Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buh
May 17, 2008
My favourite non sequitur kid joke (coutesy of The Sneeze) is forever this:

What did the meatball say to the spoon?

GIVE ME BACK MY FACE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buh
May 17, 2008

Aristophanes posted:

My grandma passed away when I was about 6, and a while after her funeral we were at my aunt's house for lunch. Apparently I turned to my dad and said, "do you think gran is a skeleton yet?"

Pop-pop (my mother's father) collapsed and died while brushing his teeth when I was 2 years old. When i heard about it a couple years later I got weirdly obsessed with whether he finished brushing his teeth or not, and kept pestering the adults for answers.

Buh
May 17, 2008
I so want to hear about that second topic tho

Buh
May 17, 2008

pookel posted:

From a Facebook friend:

Editing to add:

Me: Do you want me to find an adult book about astronomy, like a harder book, or a kids' book about space?
Autistic 8yo: Which one do you think would have more facts in it?

As an aspie, get the adult one. I'd have loved it despite understanding 1/10th of it and would have memorised all kinds of bits that made no actual sense to me.

Buh
May 17, 2008
Lalalalalala BUMba
Spaghetti meatballs and big banana
(Gesture to rude bits in time to drive home the subtle innuendo)