Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Studio series Blackout owns. Too bad he came without instructions.

Guess ill try to hunt down SS Megatron. I need a non gimpy arm RotF Megs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Anyone find an extra SS Megatron they'd be willing to sell?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

My first was some Micromaster air patrol plane. I also have vague memories of something bigger but my memory from that far back sucks. I wouldnt have another transformer until transmetal Megatron who was badass as all hell.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

History Comes Inside! posted:

I almost paid £55 for studio series blackout in forbidden planet but I just couldn't muster the give a gently caress to drop that much on a movie toy

but hes so rad tho.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

i like how even the scope needs an orange tip

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

The MSJ posted:

Apparently more fans voted for SS Blackout than for SS Grimlock.

SS Blackout owns

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

pubic works project posted:

People like that deserve to have the poo poo kicked out of them just once (maybe twice) as a lesson not to act like an rear end in a top hat.

hes a grown man who scalps toys im betting he got the poo poo kicked out of him on the reg in highschool

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

HiriseSoftware posted:

The red one is definitely a Harrier jump jet (look at the engine nozzles in the knees and the intakes behind the shoulders). The blue one is probably a helicopter, you can kinda see what looks like rotors on its back. The cockpit on his chest is hard to see, maybe it's a Cobra?

They're both supposed to be muscle cars according to that article. The blue one has car door wings.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Is power of the primes starscream worth it

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Plz be serious I need to make an informed decision is the next 10 seconds

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Ok advice noted. Ty smart goons

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Rhyno posted:

Good money says Cogman gets a SS edition as well.

isnt he like 5ft tall? Ive only seen pieces of that movie on youtube but isnt he like anthony hopkins robot butler or something?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

uhh.. thanks Amazon

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Rhyno posted:

Like that'll happen.

I'd love a KO effort post if you were down to make one. Either here or as a 2nd post in a new thread.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

i know thats why i said stick it in here or in the new regular thread

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

The MSJ posted:

It appears we are finally getting a Studio Series WW2 Bumblebee in addition to Crankcase, Barricade, Sideswipe, and a "Scrapmetal".

http://news.tfw2005.com/2018/08/26/possible-new-studio-series-waves-4-5-figure-dpci-numbers-370673

edit: Scrapmetal is apparently the excavator who was torn apart to obtain spare parts used to repair Megatron in ROTF.

I thought there were rumors of bonecrusher too but apparently not. I doubt he'd be one of the unrevealed leader classes since hes like Optimus sized but I can dream.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Burkion posted:

Going to warn Transformers folks

Get ready for some Power Rangers Transformer crossover bullshit next year or whenever they decide to pull the trigger on that. Hasbro's already making Power Rangers and Street Fighter team up

You're next

Make my Megatron growwwwww!

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Hes just a recolored lockdown? They couldn't even swap the head from the actual crankcase figure they did?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

I tossed his back crab legs

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

I have him and hes pretty decent. The dread type things aren't very poseable though and the side ones kinda look like they're coming out of his armpits. He looks nice next to the Rotf crankcase/ beserker/whatever the predator face looking one is. He comes with the exact same spiky weapon things as crankcase too.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Any idea when SS ironhide arrived in the US?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Haha I'm glad I passed on that when I saw him in stores. His robot mode looks pretty spindly and bad too.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Nodosaur posted:

is there any improving on DOTM Megatron?

I guess you could make his arms less emaciated, given that didn't pan out in the film

Hell yeah. Dotm megs sucks hard. He looks almost nothing like his movie self. Plus I want a goddamn laser shotgun.

But yeah I'm really hoping for a SS constructicons (esp rampage and the green one) and maybe a first movie megatron too to go with his brothers

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Nodosaur posted:

Okay, but Long Haul is already very accurate to his movie design and really good

The only reason I'd be up for a new one is if it actually combined and served as a premold to Onslaught.

yeah hes good i just wish his arms and legs were thicc like a fat girl

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

TLK voice just sounds like him doing a Hugo Weaving impression.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

oh ok i never saw prime so im prob wrong

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

SS Brawl is cool and powerful and he is my friend

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Are you saying the robot soldier with a metal cigar, Asian voiced robot being a samurai, old transformer having a robot beard, and dont even remember who the gently caress he was with a robot trenchcoat are lazy dumb designs?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Counterpoint it sucks bad and looks dumb

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

The mighty Optimus Primal was reduced to a mailman in the new turd of a predator movie.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

How long do knockoffs from China usually take to get?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Mr. Yuk posted:

Depends where you ordered them from, but in my experience 2 - 6 weeks.

Ebay.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Rhyno posted:

What seller though? Did you pick from a trusted seller list or just roll the dice? A friend of mine bought a figure from a seller with like 100 feedbacks and is adamant it was enough and he's sitting at 13 days without a ship notice.

welp when i ordered he had almost 99% positive feedback but in the month since ive ordered hes racked up 53 negative feedbacks saying they never shipped anything and claiming hes a scammer. still sitting at 500+ positives though :shrug: guess im hosed.

edit: this guy

banned from Starbucks fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Sep 26, 2018

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

It might give me a slight "what the gently caress?" reaction at first opening but then i'd think it was a neat idea a second or two later. Nothing at all to warrant a dumb message like that though. Like has this guy never seen wadded up newspaper for packing material before either?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Rhyno posted:

If you're in any way a Beast Wars fan you need to get this guy. Look at this, LOOK AT IT.

Hmm...ebay just refunded me some money on a scam auction. How much for my man up there?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Haven't seen a SS ironhide in the wild yet. How long until people stop trying to scalp him for double.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

I really dig the insect looking heads of a lot of the movie decepticons. I also never had a problem telling who was doing what to who in the shaky cam fights so ..

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

The MSJ posted:

And here is voyager Long Haul.

drat that boy thicc af. No more skinny leg Longhaul. drat I want all these

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

How do you get his face off? I'm afraid if I pull it by the horns they're gonna snap off but the head is so drat tiny there's nothing else to grab onto.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Every time i hear SS transformers it makes me for a split second think they transform into boats