Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs
I do find it a bit odd they removed the episodes making fun of the gang for being lovely racists but left in the ones with Carmen (or at least the early ones), where the writing itself is ignorant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

It's the old av with blackface painted over it

Seems pretty obvious to me

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

Fozzy The Bear posted:

First, who memorizes avatars.

Secondly its a black smilie face made to look angry, it isn't a real person, this isn't racist, its a smilie emoji

This thread is as dumb as the characters on Its Always Sunny, except it isn't funny.

You're a moron. Context and intent matters.

I was against them removing the blackface episodes since they were written to make fun of the gang for being shitheads.

This was pretty obviously done by someone who didn't like LividLiquid posting about being uncomfortable with the blackface episodes and creating a blackface version of their avatar. It's incredibly obvious what's going here.

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

I liked the ep and the whole app thing is real and sucks

Like here's a post in YOSPOS the day the episode aired:

Wayne Knight posted:

Was just at a hospital for a scheduled visit, and found their parking garage removed the ticket dispensers and credit card machines and replaced it with an app. There were signs everywhere telling you to scan the QR code, associate your license place to your phone number, add a payment method, etc etc. I started going through the process but I got to the point where I had to agree to binding arbitration (again, to park at a hospital) and gave up.

I asked how to pay if you didn't have a phone and they directed me to some people in the little room where the (presumably laid off) cashier used to be. It was clearly people from the app company walking people through how to bring up the QR code that gets you out. I explained, they looked at me like I was a loon for not just tapping next next finish and ran my card through an ipad. Are they going to be there next time? Is there really no alternative way to pay? You must own a smartphone and send your data to some company in order to PARK AT A HOSPITAL? What the gently caress is wrong with people?

edit: these are the rentseekers: https://www.metropolis.io/

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

This kills me every single time. Just trying to wrap my head around what is going through Frank's mind at that moment, it's incredible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yporKyBYO3s&t=6s

The way they're screaming,"INTERVENTION! INTERVENTION!" is amazing.

I chuckle every time at the loud gun cocking sound they play anytime someone just pulls out a gun while doing nothing else to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

I have so many questions for this man...