Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Would be nice if there was a special spell/item under enchantment or construction for healing undead. GoH for Tarts is hopefully dead though. Have they diversified the selection of summonable SCs at all or will that have to wait for the CBM port?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

How are u posted:

It seems like a lot of the changes they've made to the game are mean to de-emphasize supercombatants and promote conventional armies and battlemagic in the end game. I think that's cool!

Stretching the midgame is definitely a plus to me! I've always been partial to A nations and they kinda get hosed (at least in vanilla) unless you had bootstrapped into something else for the late game. I'll get to play with lightning for longer before it goes obsolete :science:.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Incy posted:

That was a theorycraft myth anyway. It hurts blood nations more than anything else.

If I understand the new system correctly, it will just force you to spread out blood hunting and take order for the passive unrest reduction. Hopefully there's a better way to move slaves around without labs as the micro with scouts was already rather annoying :(

Don't hate on LA Man's castles. That was all I did when I got them in multiplayer and it worked well enough to annoy anyone trying to siege my un-siege-able castles. You aren't going to win as LA Man anyways so might as well annoy your neighbors!

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Culka posted:

The copper arm is awesome, you can turn your huge chunk of stone pretender into a berserk axe wielding one with it!

:getin:

I'm picturing this in my minds eye and it's loving perfect.

I loving DARE YOU TO STAND NEXT TO ME. COME ON!

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

amuayse posted:

Well it's no secret that they like some nations over others.

Yet somehow I have the most fun playing the lovely ones. MA Agartha forever!

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Fleur Bleu posted:

You seem to get a lot of revolts and indie attacks with low pd now. If luck helps with that, it'd be pretty useful.

Is there still a cap on the # of events per turn?

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

WYA posted:

Why are people saying MA Abysia is unplayable in dom3?

I have no idea. They aren't a powerhouse but they are a blood nation and you can do a hell of a lot more with them than you can with the true losers of MA like Agartha and Ulm.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

dis astranagant posted:

And then someone casts Burden of Time and Abysia's the first to lose all their poo poo.

To be fair, BoT always fucks over a lot of nations including the mighty MA Agartha. At least Abysia has the Demonbred so they don't have all of their mages die.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

TheDemon posted:

The opposite. More terrible.

H..How can MA Agatha be worse? It had almost literally nothing going for it in 3. I always ended up trolling neighbors with their unique pretender + dom10 + the worst scales imaginable.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Anticheese posted:

I just won my first game of Dominions 4 in preparation for my second multiplayer game tomorrow.

Against the AI.

As LA Lemuria.

With maximum luck, disorder, death scales and doing nothing but summoning commanders to build more troops, and rolling temples everywhere. I'm probably going to get rolled by a real player. :negative:

As long as you do it in a creative way and give your guys entertaining names it's all good. I think I won maybe 2 games in Dom3 and by "won" I mean I was the last guy to go AI.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Victor Vermis posted:

:woop:Patch Notes:woop:

code:
Troglodytes for mid Agartha

Speaking of MA Agartha, they now have a thing! :v:

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

avoraciopoctules posted:

http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?showtopic=1590&st=0

This dom4 map looks really nice.

EDIT:
Does anyone have tips for fighting Ashen Empire Ermor as MA Jotunheim with Alteration and Construction researched to level 6?

First off, get all of Ermor's neighbors to ally up and murder him. LA Ermor begs to be dogpiled because they are insane and annoying to fight.

Assuming no one is helping you out and you just have your national path access, your Skratti thugs can effectively block a lot of the chaff with vine shields and a little regen. If you could trade for fire brands that'd be pretty great for them.

Assuming you have a large pile of Vaetti Hags researching stuff, I'd get Thaum 1->Evo 2->Conj 4 ASAP so that they can do things.

Thaum 1 lets your D randoms use dust to dust.
Thaum 1+Evo 2+Conj 3 lets you setup a reverse communion for solar rays spam with your S randoms. Get everyone setup in the communion and have the master who is last in the order throw down power of the spheres to bring everyone to S2 for solar rays. If you can get a slave matrix for the communion leader, it will save you a very valuable turn and allow for more solar rays. Alternatively, if you have the ability to get a lot of matrices, a pile of H2 communion masters backed by 8-16 slaves will melt the ever living gently caress out of Ermor's trash with banish. For added murder ability, you can give them eyes of the void if needed. H6 + 2 spell pen makes a lot of very powerful beamy death rays that will likely get through even if Ermor is throwing down antimagic.

Conj 4 will let your N randoms cast maggots which does seem to work ok though it does cost N gems.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

President Ark posted:

Ashen empire (the one that used to be LA ermor) is now MA.

gently caress Ermor forever. Did they just flip them around or is LA somehow even worse than Ashen Empire?

