Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Inspector_666 posted:

I wasn't the original complainer
whoops :ughh: typical fuckin mac user

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Blue_monday posted:

I'm not actually an IT professional, I manage an office with four computers.
So you are basically still proving my point that

jre posted:

Workplaces with competent IT have no issues with a mixed environment

I get that this is the ranting about working in IT thread, but all the people going
:smuggo: "no fuckin macs on my network"
are missing the point that IT is a cost sink that directly contributes 0 to the bottom line of most companies. The value you add is through enabling others and through increased productivity. Good IT departments work with people to get them the tooling they need. poo poo one's are obstructive and take the easiest path for themselves all the time. Don't be one of the poo poo ones.

in conclusion: gently caress printers

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

excellent rebuttal

• Locked thread