Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
My little sister once stormed into a room and yelled at Mom, "Lung lady! LUNG LADY!!" a few minutes after she didn't let her have a cookie or something.

After some confusion, Mom realized she thought "young lady" was an insult.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
My aunt, cousin, and his kids were visiting today, and my cousin's 4-year-old son just asked him why Grandma calls him "Danny."

Dr Christmas has a new favorite as of 04:58 on Mar 26, 2014

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
My cousin, an American who lives in Germany, has a six year-old son. She and her German husband try to raise him with both of their cultures.

During the 2012 election, they learned that he thought that Barack Obama and Angela Merkel were married.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
4-ish kid of a family friend is opening and repeatedly gulping at the air. We ask him what he's doing.

"God is everywhere" -gulp, gulp- "So when I'm doing this" -gulp, gulp- "I'm eating God."

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

AlistairCookie posted:

Three year old is in the other room right now, by himself, singing a song:

"Butt, and butt, and buttandbuttandbutt and stupiiiiiiid!
Butt, butt, butt, butt, stupid, stupid, stupid, buuuuuuuuutttt!"

My cousin's four year old is very quick to inform me, his parents, and anyone around that "stupid" is a bad word when we say it, according to his preschool teacher apparently.

Once, while petting my cat, the cat decided he'd had enough, and walked away, giving him an eyeful of cat anus. Lacking the vocabulary to describe it, he called it a diaper.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
My nephew, who's 15 months old now, knew to "Ho ho ho" when he saw Santa at Christmas :3:

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
My 18-month old nephew knows how to fist bumps now, and knows to make an explosion noise!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
My nephew is 19 months old and he’s so loving cool. He likes doing the dance moves to “If You’re Happy and You Know It,” “The Wheels on the Bus,” and he’s started echoing the “Rock!” in Twisted Sister’s “I Wanna Rock!”

His mom is 8 months pregnant, so he knows that in some way that “baby” is associated with a woman’s tummy. This leads to him pointing at my other sister’s stomach and saying “baby” despite her being pretty thin. He calls her Teetee, which we think is derived from Auntie. :3:

I swear to god he can throw a spiral football.

Dr Christmas has a new favorite as of 20:51 on May 31, 2023