And I just remembered reverse communions are gone now. Yeah basically you need those slave crystal matrices badly or a great ally to provide you with fire stuff.

Nuclearmonkee fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Sep 12, 2013

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Zurai posted:

Ashen Empire is actually MA Ermor now. There's a new version (Lemuria Soul Gates) for LA which replaces all the normal freespawn with ethereal freespawn and gets you immortal mages to summon. As if Ashen Empire wasn't annoying enough to fight.

:psyduck: I think Illwinter is trolling us with Ermor at this point.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Irony.or.Death posted:

No, there is not already a nation like that. If you give them super good research maybe they could even stand up to Oceania to make the ocean not such an utterly predictable waste of everyone's time! Well, not really, but we can dream.

Research would be grea--- *dies to blessed Knights of the Deep*

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

boho posted:

So a couple requests re: strategy.

EA C'tis having trouble sealing the deal on some seriously entrenched AI (about 6 Castles + temples in a cluster). I'm mostly using national armies with good-roll Enchantresses casting Arrow Fend and Fire Arrows for my hordes of indie archers, with some bane lord strike squads on the side and a harvester of sorrows with one of those disease spreading charms + super stealth wandering around the enemy backfield.

I picked a Sphinx pretender thinking I could teleport around (I could not), so he's kind of useless. I'm not entirely sure how to leverage my national Mages (Death/Nature) in combat.

I'm doing relatively well on site exploration thanks to the enchantress. I'm still consistently running low on death gems so I've trying to get Well of Misery up.

Any suggestions on where to go from here?

Shorter but more complex question: why's Blood Magic supposedly so good? I poked around with EA Mictlan and couldn't really get it to go anywhere.

Did you take a pretender with some kind of bless involving F9? Sacred flying murderous blood summons (beast bats and ozelotls) on top of extremely good Thug/SCs and the other excellent spells you get in blood by default combined with mictlan's excellent cheap hunters are a powerful combo. Blood is good (or was in 3 at least) because it was filled with so much great stuff. It's got combat magic, remote attack, SC destruction with the Banish spells, great summons both for troops and SCs, and grants access to some great magic items.

Though with the new unrest mechanics, blood hunting may be more annoying and distributed. Could someone who's played the 4 beta chime in on how blood feels in the new version?

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

TheDemon posted:

lol ok "good players". more like watch two terrible players flail at each other for 3 hours.

and yes I'll save it for VOD

You are good compared to the majority of us proles :colbert:.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Mage paths being displayed on the unit card is the best thing. Now you have license to give your mages stupid names instead of W2E1S3 and still know what the gently caress they are good for at a glance.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Geokinesis posted:

Thanks!

After playing a bit of single player and watched some lps to get used to it I have few other newbie questions if people don't mind answering:

With creating a pretender what is the point of the non moving chassis?

I was playing a game with EA pan and had a pretender that could be stealthy (Lord of the Wild maybe?), unfortunately when I sent him with another commander to attack a province he just snuck in whilst the commander fought. How would I get him to join in rather than sneak?

Another thing is that when I made him attack from hidden I wanted him to cast those tunes spells (which I think are racial?) but he would never cast them despite them having no gem cost and him having the nature magic skills. Why would he not cast them?

It seems you should be hiring researchers every turn right?

Non moving chassis are generally cheaper and very sturdy. They will typically be imprisoned and are selected by nations going for bless/scales. Depending on the type, you can still possibly get around with teleport.

CTRL move to move a stealth unit without sneaking. You need to manually script spellcasting or the AI will do whatever which is probably "spam vine arrow forever". Regardless, having your lord of the wild spam tunes or other weak early game spells is probably a waste of him. Research something like protection (alt 3) so he can buff out your Maenads in a useful way or forge him some basic armor/weapons. With const 2 and only N you can forge an Eye shield, Birch Boots, Thorn Spear and a Horned Helm. Research personal regen and script him for (personal regen)attack and he can act as a decent anchor at the front of the army.

Mercs are variable by nation. Some really need the extra expanding power while others are better off sinking the money into permanent armies.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

jBrereton posted:

Provided they have a decent way to use 15 death gems a turn, plus whatever else has been sitesearched in Ermorian territory, they might be OK, though.

15D per turn is enough to bootstrap you into D in short order even if you have zero access before that with the added bonus of not giving the other guy 15 free gems. Ermor's forts and provinces may be poo poo but their capital is probably one of the best provs on the map, only outclassed by a few rare school cost reduction sites.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

amuayse posted:

http://jaffa.illwinter.com/dom4/manual_modding.pdf
#animal
Indicates that the monster is an animal. Animals
are affected by the Animal Awe power. Animals
have a penalty when besieging castles, but
receive a morale bonus when led to combat by a
beast master.

