Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Drink-Mix Man, please! I'm trying to communicate with my fellow HAMs!

I am called Ham, because of my love of Ham radio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

IMJack posted:

"Oh no! Willy didn't make it! And he crushed our boy!"
"Yuck, what a mess."

I don't like this new Moderator's cut. :ohdear:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

And that talking coyote was just that talking dog!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

:smugdog: Find your soul mate, DrBouvenstein!

Wait a minute...dogs can't talk! :mad:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Redditers could come down FYAD, through the PM slot, even hidden in your attachments.

Did you change the passwords when you logged in? I thought not. All the previous goons of this forum could still be in here somewhere.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Mayo and Catsup posted:

Are you wearing a tie to impress the dog?

You will also notice Mr. Myers' name and copyright notice on the original drawings of the other members of the Itchy & Scratchy family: Brown-Nose Bear, Disgruntled Goat, Flatulent Fox, Rich Uncle Skeleton and Dinner Dog.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Skeesix posted:

Does anyone have the screenshot of when they made this the picture for the entry for "Dignity" in wikipedia?

Not Worthy of Webster's. :smug:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I wonder if this Roark Nixon is any relation?

Oh, he just looked so forlorn with his,

"I can't go to jail, Monty, they'll eat me alive!" :nixon:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Sim-sim likes to boogie! :downs:

And I believe...yes, she's doing the Lindy-Hop! :qfg:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

MondayHotDog posted:

Moneypenny! Get out of the Spirit of St. Louis!

You're ignorant! That's the Wright Brothers' plane! In Kitty Hawk in 1903, Charles Lindbergh flew it 15 miles on a thimble full of corn oil. Single-handedly won us the Civil War, it did.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

MondayHotDog posted:

English boy, huh? Well we saved your rear end in World War 2!

Still warm...:britain:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

CatchrNdRy posted:

It was a tumultuous time for our nation:
the clear beverage craze gave us all a reason to live.

the information superhighway showed the average person what some nerd thinks about Star Trek.

and the domestication of the dog continued unabated....

Boy, the way the Bee Gees played...
Movies John Travolta made...
Guessing how much Elvis weighed...
Those were the days!
And you knew where you were then...
Watching shows like Gentle Ben...
Mister, we could use a man like Sheriff Lobo again!
Disco Duck and Fleetwood Mac...
Coming out of my eight-track...
Michael Jackson still was black... those were the days!

Bart was feeling mighty blue,
It's a shame what school can do,
For no reason here's Apu,
Those were the days!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

The Dark One posted:

You know those quoting threads where two people with annoying avatars yammer back and forth? I invented those. :smug:

:sotw:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Root Bear posted:

You will have the hat cleaned, and then return it! :mad:

Hear ye. Hear ye. Ye olde thread OP proclaimed crappy by all. Chooseth DrBouvenstein, and he shalt quote thy world.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Writer Cath posted:

:geno: My name is Writer Cath.

Bouvenstein...

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

IMJack posted:

This thread is evil, I tell ya! Evil! Eeeeeviiiiil!!!

I just want attention. :smith:

No IMJack, God didn't lock your thread, but he was working in the hearts of your goons be they Christian, Jew, or...

miscellaneous.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

IMJack posted:

Why you little... :mad:
Er... no one's gonna beat you, son. :D

You're gonna get such a beating. :mad:

I'll mace you good!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

[url="http://fab.com/product/revolving-tie-rack-357090/?pref[]=designer%7Choney-can-do&ref=designer&pos=17"]Are you interesting in that motorized tie rack, Principal Drink-Mix Man?[/url]

Edit: What the Hell? I've coded the URL right, why won't it work right?
http://fab.com/product/revolving-tie-rack-357090/?pref[]=designer%7Choney-can-do&ref=designer&pos=17

Stupid BB-Encoding...be more funny correct!

It's the stupid link having brackets in it...the BB code keeps seeing it as the end of the URL encoding and there's nothing I can do about it save NOT parsing the URL and making you all copy+paste it.

Second edit: Well, you can always take the brackets and the crap after them out and use it as an ordinary URL .

Hmm...but now the site analytics are motionless...the tracking data is virtually inaccessible.

DrBouvenstein fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Dec 5, 2013

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Deviant posted:

TIE RACK MOTOR!

Uhhh, I'll take that.

And these:
http://www.threadless.com/simpsons-t-shirts

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Elfface posted:

I like the way snruB thinks.

