Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

Dewgy posted:

Oh boy, a new thread!

Snapmatic time.

Here's what I think of you and your ten bucks, lady. #kifflom

Snap!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

I got into a little bit of a gun fight... Luckily my heavy duty body army saved from from a bullet under my eye socket.

I love how the bullet holes look on the car door.

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

To all the people that have collected the paper and parts from around the map... Is it a pain in the rear end? It's kind of daunting and it's almost the last things I can do.

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

We need a GTA V photo thread I think.

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

9 hours until the download file is out for Online. Ahhhhhh

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

Where are you guys finding it? I'm on PS3 and I can see the game to buy and some avatars....

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

Baron FU posted:

It's a patch for the game. But it's not up on PSN yet.

Basically got to quit the game and start it back up for the patch to say it's ready to download yeah?

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

Can't get into MP so thought I'd pick up some hitchhikers in SP... Can't load the map o nthe Rockstar website to find where the ones are that I'm missing. poo poo...

I only just figured out you can take some to a cult and want to try it out!

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

Still can't get on... Any other Aussies with PS3 still having issues?

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

Found Packie finally but I've finished the game... Time to take him to the Altruist cult!

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

How are you Aussie/NZ PS3 goons going with it? I still can't access. :/

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

Still no luck for Australia PS3 here.

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

Got in solo! Let's see if I can invite anyone.

Couldn't do it before the car race so it quit... So close, yet so far away.

ExplodingSquid fucked around with this message at 12:33 on Oct 2, 2013

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

GTA:O is awesome! I've only played it by myself, but doing this with friends is going to be so rad!

Hopefully Australia gets fixed up soon.

Maybe though while in single player mode you will be able to invite your friends in to join you... A way around the being unable to connect thing.

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

The housemaid just walked past (Michael) and said "Ms Amanda give me pill, say I'll work faster".

The game has so many hidden jokes, GTA IV I was still finding things here any there years after, this already just has so much more.

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

Does anyone have stock market tips that isn't related to the Lester missions? I know there is an online component to it and figured someone must have figured it out by now right?

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

Renoistic posted:

There's one character I regret taking to the cult in the mountains as Trevor. It's a girl who wanted to go to the lighthouse. She had a complete meltdown about how hosed up she and her family is and even Trevor was appalled. Does something interesting happen if you take her where you're supposed to?

you can booty call her and she calls you her boyfriend and is generally crazy. Fun dialog to listen to though.

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

So we should be expecting Story mode DLC for M, F and T in the next few months... What's everyone hoping for?

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

Scyron posted:

Did I miss some crucial dialogue, how does she know Niko?

She is Niko's girlfriend Michelle in GTA IV.

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

I still want a weird rear end R* game with a time machine that puts John Marston in Liberty City or San Andreas. Just the commentry of things he sees would be great. Also throwing someone like Trevor back to the Red Dead days would be amazing. Max Payne in Vice city in the 80's with his booze problem.

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

Just noticed a new update.... well new for me. Is it new?

I swear it said 1.12....

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

Trying to beat the final street face with Franklin is really pissing me off. I've crashed and died right at the finish 3 times now and always end up rage quitting.

It wouldn't be so bad if you didn't have to buy a new bike every time and wait for night to fall and the race to appear.

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

BitBasher posted:

Or you could just save before the race?

:doh:

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

Promoted Pawn posted:

In addition to the previous suggestions, you could just upgrade Franklin's Bagger and race with that, not worrying about buying new ones all the time. It's a different racing style than a sport bike (you're much faster on the straights but not as maneuverable), but it can certainly hold its own.

Yeah I just really hate that bike... *shrugs* I'll get there, just needed to vent because I'm poo poo on bikes.

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

Golden Bee posted:

Can't find Dom to complete his final mission, even after doing all the parachutes. I didn't do them all as Franklin, but they're all checked on my map as completed. I know where he's SUPPOSED to be, but I've driven all over that area and nothin' doin'.

Think they all need to be done with Franklin. Dom calls you after you complete the last one mentioning something along the lines of you want more? ..I could be wrong but I did them all with Frank and got the Dom mission right away.

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

This is interesting...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJDMIcQfEvs

Full moon party Easter egg that is yet to be cracked.

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

Jesus Christ PC people! the wait is 2 months longer and you're acting like you need to wait another 5 years for the loving game.

Hey it's confirmed, before it was only a rumor. Be happy you get your game.

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

Still, it's only a 2 month wait. Can't help but see PC people like my 3 year old when he wants the lolly now and not after dinner.

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

Regarde Aduck posted:

I think we've waited quite long enough for this one. And don't talk down to us like we should be lucky to get anything. We have demonstratively bigger disposable incomes and we would very much like to share it with these companies if they'd just rise above their terrible console politics. Also we are more better. TIA.

Just saying, this isn't another case of Red Dead Redemption... It's coming, you guys can chill and 2 months after console you will have this game forever.

Meanwhile I did hear rumors about RDR coming to next gen, so hopefully if this is true you guys will finally get a PC version too.

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

SplitSoul posted:

Are they remaking it from scratch? Because IIRC the reason it never came to PC in the first place was because of console-specific spaghetti code or something.

Hence stuff like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vavUXJXV7ec

No idea at all, just internet rumors. But fingers crossed.

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

Anyone found and monkey graffiti yet?

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

Croccers posted:

Oh gawd what, sudden 1.14GB patch on PS4?

What is it? I'm having issues downloading it... :/

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

Has anyone found any of the monkey graffiti yet? I can't find anyone online who has either.

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

Scyron posted:

I just got done playing GTAO and I just had trevor hitting a meth pipe and the world around him appeared buzzing or fuzzy, with a slight green hue. This is something I have never seen before in GTA. Kind of amazing to see, though I guess not entirely out of the picture given how Trevor mentioned he prefers the meth over the weed, and Franklin can smoke weed at him anyways.

I was in the previous gen too, but yeah it isn't often it happens (for me at least) I did catch it on ps4 though too, the colours were amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

When you think it's a small crash but you fly through the windscreen...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb-xN1aAGi4

• Locked thread