How big is the penalty?

Zero. It should read when defending castles. Other than black hawks, who are specifically nerfed for sieges, animals have normal siege values.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

TheDemon posted:

I also just tested defending forts and the results with animals were consistent with the str^2/100 formula. There is no siege defense penalty in Dom4 for animals, just like there was none in Dom3.

I am a big dumb babby and was thinking of mindless units.

Watch them fix the bug by adding the modifier that mindless units have and in the process completely destroy the ability of the monkey civs to siege :v:

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Dropbear posted:

Huh, looks like clamming is gone:

I came across some other "Gives temporary <path> pearls"-items as well. Seems interesting, at least those would kill the need to shuffle pearls to your casters all the time. There also seems to be a potion to cure disease from any commander, so it isn't a death sentence anymore (even without healers); crafting it does require greater magic items, nature 5 and 30 nature gems, though.

That was actually they intended purpose of all the gemgens. It was to be an item that could keep your combat mages supplied, not something that you build into a giant wish fueling pyramid scheme.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

I'm just hoping it will appear on steam. Since they already got 3 up there I don't see any reason why it shouldn't.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

tooterfish posted:

From the horse's mouth.

Welp in that case I guess I'll be buying it on Desura when I get home. No reason to wait, particularly if the key will be transferable.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

amuayse posted:

I keep wondering: Is Atlantis the "good" underwater faction?

I don't think anyone is "good" in dominions. It's a game of permanent holy war.

If you are talking about from a gameplay perspective, Atlantis gets murdered by other UW nations by default. Low MR allows R'lyeh to roll over them and Oceania rolls over them because that's what Oceania does to all other UW nations.

They are really good at getting on land assuming they don't get murdered by other UW nations though.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Speleothing posted:

It's certainly not the bad one. You could argue the Pelagia are the 'good guys', maybe Oceania. It's easy to id the evil factions in the game, but the good guys are harder to highlight.

Though I don't have a unit list, Pelagia is triton focused like EA Oceania right? Does this mean there is yet another UW nation that can murder Atlantis?

EDIT: If they get something even vaguely comparable to Knights of the Deep, that's would clinch it.

Did they bother adding something that is the equivalent of a massed air breathing magic item, or are aquatic nations still kinda screwed for getting on land?

Nuclearmonkee fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Sep 18, 2013

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

jng2058 posted:

It really comes down to the map. If you're the only underwater faction or there's some divided ocean thing going on, then Atlantis is the bomb. If not, you're going to need a really stompy Pretender to keep Oceania from rushing you in the first few turns of the game...and then pray that Oceania went with a Rainbow, because if he's equally stompy, you're hosed.

They are almost certainly going to go for blessed Knights of the Deeps if there are other UW factions and those fuckers obliterate other UW units pretty easily (or at least they did in 3) with a couple of minor blesses that you can fit on a rainbow. You need a divided ocean to live or a long distance between you and them to have a chance.

You will never get enough research to stop them with something like a Kraken before they are sitting on your cap if they are even remotely close. Though you might be able to get enough research to gently caress them up by the time they knock down the walls, you are still screwed.

Nuclearmonkee fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Sep 18, 2013

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

jBrereton posted:

Mmmmm. I actually really like EA Atlantis.

Very decent set of mages and priests, handily bitey set of Shambler units to really lay the hurt into any other factions, and plenty of magic/poisonous weapons.

Low MR for maximum mind blast vulnerability hurts really bad against R'lyeh. Mind blasters scripted to target monsters plus a lobo swarm will leave a shambler heavy army as sitting ducks.

Low def/prot makes expansion costly and painful. Their higher prot units suffer from being very res intensive and having high encumbrance.

Thus, people will typically pick some kind of SC pretender like a dom10 Kraken with E to expand with and research alteration for buffs. Until they have those buffs they will get wrecked by what are essentially blessable knights with recuperation, a built in magic weapon the nastiest lance charge around. Even with the buffs, you better bring a chaff screen as 30AP+lance (not a light lance!) can kill an invuln buffed Kraken. The only thing I've ever successfully stopped blessed knights with were massed deep ones to eat lances and give a valuable 6 attacks per square in order to bypass defense, plus a Kraken. And that was because the other guy only went with a light bless. Had he bumped his bless up higher instead of going for an S heavy pretender for the late game, I would have lost. Had he gone with something silly like W9/E4 it wouldn't have even been a contest.

