Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neaden
Nov 4, 2012

A changer of ways
I'm backing the videogame Pathologic and was really tempted by the boardgame but I am backing for a digital reward, to add on the board game is another +15$ shipping for me so 80$.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neaden
Nov 4, 2012

A changer of ways

Covok posted:

AMP: Year Three is up on kickstarter. AMP is a superhero setting that treats supers as more of scifi thing than a caped crusader affair. The game and setting is pretty cool and this new book expands on the ability of Saps, ordinary people, to be on equal footing to AMPs, adds a corruption mechanic in for AMPs, and establishes how the conflict between Saps and AMPs turns to open war.

I've had a chance to sit down with the series creator, Eloy Lasanta, and talk about AMP: Year Three.

If you want to check out the base system, AMP: Year One will PWYW for as long as the kickstarter is live.

So I checked this out and it just seems, well, super 90's. Super 90's White Wolf really, with a meta-plot, and a huge amount of terminology, fiddly powers, characters built with multiple kinds of build points etc. Does this play a lot smoother in person then it reads?

neaden
Nov 4, 2012

A changer of ways

clockworkjoe posted:

Not sure if this has been posted, but there's a new cyberpunk PBTA game called The Veil on KS right now: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/samjokopublishing/the-veil-cyberpunk-rpg/description

Has decent art at least.

This looks pretty neat from the preview. Anyone played Worlds in Peril or the Magicians for some idea of their track record?

neaden
Nov 4, 2012

A changer of ways

moths posted:

Has there ever been a well-reviewed quickstart?

Yeah, the Delta Green quickstart they released is pretty decent for instance, and the Exalted 2E quickstart was good enough that some people prefer to play with it's rules than the full Exalted 2E ruleset.

neaden
Nov 4, 2012

A changer of ways

ravenkult posted:

Buddy of mine has a new RPG KS that's already more than half-funded, but I worked on it and it reminds of Sunless Sea so it gets a plug.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/464014331/the-driftwood-verses

On the one hand this seems really cool. On the other hand LoftP plus mature campaign makes me kind of leery.i think I'll wait until more info is available.

• Locked thread