Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Captain Hygiene posted:

I forgot I was signed up for the beta updates and was very pleasantly surprised to find out that the imgur uploader now remembers that I like direct uploads, that's the little QoL change I've wished for the longest! :tipshat:

Same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Can confirm that I'm able to download images now on a Pixel 7 Pro. Thanks!

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Diamonds On MY Fish posted:

Has anyone else been having a weird rear end bug for the past week where you're reading a thread, you swipe back to bookmarks, you click a new thread, and it then shows you the last few posts of the old thread for 2-5 seconds before auto-refreshing to the new thread?

I've been getting that more recently. Fully closing out the app seems to help most of the time.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

sharknado slashfic posted:

Thank you, seriously

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I have a feature request, maybe this would also be good for the forums overall, and not just the app.

The ability to see where a given post is quoted further in the thread.

I was just looking through my bookmarks and a few threads were hundreds and hundreds of posts beyond when I last checked them. Sometimes, in those threads, I will have asked a question. Like in those 'help me remember a book/game/movie' threads. I'll ask my question, follow the thread for probably two weeks, and then assume that no one is going to be able to answer it. But what if, later on they had?

With this feature, and I do realize it's niche, I'd tap the dots on the post, select something like 'Find quotes of this horrible post' and would then be brought to a newly generated page that has my original post at the top, and then every post that quoted it listed below, obviously in chronological order.

Would literally anyone else want that? Am I the only one? I assume it's entirely possible given that every post has a unique ID that's used in all quotes of that post, especially now with the ability to click the link in a quote to go to the original post. So I'd assume it'd just be a matter of the app scrubbing the thread for any time that post ID shows up again. Not unlike how you can see all the posts from a given user, or yourself, in a thread.

I like this idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Updating via the Google Play store did it for me. Thank you dev's for all your hard work!