Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

pookel posted:

My 6-year-old is still having issues with potty training (again, autism) and my 8-year-old decided to try to offer him some helpful advice:

Him: You know how you can tell when you need to pee? When your penis gets all STRAIGHT.
Me: Uh, yeah. That happens to boys sometimes.
Him: No, Mommy. It happens ALL THE TIME.

Uh, thanks for that information, kid.

This is correct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

InediblePenguin posted:

I'm over at my friend's house and his two-year-old has this tiny little Spongebob toy, like she probably got it out of a vending machine, and she's putting it in her hand and then cupping her other hand over it and going "WHERE DID IT GO?" then removing her top hand and grinning, so I figured she's doing a magic trick and when she comes up to me and says "WHERE DID IT GO?" I act all amazed and say I don't know, and she opens her hands and goes "It's in my hand. :colbert:"

'Is Peek-A-Boo pussifying a generation? Tonight on Fox News'

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

Axiem posted:

I took my five-year-old daughter to see The Little Mermaid (the stage musical) at a local musical theatre venue. This was her first live theatre experience, and her first musical theatre performance, so we discussed etiquette beforehand. Among the rules, of course, is "don't sing along".

Before the show, everyone stood to sing the national anthem, and as we do so, she urgently tugs my arm; I lean down, and she says into my ear: "Everyone's breaking the rules! They're singing along!"

Are you sure you didn't take your kid to a Hockey Game?

I know most Americans can barely tell the difference, but as a Canadian I can tell by the presence of a few things. Like, if there's Ice, you've got a Hockey Game.