Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

There is a distinct shortage of headtilt pics in the OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Coughing Hobo posted:

Most realistic depiction of a roomba I've ever seen in any form of media.

It's close, but the newer models don't bump into the wall that hard anymore, that only happened with the 400 series and prior from 4 years ago. :eng101:

Source: me owning a 400 series just prior to the 500 being released

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

The first half of (04) has the highest concentration of Shaft-head-tilt in the history of anime.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I love how every travel montage ends in the middle of nowhere Arizona/California border.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Raenir Salazar posted:

Nedeko's outburst was awesome, but was I the only one not quite a fan of the Eeeeyeeh? she added to the end of her sentences?

I thought the fact that it wasn't great and kinda awkward only made things better. Like I believe the VA is fully capable of voicing an authentic delinquent eeeeehhhhh sound, but intentionally did it this way to fit the situation.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

My favorite part:

Shinobu: Heh, you suck.
Nadeko: :ese:
Shinobu, a while later: Not dead yet, you still suck.
Nadeko: :ese::ese:
Shinobu: That's all you got?
Nadeko: :ese:

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

HellCopter posted:

I am legitimately surprised - who would've guessed that this dumb show would be able to bring emotion from my icy heart.

Icy heart, reporting in. Sat there most of the time thinking "Huh, I guess it wouldn't change much if she were gone... I can't stop chuckling at how drawn-out and sappy this is becoming... and now I can't stop making 'she's 10 years older than she looks, I swear!' excuses jokes."

Still a fine episode, on par with the series, but I think I'm doing it wrong.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

lizurcainnon posted:

Speaking of endings, there was a small change to the credits scenes for this episode.

Oh wow. Found it. Icy heart slightly melted.

Last time: http://i.imgur.com/sr3UFD4.jpg

This time: http://i.imgur.com/VpI6COL.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

My past life as a basketball nerd haunts me, as I couldn't stop paying attention to the inconsistency in court dimensions. They used the old FIBA style court dimensions in the first episode, the NCAA court in the flashback (edit: which I guess makes sense for middle school), and the new FIBA/NBA dimensions in later episodes. :arghfist:

• Locked thread