Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
I was once so excited for the NHL 94 mode.

I think I am going to pass, once again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Jack_tripper posted:

ah yes, the annual declarations of skipping this year; hockey season must be almost here

I could just repost the same posts I have made since NHL 11 came out.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Pleads posted:

There'd better be more to the NHL 94 mode in the full game because as it stands, it's a tuner pack with different ice. I can't believe they tried to hype this as a big selling point of the new game.

When I first heard about NHL 94 mode, all I was really expecting was for them to make an 16-bit version of NHL 14. But, like you said, right now it feels like a tuner pack with different ice. Sure, the controls are slightly different, the sounds are different, but everything else feels like NHL 14. It's really disappointing.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

John Tavares was already revealed to be at 86, so he doesn't even crack the top-50. I guess he is no Voracek or Pacioretty.

My assumption is that they have upgraded him since the demo was released. They have to, right?

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Hockles posted:

HUT ratings are not the same as normal ratings.

Oh good.

Why is that? I never played HUT extensively enough to notice any difference.

e: Answered above.

• Locked thread