Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Vitamin Me fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Sep 6, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Also catholic

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Android 5 on a samsung A3 here.

When I click on the page indicator in the bottom of the app, and manually type the pagenumber I want to go to, it just reloads the current page.

Is it possible to show all emoticons somewhere when typing a post, and just click one to use it?

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

10 Beers posted:

I'm on a Samsung Galaxy Note 4, and when I make a post or comment, in the upper right hand corner is an underlined A. When I tap it, the first option is emotes, which shows all of them, and I can just tap to use whichever I want.

Thanks..now it would be nice if they were animated :xd:

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Daztek posted:

It only happens when I don't press enter/checkmark on the keyboard but straight up press OK.

Ahh thats it. I should click return on the keyboard and then Ok!

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

I cant unbookmark archived threads..it replaces the unbookmark button with 'archived'

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Sereri posted:

Just mirroring forum behavior ™

You can unbookmark in the bookmark thread-list by longpressing the thread

Oh wow you can longpress a thread :science:

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Just tried a search using filters like 'before year' and 'in subforum', but doesnt affect the results at all.

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Dabir posted:

Ah, there we go, the forums.somethingawful.com.setting was turned off. Cheers.

Is this in the android setting somewhere? Have same problem and cant find it in default apps

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Captain Hygiene posted:

There's an "open by default" menu in the list of options for each specific app that you can pull up on its app info screen.

Found it, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Just found out you can favorite forums, after years of using the app..never noticed that star at the top of the forums lol.

Would be nice if the fav forums could be mixed or added with my bookmarks, so i have a central starting point.