Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lurks With Wolves
Jan 14, 2013

At least I don't dance with them, right?

theironjef posted:

I notice a lot of my podcast fans follow us on Google+ even though we don't maintain anything but a login there. Searching for how it makes organized harassment easier just results in a page full of gang-stalking weirdness though, so how does G+ work that way?

You know how Google+ has private circles? Well, if you want to get your fans to harass someone, there's a lot more plausible deniability if you, say, show everyone your list of people who are destroying the tabletop industry in a private Google+ circle that only your fans can join rather than if you just post it to Twitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurks With Wolves
Jan 14, 2013

At least I don't dance with them, right?

Hiro Protagonist posted:

You... You do realize he wrote it, right?

To be fair, every lovely RPG that's actually a failed commentary on something had an author that was certain they were writing the best commentary in the world.

Anyway, we can all agree that there's enough lovely libertarian zombie fans to make people side-eye Red Markets out of hand and there's already been some good posts about how Red Markets isn't trying to be a libertarian zombie fantasy, so how about we give this line of conversation a rest?

• Locked thread