Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

tactlessbastard posted:

I can't wait until we get a functioning HR apparatus and someone tells Angry Boss it isn't appropriate to scream at hourly employees and threaten to kick their asses.

You just need the proper hourly employees Mongo. :black101:

Just took 5 days PTO (plus the weekend before, the weekend after and Memorial Day, so 10 for the same cost :whatup:), and made a slight change - ten years since I last did so - and am now running a shaved head/Lemmystache combo and look even more like a visitor from the Hell's Angels clubhouse down the street. (Except for the full DADPAT Hawaiian shirt and tan cargo pants getup.) Psychotic dude that decided to use us as his maildrop (ex-client) showed up Tuesday when I was over at Facilities and while he got all agitated and twitchy, he didn't go full aggro on the large slab of beef fat standing there calmly explaining that the mail wasn't here yet and he would need to be enrolled in services to use our business as a mailing address.

I should dig out my leather jacket and shades for next week. :unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

Zil posted:

Use Tumor Tower from now on.

The Mutavational Speaker

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

dogstile posted:

One man band, get stuff done before the deadline so I can shitpost more often.

I'm "Team I Am The rear end in a top hat" myself, for roughly the same reason. (Also, no one ever seems to consider that poo poo takes time to do, so maybe not dropping it on me with a 24-hour deadline for once? Clear decks for inbound dumpage, whenever possible...)

Zamboni Apocalypse fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Jun 6, 2018

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

DizzyBum posted:

"your own personal cloud"

Hey, I shower and change clothes daily... :effort:

It's just that I can't resist the siren call of the burritos. :gas:

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

Bob Morales posted:

Subject: RE: NetSuite: Avail Your Complimentary Hours

Hi xxxxxx,

I am sure you must be getting lot of emails. I just want to make sure that you got the following email.

Kindly let us know if you are interested to avail the complimentary hours for any of your requirements. Let me know if you need more information.

Kind Regards,
Anirban Samanta

Our guy who's replacing our CFO (and is probably going to be my boss by the end of the year) just fowarded me that email and asked, "What should we have them work on for 10 hours?"

:smithicide:

"The parking lots can always use sweeping up..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

I prefer to cowboy ip, but that's just a personal preference.