Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
Marching for Messi's right to avoid more taxes, pls join me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
Blatter made football great.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
Blatter will control FIFA from prison using an old Nokia cellphone

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Jermaine Dildoe posted:

Blatter did nothing wrong

This! This!!

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Why the heck would I troll about this subject? I mean I know many people who posted here only posted here because of some ridiculous patriotic USA! USA! thing when the initial (for those posters) news broke about FIFA being corrupt. But still. This is a subject I'm genuinely passionate about, and while the joke among every single football fan alive was 'blatter is a oval office' most of us now realise he's actually got the interests of the sport at heart, not personal financial gain. Unlike most of the Americans involved in the organisation.

International organisation corrupt, breaking news.

Blatter helped change the face of international football for the better. He made sure world cups were played in Asia and Africa. His vision for football was solid. Has been solid. Unfortunately for him the people around him, who I'm pretty sure he had little say over, did what most capitalist cunts do in similar positions.

Me. Me. Me. Me. Me.

Blatter is not at fault and I'll be proved right on this eventually.

I agree. Blatter did nothing wrong. He saved football.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
how could he have known?

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

Because Qatar bribed everyone. He knew the requisite number of votes were already paid for.

That is just hearsay and you should be ashamed of making such assumptions. Blatter did nothing wrong and there is no way he could've known. How do I know? Because he stated so. That's first hand knowledge.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Okay, and how are you going to back that statement up? Are you saying that you think he knew the outcome or that you know for a fact he knew the outcome?

it's both an islamophobic conspiracy and American exceptionalism, but Blatter did nothing wrong

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
we should have a real world league, where every country plays against every other country and then after 4 years the team with the most points win. just imagine the possibilities, north korea vs lesotho, new caledonia vs kosovo, phwoarrrr

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Dunban posted:

Too bad it's just too little too late for Sol Campbell, who was killed by racism in Poland & Ukraine in 2012

he was

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
the secret racist thread in the football forum where you can say ni**a has no raison d'être anymore after the demise of racism

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
what about the transphobia task-force?

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Mean Bean Machine posted:

CONCACAF is toxic. UEFA supremacy

this! UEFA supremacy!!!!

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
lets rememebr all the blacks and gays killed during ukraine-poland 😔 😔 😔 rip sol campbell 🙏

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
the future of football

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/caf-president-ahmad-ahmad-allegedly-arrested-in-france/1ph95nhtv6ra61t7gn0yqblyxt

According to Jeune Afrique, Ahmad Ahmad was detained at 8:30am and will face the anti-corruption agency's Central Office for Combating Corruption and Financial and Tax Crimes (Oclif).

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
The Beckenbauer of lacrosse ._.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Bacon Terrorist posted:

On one hand, I totally understand how irritating the repeated chanting of Three Lions is, especially to fans of other nations.

On the other hand, last summer was the most positive England major tournament experience in over a decade because IT'S COMING HOME, IT'S COMING HOME, IT'S COMING, FOOTBALL'S COMING HOME OP

people from other countries actually don't give a poo poo because no one in Europe understands British English so chant away

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
when croatians become good at something they don't go home, they move to like miami or monaco

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

*England.

When people talk about 'The UK', they really just mean England. Just like with all of their politics.

And Scotland will be voting, or have voted already for IndyRef2 by then. Hopefully, I'll be among them if I'm still living here then. I can't wait.

Also, huge lol at people thinking Saudi Arabia and the UAE would ever, EVER host games, or even work with Qatar. Do y'all forget that the Saudis literally blockaded Qatar like last year? Add in all the US/Jared Kushner fuckery and it's a wonder shots haven't been fired.

Lmao what a post whoa

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
Platini going to jail is just one step closer to an epic impeachment and soccer will finally be as cool as MLB :trumppop::bustem:

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
They’re moving the hq to Epstein’s island’s sex temple

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
Seppstein Island

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
What if Konami (lol) gets the license and it becomes eFifa PES or some such?

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
Pure Play Time is brought to you by the Advanced Soccer Stats community. Do you ever feel blue, well, out of the blue? Dextracopicolo can help you during those days! Consult your physician for a test. And back we are to Pure Play Time soccer! Sponsored by KFC!

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

vyelkin posted:

United Passions-rear end football game

Sick filth

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
Americans would never bribe anyone! Most righteous nation! It’s just money doing the talking!

More people would go to Brazil for another World Cup than some deserted mall town with a sprayed-over nfl field.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
it's also a post from one of TRP's certified worst posters in history

signed: a bad poster