Deviant, use the amnesia ray.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

So there's this run-down store in the mall near me that sells things like used comics, DVDs, action figures, etc...basiicaly, it's Android's Dungeon.

Anyway, today, I noticed they had these:

I never knew these existed, but I should have known...after all, in 89-91, The Simpsons merchandised like CRAZY! And since it's all season 1/2 merchandise, it's all terrible, terrible poo poo.

Seriously, look at them:

Though the backs are at least somewhat interesting:

(Sorry for the bad flash in the photos...and the dirty desk..glass-top desks suck for keeping clean, never get one.)

Some of the backs are those weird joke things, and the other are like a puzzle that becomes the mini-golf course.

The store also had these, which might be more interesting, but I don't know if I can bring myself to open them:

I can tell at least a couple of them still have the old, nasty-rear end stick of gum in there.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

ebilflindas posted:

Pfff, yeah. "Groovy".

Dude...are you being sarcastic right now? :confused:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Elfface posted:

IMJack, did you out your head in the Ball-o Shine-o?

Tomorrow, I'm going to go right up to Jerusalem and go:

"Bethlehem! I mean...Jerusalem!"

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Frink posted:

♫ Two plus two is four,
♫ two plus two is four,
♫ two plus two is four,

Heheheheh...I can see why this post is so popular. :downs:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Did you know in German, "Marge vs. the Monorail" is known as "Homer kommt in Fahrt"? :roflolmao:

Those Germans have a word for everything.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Samuel Clemens posted:

Well okay, but here where it says: "What I got you gotta get and put it in you", how about just: "What I'd like is I'd like to hug and kiss you."

Why, Daddy, why? Why won't you hug me?

You hugged the mailman! :qq:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Could it be used for dating? Well, technically, yes, but the computer matches would be so perfect as to eliminate the thrill of romantic conquest. Ha-ho-ha-hey-hoo.

And the secret ingridient is...LOVE?!
:roboluv:

Who's been screwing with this thing?!

Edit: Hamburger earmuffs!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/how-an-amazon-mix-up-led-to-the-greatest-twitter-rant-ever

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I'm sure the manual will indicate which lever is the velocitator and which the deceleratrix, hmm?

Eh...that's really more of a burgundy.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Leaves of four, eat some more! :smug:

I never got this joke. :smith:

Completely clueless when I first heard it as a kid, then when I was maybe 13/14 I thought it was a pot reference, then when I was 15/16 I saw what pot actually looked like, so I went back to not getting it.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

jscolon2.0 posted:

"Leaves of three, let it be" is a common saying about avoiding poison ivy.

I know that part...but what the gently caress does "leaves of four, eat some more" mean and why does Homer find it funny?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Saw this in the LEGO thread, bringing it here:

Edit: Oh, I should add that this isn't a mock-up or anything, it's most likely an actual leak of the real set.

Why all the figures look high as balls, we'll never know.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Everything Counts posted:

From the Z to the O to the double R-O,
he's the dude in the mask from the barrio.
With his horse and his mask and his big old sword,
he'll cut your butt from a '52 Ford

Quiet, here come the ninjas. :ninja:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Writer Cath posted:

IMJack, you know I'm usually good for a triple x throwdown, but those drat goons just ruin everything!

Goons? :confused:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

CatchrNdRy posted:

Maybe this will loosen your tongue! :black101:

DON'T TURN ON THAT LIGHT! :supaburn:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Konec Hry posted:

Attention, everybody...

:ohdear: um... oh... uh...

Quote harder, bye!

:smug:

So...uhh...are you guys quoting?

Could you maybe...quote harder?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Captain Foxy posted:

He's killing him softly with his saw!
Killing him softly?
With his saw!

Well, if you ever wanted to see a mailbox shot a boy, that's about as close as you're gonna get.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

General Bort posted:

Oh! The Erotic Adventures of Hercules with CharlieFoxtrot! :heysexy:

Wait, that's no good! :mad:

Ahh, here we go:

'Our unabashed dictionary defines IUD as love springs internal. '

Heh heh heh...I don’t get it. :confused:

I didn't get this one until over ten years later when I finally learned what an IUD was. :saddowns:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Writer Cath posted:

Look at those Magumbos!

Writer Cath, your endowment's bigger than Harvard's!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Luigi Thirty posted:

Play lacrosse with me!

COme to Mount HOlyoke, Lisa...:cheers: :tinsley: :barf: