can't access team coco for some reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS1Ls9xmJWc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkZE3y7p4pU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImoE3nFjZqc

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

In this weeks episode, Norm peer pressures Todd into getting high and then spends the entire episode making GBS threads on him for being high.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

"I took 6 months off for a bit"

"It didn't work"

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

kolby posted:

I was so bummed to see Todd Glass had a Part 2 but this might have ended up being my favorite one yet. All because of Norm. Funny poo poo includes:

1. The Brokeback Mountain story

Norm: Can I guess who it is?
Todd: Well let me finish first.
Norm(looks at Adam): Boy, it'd be fun to guess.

3. The entire Holocaust denial and Adam thing.

4. "I mean there are some great gypsies"

5. My neighbors are Jim and Ellen Ping. Nice folks.

6. The Canadian Psycho thing once again.

7. The sadomasochistic story gave me a headache I laughed so hard.
"Somebodies drilling something up my loving rear end and you gotta have a safe word and my safe word was 'booooring'"

"Jim Ping to conclusions" "What?"

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Norm talking comedy makes for a good ep

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

It's funny how he went on that whole "political correctness gone mad!!" Thing when Todd glass went on a 80 min rant about that 4 episodes ago

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

The guy who directed Semi-Pro became the president of content development and original programming at Comedy Central. That's why Andy Daly got a show and is why Comedy Central is really funny now

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Why'd this series go on hiatus, again?

JASH was trying to negotiate the best deal for distribution or something

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

An Apple A Gay posted:

norm got tyson on before hogan did
passive aggressive

norm and tyson work together on mike tyson's murder mysteries. it was probably a relatively easy get

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Zoben posted:

It looks like Adam Egret might have gone back to jerking off punks for fifteen dollars a man....which would be too bad because I like when they'd give him terrible jokes

But oh yeah, he's in the Sarah Silverman episode shot. Maybe he's off-screen for some of the "big" ones, like with Dave.

hes where he always is, the camera is just zoomed in

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Skip My Posts posted:

Where he always is? So under a bridge sucking off guys

easy there buddy, you're talkin bout the preeminant cuckold film star of our time

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Lol what the gently caress

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

:siren::siren:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaXlQOzPHK8

:siren:

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Professor Puppytime posted:

Wish he'd get a lovely guest again. Most of these huge guests are humorless and he has too much respect to lay into them. We can watch them on any other podcast or talk show to hear their industry stories.

Bobby lee was fine until he got all defensive after the 401k joke

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Odddzy posted:

I'd love to live in a world where the mark of a bad person is not liking the right star war.

the best star wars is the podracer game. literally every other single piece of star wars media is trash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Monday Bandele posted:

honestly gently caress the guests, I really just want to hear a podcast of Norm goofing on Eget

His audiobook is like at least four hours of that

• Locked thread