That said, EA Atlantis is super fun if you manage to survive the early game. Basalt Kings are hardcore.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Flavahbeast posted:

Yeah all of the gods and nations are some shade of "evil" by modern standards, just compare the Fountain of Blood's description text to the description of the outwardly more benign Oracle. All of the nations are trying to enslave free peoples and exterminate other faiths, there's no diplomatic or science victory and the world's mortal population will almost always drop dramatically over the course of a game, its cool

Well you could play a "good" god who has great scales, doesn't do things that would harm provincial pops, and doesn't willfully use basic human troops as little more than arrow/lance catchers.

You would also most likely get destroyed.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

So the way you go about blood hunting is much changed due to the new unrest mechanics. It's not nearly as easy to transition over to a full blood economy and flood the world with Ozelotls.

Since taxes can't be dropped to zero, you are going to have unrest. Probably a lot of it. But that's ok! Unrest reduction seems to scale with your current unrest, ie you will lose more unrest per turn at 100 than you would with 10. After messing around with it a bit, it feels like two B1's with an SDR are optimal for slave production. Order scales are pretty useful as is a moderate PD investment (20 for the -2 is affordable). Dominion also seems to have an effect as I reliably had more unrest in provinces under enemy dominion, so be sure to spread your lovely Mictlan scales around as well as you can.

It took roughly 3-4 years to get a nice blood income going on my last attempt when I really felt like I had the process down. I had less slaves than I would have had at the same point in dom3. However it was more than made up for by the fact that B9F9 is loving brutal when you have massed eagle/jaguar warriors with Ozelotls. Flying multiattackers with fire weapons, +4 STR, and blood vengeance :getin:

B9 is extremely good and fucks over a lot of the normal Mictlan counters. Just don't let your mages cast area combat spells.

Nuclearmonkee fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Sep 19, 2013

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Kenlon posted:

So taskmaster is +2 morale per level? Interesting. You're still having to waste fort turns on them, though. They would be a good candidate for being recruitable in non-fortified provinces - maybe restricted to swamps? Might make slave troops worthwhile again.

EDIT: I just checked. Taskmaster is only +1 per level. Elite Warriors that you just recruited and assigned to a taskmaster will show up as morale 13 - +2 for taskmaster, +1 for friendly dominion, +1 for home province.

So back on the poo poo pile they go. Leading with Lizard Kings is flat out better.

Commanders with special abilities like taskmaster don't feel as wasteful as national commanders did in 3. Also if you are a nation like Mictlan who has forest survival on mages and nationals, recuiting national commanders who also have forest survival is very worth it.

Taskmasters with a 5 gem whip for more morale can turn slaves into a very hard to break chaff wall.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

allroy posted:

Ok, I realize this is probably a complete noob question but here goes:

I've conquered the entire landmass however there is basically an island at the south end of the map where some damned infidels are holed up and I can't get to them. HOW I GET TO THEM AND DESTROY!!!!!!!!!!?!!?!?

Slightly more info:

Playing as Hinnom, my pretender is a Earth 9 Nature 5. I'm using tons and tons of chariots and pretty much just murdering the AI whenever I encounter it.

Build an Astral or Air based supercombatant and teleport/cloud trapeze them into the province.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Dirk the Average posted:

Yeah, that blood bless is looking hilariously cost effective against mages. It's not great against archers, but that's not the main reason you'd pick a B9 bless anyway. An N9B9 or potentially D9B9 (how does undying interact with second shape?) bless might make it even sillier by giving the jags even more hp to blood vengeance back out. D9 also has the advantage of death weapons, which helps your jags pack a bigger punch - I don't think regen on jags is necessarily the best investment. A minor nature bless might be worth it though, especially with dual forms giving effectively twice the hp.

Undying interacts amazingly with second shape. It definitely gives the jags more staying power at the cost of some offensive ability. Either works perfectly fine in most situations though I still prefer B9F9 because the combination of blood's strength and fire's atk/flaming weapons makes Mictlan's flying multi-attack sacreds brutal in the extreme. Stack it with blood lust/rush of strength and your sacred demons can murder pretty much anything.

Which is good because you are going to have less of them with the changes to unrest.

Nuclearmonkee fucked around with this message at 14:05 on Sep 20, 2013

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

amuayse posted:

It seems that way. Though it's still sorta in beta as there's a bunch of bugs still needing to be fixed. The nice thing is that Illwinter is going to add a lot of content for free in their patches.

Anyways, are hauls like this influenced by Luck scales? This is a B1 hunter in a 5000 pop province. Practically a virgin a day for a month.

