Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Guess I'm the only poster who actually liked the 2020 ep. The bad greenscreen with them looking confused had me cackling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Professor Wayne posted:

Natasha Leggero wasn’t that zany

lol googled that to remember it and found this

https://www.reddit.com/r/community/comments/1dleof/spoiler_the_stripper_that_jeff_represented_used/

Community and Sunny in the same universe

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

No Dignity posted:

The Gang Get Trapped is the one where they do the Indiana Jones artifact recovery mission into the southern couple's house and Mac and Charlie are arguing about chips in the van, I thought it was one of the funniest episodes in the show?

My fav recurring gag is Dennis being increasingly aware of how more crazy the gang is getting. It's si self aware and funny, and the way the describe it, "getting arch", etc, perfect.

And that's the central plot line for him there

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

just gonna say it, The Gang Gets Trapped is the best episode of Sunny. Dennis' awareness, them bouncing off normals, everyone being so gung ho, the editing, the swedish accent, fat mac and hamburger store, it has everything you want from the show

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Wait how does the daughter suck?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Brawnfire posted:

You are wearing a gi. Yeah, that is the gear. That's the only gear.

Frank loves getting his gear out

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Turdfuzz posted:

i have no idea how ppl hate on this show's more recent seasons
i still think it's good after all these years or at least good enough to justify its existence
maybe i'm weird in that i don't really care if it's funny tho as much as i care that it's interesting
i've also been watching since basically the beginning tho so maybe it's just nostalgia
i just like these hosed up characters and want to see them in weird situations

There's always at least 2 or 3 classic episodes every new season, why would you want them to stop making them?

And the metaness of them aging in front of ourselves is pretty funny too

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

FireWorksWell posted:

If it weren't for the Ireland arc I would have said last season was pretty bad aside from Lerhal Weapon 7 but there' only a couple episodes I'd skip on a rewatch

That's what I'm talking about. This season, bowling episode is one of their best overall episodes imo

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

moist turtleneck posted:

i need more Jimmy in always sunny so bad
he's in one called Killing It starring Craig Robinson

Is this the same Jimmy as in the one from The Mick? Because he was amazing there too

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Looooool

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Would have been an all timer with a few more seasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Kitten mittens might have the funniest teaser of all time.

https://youtu.be/47D9-U8hn5I?si=E9OPp2xRScuFZ9VX