Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

gently caress.

Fuuuuck.

gently caress?

poo poo.

God loving drat it.

God drat it.

Here is a scan of that last one, I have no idea what I'm doing, but the scan seemed to desaturate and the glass was dusty as gently caress too, so I tried to fix both:

I'm already broke don't do this to me man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
FP100c seems to be cheaper than normal on amazon today:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0000ALLYO/ref=sr_ph_1?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&ie=UTF8&qid=1437074292&sr=1&keywords=fp100c

$8.99

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Here are some FP100c shots I took this month:

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Thanks, not sure if its cheating to fix the levels after scanning but I do it regardless. The prints themselves generally have a slight green cast to them. And the scanner I use just fucks them up to all hell.

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Am I correct in assuming that I am SOL if I already have film loaded into my land camera when I go through TSA at the end of this week?

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I'm bringing it with me onto the plane. I ask here because I've seen conflicting information online about if it can be x-rayed or not. If one pass through the carry on xray doesn't effect anything then I wont even worry about asking for a hand check.

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Perfect, thanks!

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Seal by Glenn Nielson, on Flickr

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Nice.

Untitled by Glenn Nielson, on Flickr

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Looks like it. Am I reading this right that there is only 5 exposures per box?

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
This current pack has been giving me trouble with the pull tabs. Which I guess is actually common, I've just never ran into it before. So my remaining shots are gonna have all sorts of defects going on with them.

This is what happened when I said, "No worries, we'll try again" and didn't bother to check if the new tab was sticking out :v:. Sat in the camera for 3 hours until I could get it home and diagnose how to get it out. Eventually gave up and popped the back of the camera open to get it loose.

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

alkanphel posted:

Somehow I really love this shot.

Thanks! Graffiti/Street Art isn't really my thing but that alley is p. cool.

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
ugh

edit: ugh

iSheep fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Feb 29, 2016

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I'll happily give Instax Wide a shot when I can afford it. I like that its ISO 800 so indoor shots should be a bit more manageable.

Just sucks to see the last of the peel apart film go, especially when I just got into it :v:.

Have you shot any of this yet? Curious to see how it looks.

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
http://savepackfilm.net/updates/the-journey-begins

Some guy who apparently is important is gonna be talking with Fuji Management about FP100c.

Spoilers: They wont change their minds

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

• Locked thread