It's just a lucky open ended die roll.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

amuayse posted:

It's iffy. Dispel costs 25+ pearls, the most valuable gem type which has tons of uses and you probably want to hold onto for a while. Sea of Ice on the other hand costs 35 water gems, arguably the least valuable gem type in vanilla. So you can safely throw in a hundred plus water gems into the enchantment while you probably wouldn't risk a hundred astral pearls on dispel.

Alternatively, they can just leave it and chill in their un-attackable sea. R'lyeh can teleport their poo poo around.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

tooterfish posted:

A hundred plus water gems is 8 or 9 cata... catobl... death bulls!

That's a lot of death stare.

Alternatively, it's 50 pearls.

But catoplebas' work too.

:stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare:

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Libluini posted:

Today I finally started my first Dom4 testgame, just me and two standard AIs, competing for a dozen thrones on a smallish ~70 provinces map.

Just for the hell of it I play as Lemuria. Conclusion at the end of year two: A couple provinces conquered, more ghosts then I can count and I found a combination of spirits, shades and ghost soldiers to destroy indeps even if I'm outnumbered.

Kind of neat, even if assigning all these spiritual beings I get drowned in into combat squads slowly gets tedious after a while. Also funny: I started with a death 10 imprisoned pretender with 3/3 death/cold scales. The icy wind of death personified. But since I started with my pretender imprisoned, I didn't actually have a unit to start summoning my commanders. (None of my two starting commanders could summon more than a few spirits or even fewer shades, so I had to bootstrap myself by empowering one of my commanders until he could summon more mages.)

Now I claimed my first throne and the first AI has appeared, trying to surround the ghost army holding it by conquering the adjacent provinces. Hopefully my huge wall of ghosts works as well against an actual nation as it did against independents. At least the AI has a fair chance, since I lost lots of turns on empowering my first commander, so I'm lagging behind on research quite a bit. :v:

All in all I'm impressed with the improvements, even if I started with the worst possible nation to showcase them.

The AI is utterly incapable of fighting off any of the freespawn horde nations. Playing one is still an exercise in self flagellation though as the micro only gets progressively worse.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

wshngmchn posted:

I'm trying to learn Mictlan, but I have to assume all of the guides out there might be outdated.

From what I understand, in Dom 3 a decent approach would have been to get good bless, good dominion, poor scale; buy Jaguar Warriors and national priests; place forts rather quickly; eventually start trading income for blood; jade knives, brazen vessels, Ozelotls, etc.

Is that still basically how they work? I've tried out the early game against the AI several times, and most of that still seems to apply but poor scale early forts make it hard to expand and defend. I always end up with very little land/income.

It works very similarly with a few caveats. Your blood income is going to be much less now as 2 B1+SDR hunters per province brings in the best slave income with about 100-140ish unrest. More hunters doesn't help as it will drive unrest to extreme heights and stop slave hunts completely. If you go growth you could add more and patrol unrest down but it's going to depopulate anything but the largest of provinces. As such, you can't go completely to demon swarms and will have to rely heavily on Jags the whole game. A dual 9 bless imprisoned pretender (F9+something else generally) with O3 for unrest reduction works very well. Trashing your scales and going T3 with an extreme bless is a bad idea. Blood income is lower and heavily dependent on unrest. The difference between O3 and T3 is 6 unrest a turn on top of the normal income loss.

F9B9 seems to be a really good option, as one of the main weaknesses of Jags are massed combat mages and B9 fucks them over rather nicely. Massed archers are the other but there are better and far cheaper ways to kill those than throwing your 25g sacreds into a meatgrinder (Pile of warriors w/ Flaming arrows, flyers set to attack archers etc.)

Nuclearmonkee fucked around with this message at 13:47 on Sep 24, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

wshngmchn posted:

Thanks for the advice. I've been mostly going for something like this:

Smoking Mirror, dormant
F9B9
7 dominion
T2, S3, H3, D2, L1, M1

It sounds like I need to trade something for order/growth. My first choice would be to shave a few points off of blood, maybe F9B5 so I can still get Rain of Jaguars. That would give me enough for Order 1 and Death 0. Seems like my only other option is imprisoning. I don't think I should let dominion get any lower, and I'm partial to a little bit of luck in most games.

I also like the W9BX Teotl of Rain, which frees up enough for another point of dominion and another point of order.

I forgot they could even do that. I've never used that ability. That's something to look into.

Imprisoning and switching to fountain of blood will give you a lot of points to play with. Note that M1 isn't nearly as important anymore with the new research levels. I made up for it by spamming the gently caress out of the new blood research aid and lightless lanterns.

• Locked thread